Crossword puzzle in The Independent includes Smiths references

Here's what you find if you complete the puzzle. The four members of The 18d are clockwise around the edge. Shading is mine for emphasis. TATTIE above 18d is deliberate - I believe this was mentioned in an interview only a couple of days ago. Also YES SIR on the bottom is deliberate to mislead as to the direction of the hidden words, it was the only configuration that would have worked.

llDpiWR.jpg
Fair dues to you. That was ace. My Friday night head would have melted working that out.

🤒
I forgot, you culties are not very bright.:(
low aptitude for understanding knowledge or languages.:censored:
"culties" is scientific jargon for a cuck who belongs to the skinny cult.:blushing:

write it down in case someone asks what it means:lbf:
Velcro is missing here. He was recently put in full charge of the IQ Club in this thread. He is taking a sabbatical from his thesis so he can devote time to his forthcoming book, "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Skinny Cult Groupies 101." :oldman: :oldman: :thumb:

Despite what some people may think, most people here are mentally healthy. If they show some peculiarities it's just because the world works in an unpredictable way and its leaders are utterly nuts. I think that not reacting in any way to those circumstances would be a bad sign about their mental health and about their souls.

what happened to 23 down and 16 across morrissey is a racist,why is this even on here,thinnest gruel iv ever seen,so thin it runs like water.

Despite what some people may think, most people here are mentally healthy. If they show some peculiarities it's just because the world works in an unpredictable way and its leaders are utterly nuts. I think that not reacting in any way to those circumstances would be a bad sign about their mental health and about their souls.
:popcorn:
it follows logically,that if your 'world leader', in this case skinny,is utterly nuts, then his culty followers like 'walk slow think slow acton', radish,'surface' etc are crazier than bowling:alarmclock::8ball:.:blushing:
'whoopiee doo' skinny you are smarter than a brainiac!:crazy:

it follows logically,that if your 'world leader', in this case skinny,is utterly nuts, then his culty followers like 'walk slow think slow acton', radish,'surface' etc are crazier than bowling:alarmclock::8ball:.:blushing:

Since when is Acton a follower of Skinny? How long have I been asleep??

Skinny is a world leader? You didn't understand what I meant. And this is Not the first time something like this happens, Cro person.

🤒

skinny is the leader of his world of culty trolls. thats who they follow.
acton, surface, mozsucks, mozleftnut, velcro, the dork who was going to have a no 1 hit in Poland :lbf: ,radish and many more, to them skinny is the supreme and fearless leader.:blushing:
he obviates any need for further leadership. they swoon over everything he does.:censored:
all of them are pretty much loco in the coconut🤒

I set today's cryptic crossword in the Independent - see if you can spot anything that may resonate with users of this site

Huh? I don't spot any reference to sociopathic trolls with too much time on their hands?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom