Crystal Geezer: Troll or misunderstood?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

Is CrystalGeezer a troll?

• Total voters
I just said that someone told me she was Reelaround. I wasn't saying I believed it. I honestly don't care. I'm actually glad Geezer has friends. It would be tragic to think she had no one.

America is not the world

America is not the world

Can you imagine living with a zombie like that? She wouldn't ever shut the f*** up. Every conversation would be like the start of a thread, the premise of which is basically, "Tell me how smart I am. Reaffirm how intellectual I sound because I'm regurgitating shit at you with no regard for the sanctity of quiet and just being. Me, me ME!!!!' OMG, dreadful as you Brits say.

Let me get this straight. CG set out to disrupt "The Clique" here and she succeeded. Bravo for her. The problem the likes of !Viva Hate! and Skylarker face is that they garner a lot of disdain because they are a tad bit smarter and wittier than most who post. A resentment develops. Now I feel safer disputing their claim that Burton's Batman is superior to Nolan's in the Batman Thread. Heh. And I hold no personal animosity towards CrystalGeezer - I enjoy reading her posts and find her to be an original. The only problem I have with CG is that she went on and on and on and on and on with her attempts in disrupting "The Clique" and it looks like it finally bore fruit. You three are falling off the tree too easy.

Last edited:
In the sense of falling off the tree, I would say that we are all subject to the vagaries and viccisitudes of life as we know it.
After undergoing the reading of this whole thread, it strikes me very forcibly that the human condition is sometimes all about survival, and so that, in the modern world, but pertaining as of now to the messages on this forum to said subject matter: why can't you all just get on with each other in a real sense of the meaning?
Surely life is too short for hatred to such a degree that destruction is the ultimate goal of a section of humanity that really should be professing to love Morrissey? All together?
Is not this why people come on here in the first place?
After all, there is already far too much hatred in the world to allow that to continue

In the sense of falling off the tree, I would say that we are all subject to the vagaries and viccisitudes of life as we know it.
After undergoing the reading of this whole thread, it strikes me very forcibly that the human condition is sometimes all about survival, and so that, in the modern world, but pertaining as of now to the messages on this forum to said subject matter: why can't you all just get on with each other in a real sense of the meaning?
Surely life is too short for hatred to such a degree that destruction is the ultimate goal of a section of humanity that really should be professing to love Morrissey? All together?
Is not this why people come on here in the first place?
After all, there is already far too much hatred in the world to allow that to continue

great post Reelie, thanks for making it :straightface:

Not much going on in Moz land these days. In the last six months, I've immersed myself in the ongoing feud CG has with certain members of these forums. They're everywhere, it seems!

Some of it's funny, some of it's really funny, and some of it is just sad. But strangely enough, in light of the quiet front that has befallen any and all Morrissey activity, this ongoing saga has actually ingrained itself into an interesting and at times fascinating part of the man's career.

Think about it: this is the only relevant Morrissey discussion forum out there. It's immersive, very well-structured, and above all, informative. But anyone who sticks around for a few days and delves into the forums and topic threads is bound to encounter some form of CG and VH/RB/NHNS/SKLR dialogue, and it's never pleasant. And once you realize that this is an ongoing saga that stretches back nearly 18 months (as far as I can tell), it starts getting interesting.

This place has been around for awhile, hasn't it? Has anyone reading this been here since its creation, or for a significant period of time (5 - 10 years)? Has there ever been a rivalry as drawn out and labyrinthine as this?

Not much going on in Moz land these days. In the last six months, I've immersed myself in the ongoing feud CG has with certain members of these forums. They're everywhere, it seems!

Some of it's funny, some of it's really funny, and some of it is just sad. But strangely enough, in light of the quiet front that has befallen any and all Morrissey activity, this ongoing saga has actually ingrained itself into an interesting and at times fascinating part of the man's career.

Think about it: this is the only relevant Morrissey discussion forum out there. It's immersive, very well-structured, and above all, informative. But anyone who sticks around for a few days and delves into the forums and topic threads is bound to encounter some form of CG and VH/RB/NHNS/SKLR dialogue, and it's never pleasant. And once you realize that this is an ongoing saga that stretches back nearly 18 months (as far as I can tell), it starts getting interesting.

This place has been around for awhile, hasn't it? Has anyone reading this been here since its creation, or for a significant period of time (5 - 10 years)? Has there ever been a rivalry as drawn out and labyrinthine as this?

I'm sure it's only a brief hiatus before the hostilities begin again. Not sure what the "3 Mental Patients" will do now, what tactics they'll try when they re-emerge from this profound sulk / strike / whatevs. Pure LOLS! and *popcorn* and an amusing diversion between Moz's career car-crashes. Almost as much fun as the Real Housewives franchise. And MIDNITE is due to return to the stage as well!

"this ongoing saga has actually ingrained itself into an interesting and at times fascinating part of the man's career."

This site is a testament to the bitter karma of his lyrical and persona projections. He deserves his "fans", he's lazily cultivated them in preference to the rigours of a discerning Audience. It will be fun to see if the co-dependency continues or if he has a "moment of clarity" and decides to shake the tree and let go of the smug complacency of his faux-iconic image. Who knows, he might even rekindle the fire and passion that informed his earliest work when he was a collaborator within "The Smiths". Having traded on that legacy with a facsimile of sound, lyric and imagery for the last 25 years, it would be a fitting finale if he finally transcends the past, engages with the present, and concludes his troubled career with a swan-song of originality and inspiration that honours the spectacular blaze of his earliest works.

regards

There is nothing fascinating or even remotely interesting about this blip of a bitchfest that has NO relation to Morrissey's career. The suggestion we discuss other solo dramas tell me that it's a veiled attempt to talk about the good ol' days of solo which were equally as boring.

There is nothing fascinating or even remotely interesting about this blip of a bitchfest that has NO relation to Morrissey's career. The suggestion we discuss other solo dramas tell me that it's a veiled attempt to talk about the good ol' days of solo which were equally as boring.

Isn't it true that the people you usually argue with have been absent for the last ten days or so? I thought that was the premise

Isn't it true that the people you usually argue with have been absent for the last ten days or so? I thought that was the premise

I thought the premise was "Let's talk about other fights on solo since this one is fascinating." which it isn't really. I read it fast. My bad if I sounded snappy.

Well well well...looks like Viva Hate, his fat girlfriend and their pudwhack lackey Fartlacker caught themselves yet another time out...as its been almost two whole weeks since they showed their miserable faces around here...guess that's what happens when you run your maw at the high court...you get banished from the realm...they had nobody else to mouth off to, so they went after the mother hen David T himself, and caught themselves a lashing for their efforts...lol f*****s...lord knows how they're passing the time in their feeble little lives with no so-low to chest-beat on...hopefully Fartlarker is spending some time with his little brats...oh the lolz:rofl:...it's all very laughable...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that what happened ?? Took a week and a half off to do the county fair . However you should be kinder to Skylarker's children. What have they done to you ? Also do you need to call people names in only your 2nd post ? Get some history under your belt before you start lashing the whip !

Well well well...looks like Viva Hate, his fat girlfriend and their pudwhack lackey Fartlacker caught themselves yet another time out...as its been almost two whole weeks since they showed their miserable faces around here...guess that's what happens when you run your maw at the high court...you get banished from the realm...they had nobody else to mouth off to, so they went after the mother hen David T himself, and caught themselves a lashing for their efforts...lol f*****s...lord knows how they're passing the time in their feeble little lives with no so-low to chest-beat on...hopefully Fartlarker is spending some time with his little brats...oh the lolz:rofl:...it's all very laughable...

I don't think they were given infractions/bans. It was/is a conscious decision to boycott the site. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they were given infractions/bans. It was/is a conscious decision to boycott the site. I think.

GET YOUR OWN f***ING VOICE. Also you'll NEVER be Anaesthesine or however you spell her name. She's a real writer. You copy writing styles.

- - - Updated - - -

You are correct.

Also stop congratulating yourself.

Back
Top Bottom