Crystal Geezer: Troll or misunderstood?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

Is CrystalGeezer a troll?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1074

Describe your feelings about CrystalGeezer and your past experiences with her...is she a troll or is she misunderstood?

robert-stack-unsolved-2.jpg

I'll go first.

CG is the kind of person who puts on a veneer of the happy-go-lucky eccentric in order to lure you in...and thanks to the charming naivety of nothappynotsad, she found a way into my life.

It started with a Facebook friend request and spilled over into a lunch on my birthday, all of which I never wanted. Subsequently, nothappynotsad & I were banned for awhile...still, everything was fine until CG decided to publicly distance herself from us after pressing from banned user TheSmithsMorrissey because she was literally afraid that Morrissey might think she supported my feelings on him and his current career trajectory. Then she started taking potshots at us on the forum, all while telling us in Facebook messages she was just being subversive. Eventually, we were both unbanned and CG started to go crazy - she wouldn't respond to anything you sent her of Facebook yet would consistently message you in a paranoid fit because she was sure she offended you in some way. It got old and she got creepy so I removed her from Facebook. Then she started making wild accusations about me being nothappynotsad and me manipulating her so nothappynotsad removed her as a friend as well.

In July 2012, in an effort to gain attention, she employed a tactic she has used many times before - she announced she was leaving solo and then returned less than a week later. In response to her return announcement, I was cheeky and posted a clip of Morrissey singing "Oh, what a big surprise!" Apparently, this sent her over the edge and got her started on the harassment kick she has been on ever since. She has posted partial pictures, made claims of racism, homophobia, homosexuality, abuse, poverty, lack of intelligence, education & employment...and all of this was just directed at me. Skylarker & nothappynotsad have their own stories to tell if they're up to going through it all over again. She's even gone so far as to claim I am pure evil...really, as if some comments on a Morrissey forum could ever equate with evil.

So, here we are...a little over a year late and she hasn't slowed down from her campaign of harassment. In fact, she's broadened it to include new forms of harassment directed at new users & old ones. If you find her actions crazed & call her out on it, you too will surely join the ranks of her hitlist.

In other words, I think she's a troll.

Describe your feelings about CrystalGeezer and your past experiences with her...is she a troll or is she misunderstood?

robert-stack-unsolved-2.jpg

I'll go first.

CG is the kind of person who puts on a veneer of the happy-go-lucky eccentric in order to lure you in...and thanks to the charming naivety of nothappynotsad, she found a way into my life.

It started with a Facebook friend request and spilled over into a lunch on my birthday, all of which I never wanted. Subsequently, nothappynotsad & I were banned for awhile...still, everything was fine until CG decided to publicly distance herself from us after pressing from banned user TheSmithsMorrissey because she was literally afraid that Morrissey might think she supported my feelings on him and his current career trajectory. Then she started taking potshots at us on the forum, all while telling us in Facebook messages she was just being subversive. Eventually, we were both unbanned and CG started to go crazy - she wouldn't respond to anything you sent her of Facebook yet would consistently message you in a paranoid fit because she was sure she offended you in some way. It got old and she got creepy so I removed her from Facebook. Then she started making wild accusations about me being nothappynotsad and me manipulating her so nothappynotsad removed her as a friend as well.

In July 2012, in an effort to gain attention, she employed a tactic she has used many times before - she announced she was leaving solo and then returned less than a week later. In response to her return announcement, I was cheeky and posted a clip of Morrissey singing "Oh, what a big surprise!" Apparently, this sent her over the edge and got her started on the harassment kick she has been on ever since. She has posted partial pictures, made claims of racism, homophobia, homosexuality, abuse, poverty, lack of intelligence, education & employment...and all of this was just directed at me. Skylarker & nothappynotsad have their own stories to tell if they're up to going through it all over again. She's even gone so far as to claim I am pure evil...really, as if some comments on a Morrissey forum could ever equate with evil.

So, here we are...a little over a year late and she hasn't slowed down from her campaign of harassment. In fact, she's broadened it to include new forms of harassment directed at new users & old ones. If you find her actions crazed & call her out on it, you too will surely join the ranks of her hitlist.

In other words, I think she's a troll.

I was fooled in the beginning by her false front of the "happy-go-lucky eccentric." I really only had minimal interaction with her which was mostly nondescript. My first month as a member I pretty much just stayed on the main page, and occasionally emerged from the shadows to make a post. By my second month I started to peruse the forums, and discovered Geezer was one of the most vociferous posters on them. To make a long story short I had a mixed reaction to her posts. Some of them were fun and positive and others were bizarre and mean. After awhile I really noticed her relentless attack on VivaHate!, nothappynotsad, and Skylarker. They would attack back or try to ignore her. Sometimes she would attack forcefully and other times she seemed to take an apologetic tone to try to get back in their good graces. One time she made a big deal about how !VivaHate! was logging in as nothappynotsad and making posts for her. She kept harping on this over and over. Here recently Geezer has been on complete attack mode! She has written remarks saying that !Viva! was racist and a homophobe. She attacked !Viva! with derogatory comments about his line of work. I don't think she has any idea what he does for a living, but she basically called him an uneducated manual labor worker. Anyway, she has attacked Skylarker & nothappynotsad relentlessly in the same fashion, and she has routinely crossed over the line in doing so.

This past week Geezer has turned all of her attentions towards RealityBites. She has relentlessly harassed Reality in literally 6 or 7 threads. She wrote dozens of disparaging posts calling Reality a fraud and a shameless attention seeker. Those were Geezer's words. Multiple times she used cuss words and tried to smash Reality's character and reputation. She failed, miserably of course. Then she claimed Reality was creating other members to pump up her own status on Moz-Solo. Creating members who supposedly always agreed with her. Members such as Playcat 2000, LukeActionMcClure, fenner, myself, and even one of the most distinguished members on the site, Irregular Regular. These accusations were proven wrong when David T. wrote a post saying there was zero evidence that this was the case.

I'm sick to the back teeth of Geezer. I'm sick of her pettiness. I'm sick of her being mean-spirited, vindictive, paranoid, and ruthless. Yes, I used the word ruthless. Make no mistake, that's what she has become. She is without doubt, a troll.

She is clearly mentally unwell.

She is clearly a very lonely individual with little human contact.

She will need an intervention/help in the not too distant future.

She thinks herself rather witty (see recent Celtic band analogy on the Message to users following infractions thread), but she's not. She thinks she's quirky. The only thing worse than kooky people are people that try so hard to be kooky.

I don't know the following for sure, but I think, she lies about her employment, her social life, her sexuality, her friends, her home, etc.

Basically, a nasty piece of work. The type of creep Morrissey would despise. Thankfully for her own sake and fading sanity, he doesn't have a clue she exists.

Thankfully I haven't had much contact with her, and haven't met her in the flesh.

She should definitely be banned.

However, as one user already pointed out, perhaps the mods are worried what she'll do if she does get banned. She relies on this site so much. Without it, she would be nothing and have nothing.

Poor poor girl.

For the record, I cast my vote for "Yes, Geezer is a troll."

I got timed out when I voted, so my name doesn't appear in the "Yes" votes.

You'll just as bad as each other.

tumblr_mqnd0zyaQY1r1v0fpo1_500.gif

Re: You'll just as bad as each other.

Go read Geezer's comments in the threads this past week about Realitybites and then tell me if you have the same opinion. If Geezer had been attacking you I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have the same flippant response. No one here knows how Reality has felt in regards to this. And why did you change the heading of this thread? It should not be changed by you. You should change it back.

Not everything in life can be swept away with a Gif. That is a fact.

Go read Geezer's comments in the threads this past week about Realitybites and then tell me if you have the same opinion. If Geezer had been attacking you I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have the same flippant response. No one here knows how Reality has felt in regards to this. And why did you change the heading of this thread? It should not be changed by you. You should change it back.

For the record, I cast my vote for "Yes, Geezer is a troll."

I got timed out when I voted, so my name doesn't appear in the "Yes" votes.

Ask him about the spats he used to get into with Robby...

I apologize Cornelius. I was being a jackass. Your Gifs are classic and are one of the best things on this site. I just know that Reality had a rough week because of Geezer. I know you've seen all of them squabble before but not like this. I know you don't give a shit. And I know you don't give a hoot about my apology either:). I am sorry. I need to just go to bed.

I would ask him but he'd just reply in a Gif.

If anyone could find a gif for "he claimed I was a homo who was in love with him and followed him around the forum replying to him because I was obsessed with him", it would certainly be Explory...err, I mean Corny.

If anyone could find a gif for "he claimed I was a homo who was in love with him and followed him around the forum replying to him because I was obsessed with him", it would certainly be Explory...err, I mean Corny.

Whoa, that is quite a story!

Whoa, that is quite a story!

Robby is a bit dramatic. Care to hear the one where he claimed I was sexually abused and therefore should kill myself? Or how about the one where he made fun of a teenage boy because his terminally ill brother died and he missed a year of school because of it?

Robby is a bit dramatic. Care to hear the one where he claimed I was sexually abused and therefore should kill myself? Or how about the one where he made fun of a teenage boy because his terminally ill brother died and he missed a year of school because of it?

I knew he was a little off when he picked "Spartacus" as his favorite Kubrick film. Damn, maybe we should start a "Robby; troll or just misunderstood" thread.

Well...that didn't work. :rofl:

I have been called a "coose" (among many other things) by Skylarker and harassed for being a "sycophant" by all of you at one time or another. Someone even posted a reply to me years ago asking for my death certificate. Probably by one of you lot. Talk about feeling harassed. And, I never could understand why you had to act that way towards me. Other than the fact that I might have disagreed with your opinions about Morrissey being washed up, old, and a "has been." But, it really doesn't matter - this is just a website and I don't know any of you personally. The treatment has, however, made me think of you and skylarker as two of the biggest trolls on this site. But, having said that, I'm not always impressed by CG, either. I'd rather not read her posts about sex with Morrissey. I think it's completely absurd and nauseating. As far as RB goes, well...I've known her a long time and I'm pretty certain she isn't making up screen names to boost her popularity on this site. She is just the type of person who gets along with everyone on some level. She is intelligent and can talk about many subjects and lead many debates. Yes...I think she can be annoying at times and I don't agree with many of her opinions. I know she feels the same about me. We certainly do not have much in common at all. I have noticed CG egging on RB many times recently, but I've also seen RB with a few nasty comebacks, too. If she would ignore CG - just leave it, never reply, completely ignore it - like I usually do most of you these days - then it would stop because all she does is just add fuel to the flame. And, she's a big girl - she can handle CG on her own. Trust me.

But, this thread is ridiculous because you're all guilty of being trolls. Just as much as you think I'm a troll for thinking you're trolls. It's a vicious never-ending cycle and to be honest we all just need to f***ing grow up. End of.

(and, no, I didn't vote.)

Back
Top Bottom