Cruel World festival postponed indefinitely due to COVID-19 - Goldenvoice

Excerpt:

Entertainment presenters Goldenvoice announced Tuesday that all of its upcoming shows are postponed indefinitely due to concerns about the novel coronavirus, a sweeping statement that appears to include Cruel World and Lovers & Friends, two daylong music festivals scheduled for early May.

“Due to COVID-19 all Goldenvoice events have been postponed indefinitely,” read a statement on the company’s website early Tuesday afternoon. “At this time there is no information on new dates. However, if new dates are announced there is nothing you need to do. Your tickets will be valid for the new date and you will be notified.

“If the event cannot be rescheduled once the moratorium is lifted, a refund will automatically be issued to the credit card you used to purchase, within 30 business days,” the statement continued. “We will follow the recommendations of local health authorities as to when each event may be rescheduled.”

So sad, what would have been a stunning line up. We were to travel from the UK. Totally gutted.

So sad, was to be such a great line up, truly gutted was due to travel from the UK.

So sad, was to be such a great line up, truly gutted was due to travel from the UK.
Hope you got your money back????I've cancelled my holiday on Monday... so know how you feel... look at the long term, least you won’t be stranded overseas or mixing with ill people

It was not clear what that may mean for Cruel World and Lovers & Friends, two daylong music festivals from Goldenvoice scheduled for early May at the grounds at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson. No announcements have yet been made about those festivals, currently scheduled for May 2 and May 8 and 9, respectively.

Hope you got your money back????I've cancelled my holiday on Monday... so know how you feel... look at the long term, least you won’t be stranded overseas or mixing with ill people
“If a show cannot be rescheduled once the moratorium is lifted, a refund will automatically be issued to the credit card used for purchase, within 30 business days.

I knew it was too good to be true! I got tickets and they were reasonably-priced for all those bands! I'm holding onto my tickets in case they find a cure...

When I bought my tickets, the lineup seemed too good to be true. Even if they could reschedule, I imagine getting all of those acts together would be challenging. Not to mention, would they all still be around by the time the new date arrived?

Oh Morrissey....cancellation ....again....Just do it anyway because ,after all, as you know, "This world is designed for crashing bores...You are not one...You are not one...Would take you in my arms and love...love you. XOXO Molly

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom