Crystal Geezer: Troll or misunderstood?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

Is CrystalGeezer a troll?

• Total voters
Re: You'll just as bad as each other.

tumblr_mqnd0zyaQY1r1v0fpo1_500.gif

I think this is hysterical - because it's true! :)

I don't care enough to go into my personal CG drama; that's just going to glorify her insatiable need for attention. I'm not saying that's what Viva is doing; he has his own perspective and experiences and he has actually met her in real life.

All I will say is that there indeed seems to have been a tipping point that occurred with her within the last year or so related to the falling out with Viva and NHNS.

She's not a good person. Maybe later if I have time I will go into more detail. I think we all have falling outs with each other, and dips and highs, but for the most part we know who our friends are here. I mean, Realitybites can annoy the living piss out of me at times :D, but all in all I think she is a cool chick. And of course I have had several falling outs with Viva over the years, and NHNS and I did not get off to a great start. :lbf:

But as much time has passed, I think the one constant here is that CG is not trustworthy or even remotely able to keep this forum in perspective...her viciousness knows no bounds and is set off by the most innocuous catalysts. The "veneer" Viva describes is indeed that: a veneer. A false front.

I like Cornelius; I like Iona and Realitybites and a few other regulars here. Most posters here aren't worth my time, frankly. Halfwits and dullards, the lot of 'em. *coughhandinglovecough*

As I say, the people here I like, we've all had little tiffs with each other from time but the only person I have ever encountered who was not willing to forgive and forget, or let go of the drama, is CG. She is truly an unhinged wacko who takes this place WAY too seriously. Most of us had to find out the hard way. For me it was being threatened with having a bunch of old posts and PMs posted out of spite...she'd claimed to have saved them all.

That post is searchable; look for yourselves. Not a good person. Sneaky and underhanded to say the least.

My one or two falling-outs with Viva over the years could have been avoided by drinking less before going online :p and before the "Beware of Viva Hate" thread is exhumed for the 100th time by CG, let me AGAIN say that was a big FAIL on my part stemming from a misunderstanding...all of which has long since been resolved and left behind...by everyone but Geezer, that is.

I've never known him to hold a grudge or not be willing to eventually work things out or let bygones be bygones, provided everyone laid their cards on the table.

I can't say this of CG. Bitter, deceptive, creepy, and absolutely filled to the brim with agenda.

I have been called a "coose" (among many other things) by Skylarker and harassed for being a "sycophant" by all of you at one time or another. Someone even posted a reply to me years ago asking for my death certificate. Probably by one of you lot. Talk about feeling harassed. And, I never could understand why you had to act that way towards me. Other than the fact that I might have disagreed with your opinions about Morrissey being washed up, old, and a "has been." But, it really doesn't matter - this is just a website and I don't know any of you personally. The treatment has, however, made me think of you and skylarker as two of the biggest trolls on this site. But, having said that, I'm not always impressed by CG, either. I'd rather not read her posts about sex with Morrissey. I think it's completely absurd and nauseating. As far as RB goes, well...I've known her a long time and I'm pretty certain she isn't making up screen names to boost her popularity on this site. She is just the type of person who gets along with everyone on some level. She is intelligent and can talk about many subjects and lead many debates. Yes...I think she can be annoying at times and I don't agree with many of her opinions. I know she feels the same about me. We certainly do not have much in common at all. I have noticed CG egging on RB many times recently, but I've also seen RB with a few nasty comebacks, too. If she would ignore CG - just leave it, never reply, completely ignore it - like I usually do most of you these days - then it would stop because all she does is just add fuel to the flame. And, she's a big girl - she can handle CG on her own. Trust me.

But, this thread is ridiculous because you're all guilty of being trolls. Just as much as you think I'm a troll for thinking you're trolls. It's a vicious never-ending cycle and to be honest we all just need to f***ing grow up. End of.

(and, no, I didn't vote.)

1290165886_rsd4rn.gif

I don't care enough to go into my personal CG drama; that's just going to glorify her insatiable need for attention. I'm not saying that's what Viva is doing; he has his own perspective and experiences and he has actually met her in real life.

All I will say is that there indeed seems to have been a tipping point that occurred with her within the last year or so related to the falling out with Viva and NHNS.

She's not a good person. Maybe later if I have time I will go into more detail. I think we all have falling outs with each other, and dips and highs, but for the most part we know who our friends are here. I mean, Realitybites can annoy the living piss out of me at times :D, but all in all I think she is a cool chick. And of course I have had several falling outs with Viva over the years, and NHNS and I did not get off to a great start. :lbf:

But as much time has passed, I think the one constant here is that CG is not trustworthy or even remotely able to keep this forum in perspective...her viciousness knows no bounds and is set off by the most innocuous catalysts. The "veneer" Viva describes is indeed that: a veneer. A false front.

I like Cornelius; I like Iona and Realitybites and a few other regulars here. Most posters here aren't worth my time, frankly. Halfwits and dullards, the lot of 'em. *coughhandinglovecough*

As I say, the people here I like, we've all had little tiffs with each other from time but the only person I have ever encountered who was not willing to forgive and forget, or let go of the drama, is CG. She is truly an unhinged wacko who takes this place WAY too seriously. Most of us had to find out the hard way. For me it was being threatened with having a bunch of old posts and PMs posted out of spite...she'd claimed to have saved them all.

That post is searchable; look for yourselves. Not a good person. Sneaky and underhanded to say the least.

My one or two falling-outs with Viva over the years could have been avoided by drinking less before going online :p and before the "Beware of Viva Hate" thread is exhumed for the 100th time by CG, let me AGAIN say that was a big FAIL on my part stemming from a misunderstanding...all of which has long since been resolved and left behind...by everyone but Geezer, that is.

I've never known him to hold a grudge or not be willing to eventually work things out or let bygones be bygones, provided everyone laid their cards on the table.

I can't say this of CG. Bitter, deceptive, creepy, and absolutely filled to the brim with agenda.

__you__re_the_man___by_dark_baudelaire-d52eg1t.gif

This post makes me feel like I died and went to the seventh grade. :lbf:

I apologize Cornelius. I was being a jackass. Your Gifs are classic and are one of the best things on this site. I just know that Reality had a rough week because of Geezer. I know you've seen all of them squabble before but not like this. I know you don't give a shit. And I know you don't give a hoot about my apology either:). I am sorry. I need to just go to bed.

tumblr_mqixdc2avm1sskqa6o6_400.gif

"he claimed I was a homo who was in love with him and followed him around the forum replying to him because I was obsessed with him",

tumblr_mqnp2zq44N1r35ipgo1_500.gif

Whoa, that is quite a story!

tumblr_mqiwosCUFx1sskqa6o7_r1_500.gif

I guess that's because you're so much more mature than I am, and above it all.

Right?

You're very in to establishing your circle of friends. It's cute.

tumblr_m08igdTLn11qkxho6o1_400.gif

You're very in to establishing your circle of friends. It's cute.

Only because there's a snarling drooling boar rambling about, going out of her way to discredit anyone and everyone she can, and trying to cast doubts on everybody here who has wised up to her creepiness and distanced themselves from her.

7th grade indeed.

As for my personal opinion, don't you all get tired of the back and forth?

It does seem like Crystal instigates a lot of it, especially where the lovely NHNS is concerned but you're all better than this.

I'm as guilty as anyone else for the odd pot shot but this sustained campaign must be quite time consuming. To spend that time on a person or persons you don't like seems bananas to me.

When I started posting again regularly, last August, CG and I were civil with one another... even friendly. I was completely oblivious to any past drama or feuds that had taken place between her and other posters. Because, although I still maintained my Blog at Solo over the last few years, I was not participating in any discussions or reading the threads.

But CG and I seemed to have some common interests. We both like cats and Photoshop. So we posted in those related threads. Then, Skylarker started the Atheist Thread. And he and I started interacting. I admired his intelligence, forthrightness, and wit, right off the bat. We eventually became forum friends. Around the same time, I ventured into the Pigsty for the first time. BrummieBoy was regularly posting in there at the time. Well... on one particular thread... he was talking about blow jobs. And Geezer chimed in... stating the best--only position/method--to give a proper BJ. Well this creeped me out. As several others have already mentioned, when she talks about sex in general, sex with herself, sex with Morrrissey, sex with Christopher Hitchens' succubus, it is just nauseating. And so her BJ banter made me feel slightly ill. And I pointed it out. Well this is what set her off initially... coupled by the fact that I was now friendly with Skylarker--who I would come to soon learn was on the top of her hit list.

She then, oh so cleverly, created the name Skybites... merging realitybites with Skylarker... and began her campaign to plant the idea that he and I were a cyber couple. Or, at the very least, I was in love with him/he was my "object of love" (as she put it) on Solo. We played along with it. It was funny at the time. That was what can be referred to as having a sense of humor about it all.

But then I began to learn that she had it out for Viva and NHNS. As I got to know those two and became friendly with them, she declared me to be enemy #4. Saying I was a member of a clique.. a troll clique, to be precise.

And now, she has accused me, falsely, of posting under multiple user names. She has no cause or evidence for this. But is trying to back up her accusations by linking to posts/threads from 2005 when there was absolutely no moderation on Solo. People were trolling each other left and right. Nobody trusted anybody. Everyone was accusing everyone else of multiple user name posting. The chat room was unmoderated. Someone would steal another's identity and post as him or her in the chat room. It was a mad zoo. This craziness, coupled with the revelation of personal details and information of mine, led me to stop posting on Solo.

The new Solo is moderated. And those types of abuses would not be allowed today. But it does seem that some things are still being tolerated. CG would have loved Solo back then. She would have fit in quite well. But, does she fit in here? It is an open forum. Anybody can post. But I do think she makes this place unpleasant for many people, myself included. If I could wish her away, would I? Without a doubt, yes!

Last edited:
As for my personal opinion, don't you all get tired of the back and forth?

It does seem like Crystal instigates a lot of it, especially where the lovely NHNS is concerned but you're all better than this.

I'm as guilty as anyone else for the odd pot shot but this sustained campaign must be quite time consuming. To spend that time on a person or persons you don't like seems bananas to me.

I like NHNS, she's a very sweet person, very impressionable though. It makes me sad that Viva keeps pointing out that it is HER fault I entered his life. :squiffy: He's done this several times, I hope it's not an argument she has to suffer at home. She was a Morrissey fan, had never seen him before, we talked about LA, just sweet, honest interactions. She was also courting him at the time on here, or he was wooing her or whatever. But as he tells the story, I'm like the f***ing apple and he's Adam and she's Eve and she forced him to meet me. It wasn't that way at all, but I bet he lords it over her. And this is AN INTERNET FORUM! It's NOTHING! I am not IN HIS LIFE! I don't think about him when I'm not posting here or seeing that he's bullying people calling them fags and shit. But apparently I really bug the f*** out of him, I just worry she has to suffer as a result.

I like NHNS, she's a very sweet person, very impressionable though. It makes me sad that Viva keeps pointing out that it is HER fault I entered his life. :squiffy: He's done this several times, I hope it's not an argument she has to suffer at home. She was a Morrissey fan, had never seen him before, we talked about LA, just sweet, honest interactions. She was also courting him at the time on here, or he was wooing her or whatever. But as he tells the story, I'm like the f***ing apple and he's Adam and she's Eve and she forced him to meet me. It wasn't that way at all, but I bet he lords it over her. And this is AN INTERNET FORUM! It's NOTHING! I am not IN HIS LIFE! I don't think about him when I'm not posting here or seeing that he's bullying people calling them fags and shit. But apparently I really bug the f*** out of him, I just worry she has to suffer as a result.

If you are concerned that he is using that fact against her then it stands to reason that you shouldn't give him any and every excuse to do so. I suspect that you probably aren't as concerned as you would like to believe.

It's the little dig that she is 'very impressionable' that undermines any good intention you might have. She's an adult. She knows her life better than you ever could and certainly an internet forum is not the place to air personal impressions of people you have met in real life. It's crass, unbecoming and beneath you.

If you are concerned that he is using that fact against her then it stands to reason that you shouldn't give him any and every excuse to do so. I suspect that you probably aren't as concerned as you would like to believe.

It's the little dig that she is 'very impressionable' that undermines any good intention you might have. She's an adult. She knows her life better than you ever could and certainly an internet forum is not the place to air personal impressions of people you have met in real life. It's crass, unbecoming and beneath you.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

You are very diplomatic Iona. That is a good trait. Unfortunately, not one which those on either side of the argument appreciate at times.

But it IS a good way to be.

I like NHNS, she's a very sweet person, very impressionable though. It makes me sad that Viva keeps pointing out that it is HER fault I entered his life. :squiffy: He's done this several times, I hope it's not an argument she has to suffer at home.

Its creepy that you think about that.

She was a Morrissey fan, had never seen him before, we talked about LA, just sweet, honest interactions. She was also courting him at the time on here, or he was wooing her or whatever. But as he tells the story, I'm like the f***ing apple and he's Adam and she's Eve and she forced him to meet me.

Your melodramatic misinterpretation/misrepresentation of what he actually said is alternately gross and hilarious.

It wasn't that way at all, but I bet he lords it over her. And this is AN INTERNET FORUM! It's NOTHING!

You'd take a grocery store hostage if you got banned, and we both know it.

I am not IN HIS LIFE! I don't think about him when I'm not posting here or seeing that he's bullying people calling them fags and shit. But apparently I really bug the f*** out of him, I just worry she has to suffer as a result.

Again...you're f***ing creepy. Jesus Christ. Get a grip...

You are very diplomatic Iona. That is a good trait. Unfortunately, not one which those on either side of the argument appreciate at times.

But it IS a good way to be.

Thanks. But like you say it's not effective in the slightest!

The ultimate kryponite...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom