Crystal Geezer: Troll or misunderstood?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

Is CrystalGeezer a troll?

• Total voters
I'm not a stoner. But I love the Dude. :sweet:

h9C552D9C

WOW, 22voters, I voted no as I am in love with CG, if she was to fly into Humberside airport I would pick her up for free and show her a good time.

WOW, 22voters, I voted no as I am in love with CG, if she was to fly into Humberside airport I would pick her up for free and show her a good time.

Oh dear, there's something very Lolita Meets Mr Bean about that thought. :sweet:

I'm not sorry. I like Crystal Geezer. She has always been friendly and helpful to me. I can only go off the premise of 'what you see is what you get' and I have to say that there has been no time whatsoever that would drive me to say anything bad or negative about her
People are people, and we each of us either take to folks or we don't
But just because she is intelligent, open and honest with who she is, doesn't mean to say that she is not a good person, because I happen to know that she actually is
I can only speak from my own experience, but I do find her to be warm, humane, fair and open to debate at all times

I like her

I'm not sorry. I like Crystal Geezer. She has always been friendly and helpful to me. I can only go off the premise of 'what you see is what you get' and I have to say that there has been no time whatsoever that would drive me to say anything bad or negative about her
People are people, and we each of us either take to folks or we don't
But just because she is intelligent, open and honest with who she is, doesn't mean to say that she is not a good person, because I happen to know that she actually is
I can only speak from my own experience, but I do find her to be warm, humane, fair and open to debate at all times

I like her

I think someone wrote a song about that...can't think of the name of the guy...dammit!

Someone told me via a PM that she is Reelaround. Hmm.

I'm not. I only post as myself. I don't have time to give myself fake compliments. I'm not here to impress anyone with how smart I am. I'm here to be myself.

Who cares who is who. Jesus Christ, you're as bad as each other.

At this rate I can't even see what anyone but her and you get out of posting here. You two are the only ones who seem tied to this place as though there is nothing else in your lives. You guys should form a club...

I find some people here funny and entertaining but hell, I barely even listen to Morrissey's music anymore, and as for the people here whose posts I enjoy reading and who I enjoy interacting with, I mean, I can't see them still here that much longer.

This whole place smells like Death more and more each day.

Even the bullshit fighting with Geezer isn't that fun anymore; she's just creepy and gross to the point that you have to walk away or ignore her; like she's a rabid dog. She's either unhinged mentally or just unfathomably lonely; at any rate she will do anything to saturate this place with her funk and sadly it seems like it's working.

I can't wait til she rules the roost here; while I have no specific personal problem with David per se, I'm perplexed and troubled by his new policy of looking the other way when it comes to her bullshit. I think the recent timeout given to Viva and NHNS was totally unfair; they have always staunchly defended him and the site, not only publicly but even in private conversations off site.

If they are permanently removed, I'm out too...less out of loyalty to them -which I'll be the first to admit they've never asked for- than as a simple matter of principle.

Let's see how this place looks after she's king of the mountain for a few months and everyone else has either gotten bored and left or has been banned in favor of letting her rank ass stay for another 23K posts.

I seriously think the only way to wake him up to what a stinking useless piece of shit she is is to, if it comes down to it, boycott Solo. But since this probably won't happen, I'd assume that we will just all gradually get bored or get banned as the weeks and months unfold. There's something fishy in the wind. Can't place it.

In lieu of these extremes, I think that anybody with any brains needs to just completely ignore her from now on...and I don't mean tg;dr, which is funny as hell but apparently is considered harassment. And I don't mean put her on ignore, which is for fags...I mean literally ignore her. Let's make her as starved for human attention in virtual life as she clearly is in real life.

Well, you all can can do what you like but that's what I'm gonna do. She's creepy and gross and frankly I can't even be bothered to troll her or fight with her anymore. She's just too gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares who is who. Jesus Christ, you're as bad as each other.

At this rate I can't even see what anyone but her and you get out of posting here. You two are the only ones who seem tied to this place as though there is nothing else in your lives. You guys should form a club...

I find some people here funny and entertaining but hell, I barely even listen to Morrissey's music anymore, and as for the people here whose posts I enjoy reading and who I enjoy interacting with, I mean, I can't see them still here that much longer.

This whole place smells like Death more and more each day.

Even the bullshit fighting with Geezer isn't that fun anymore; she's just creepy and gross to the point that you have to walk away or ignore her; like she's a rabid dog. She's either unhinged mentally or just unfathomably lonely; at any rate she will do anything to saturate this place with her funk and sadly it seems like it's working.

I can't wait til she rules the roost here; while I have no specific personal problem with David per se, I'm perplexed and troubled by his new policy of looking the other way when it comes to her bullshit. I think the recent timeout given to Viva and NHNS was totally unfair; they have always staunchly defended him and the site, not only publicly but even in private conversations off site.

If they are permanently removed, I'm out too...less out of loyalty to them -which I'll be the first to admit they've never asked for- than as a simple matter of principle.

Let's see how this place looks after she's king of the mountain for a few months and everyone else has either gotten bored and left or has been banned in favor of letting her rank ass stay for another 23K posts.

I seriously think the only way to wake him up to what a stinking useless piece of shit she is is to, if it comes down to it, boycott Solo. But since this probably won't happen, I'd assume that we will just all gradually get bored or get banned as the weeks and months unfold. There's something fishy in the wind. Can't place it.

In lieu of these extremes, I think that anybody with any brains needs to just completely ignore her from now on...and I don't mean tg;dr, which is funny as hell but apparently is considered harassment. And I don't mean put her on ignore, which is for fags...I mean literally ignore her. Let's make her as starved for human attention in virtual life as she clearly is in real life.

Well, you all can can do what you like but that's what I'm gonna do. She's creepy and gross and frankly I can't even be bothered to troll her or fight with her anymore. She's just too gross.

:popcorn:

For god sakes woman get it through your multiple personality head that I am from the UK. Who are you to tell me where I am from? Do you not think that ISPs are registered?
Get it through your head for god's sake!
You just can't stand that someone from a different country likes Crystal? Well I do, so have that!

For god sakes woman get it through your multiple personality head that I am from the UK. Who are you to tell me where I am from? Do you not think that ISPs are registered?
Get it through your head for god's sake!
You just can't stand that someone from a different country likes Crystal? Well I do, so have that!

I just said that someone told me she was Reelaround. I wasn't saying I believed it. I honestly don't care. I'm actually glad Geezer has friends. It would be tragic to think she had no one.

I just said that someone told me she was Reelaround. I wasn't saying I believed it. I honestly don't care. I'm actually glad Geezer has friends. It would be tragic to think she had no one.

Well she does have friends, and she is a good person. So stop it and stop it now

- - - Updated - - -

This could go on all night. :D

This night has opened my eyes :eek:

Back
Top Bottom