Crossword puzzle in The Independent includes Smiths references

Mood_Disorders_88497.png

You are most kind. I'll put a reveal up tonight when folk have had a chance to give it a go. What I will say is that putting this puzzle together, in the way I wanted it, took a lot of head-scratching, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

I'm shit at crosswords so will look forward to the reveal

Oy vey :crazy:
nutter central gathered here:crazy:
'bravo skinny bravo bravo' skinny trolls self talking and congratulating their non existing selves:lbf:

Here's what you find if you complete the puzzle. The four members of The 18d are clockwise around the edge. Shading is mine for emphasis. TATTIE above 18d is deliberate - I believe this was mentioned in an interview only a couple of days ago. Also YES SIR on the bottom is deliberate to mislead as to the direction of the hidden words, it was the only configuration that would have worked.

llDpiWR.jpg

Here's what you find if you complete the puzzle. The four members of The 18d are clockwise around the edge. Shading is mine for emphasis. TATTIE above 18d is deliberate - I believe this was mentioned in an interview only a couple of days ago. Also YES SIR on the bottom is deliberate to mislead as to the direction of the hidden words, it was the only configuration that would have worked.

llDpiWR.jpg

Brilliant, no wonder you were head scratching!!

🤒

:blushing:a typical Suck skinny crossword:blushing:
but right away the skinny culties, radish and 'surface' are slobbering all over it:mad:
'splendid skinny very clever go skinny go' OY very embarrassing.:censored:

🤒

:blushing:a typical Suck skinny crossword:blushing:
but right away the skinny culties, radish and 'surface' are slobbering all over it:mad:
'splendid skinny very clever go skinny go' OY very embarrassing.:censored:
I know that English isn't your first language so I have to ask: do you even have a first language?

I know that English isn't your first language so I have to ask: do you even have a first language?

🤒
I forgot, you culties are not very bright.:(
low aptitude for understanding knowledge or languages.:censored:
"culties" is scientific jargon for a cuck who belongs to the skinny cult.:blushing:

write it down in case someone asks what it means:lbf:

🤒
7D is SALINGER!!!!!:lbf:
WOW skinny WELL DONE YOU ARE MY HERO SPLENDID VERY CLEVER!!!:blushing:

what a spectacle, these skinny culties:mad:

Brexit, Covid and now this fecking shit show. God help us all...we really are in the absolute shite.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom