Cubans are being massacred #SOSCuba

Send a link. I don't remember what you are talking about. Let's go to important matters:

its been archived i assume and i dont know how to search the archives, or if it's even possible.

at the very least we shoudl at least be able to agree upon the fact that, for all of your political passion, you're just not a very inspiring or galvanizing force

its been archived i assume and i dont know how to search the archives, or if it's even possible.

at the very least we shoudl at least be able to agree upon the fact that, for all of your political passion, you're just not a very inspiring or galvanizing force
Oh! How convenient is that you can't find the link to the only thing you can use to accuse me of something that you make almost everyday, which is ruining other people's threads about what they consider important matters. The truth is I don't remember to have done what you say I did. You know I don't lie, and if you ever find the missing link, I will recognize I made a mistake, if that's the case. Which I certainly doubt by the reasons I told you in a previous post.

Re my "inspiring force", I don't want to inspire anyone. I'm just trying to inform others and give my opinion about certain matters I care about. You will have to inspire yourself if that's your desire. I hate the propaganda kind of thing that tries to manipulate other people's opinions and minds. I believe most people are smart enough to defend their own causes, to have their own inspirations, to say what they like to say and to think what they like to think. I have the right of say what I like too, if the owner of the place allows me to do that. So, à la manière de Uncleskinny, f*** off.

Last edited:
It looks like @rifke was right yet again!! :bow:

20210719_222606.png

View attachment 74365

That's not spam.

And I'm proud of what I said there.

View attachment 74365

thank you for always backing me up, honey bunny! i appreciate the faith you have in my infinite rightness that you would take the time to look for that! however did you find it?! you must be some kind of a search function genius. it is i who should be bowing down to you :bow::hearteyes:

you're not affecting anything in the real world by posting any of this here, anyway, and taking yourself superseriously doesnt change that
didnt charlie cheswick ask you to take your irrevelent misogyny agenda elsewhere when you kept spamming his football thread with it? you were actually ruining the thread and a topic that people were interested in with that shit you kept posting, which wasnt going to be seen by anyone who gave a shit about your agenda anyway, and did you care?
it's not that i dont care about whats happening in cuba, it's just that the incongruousness between your sense of purpose in what you post here and your actual ability to affect anything by what you post here is a little cringey. if you care so much, one would think you would have other places to post this.
You post nonsense all the time that no sane person could care about. Maybe have some common courtesy and ignore this thread if you don't like it. I realize that as a true narcissist with absolutely nothing to talk about except your imaginary novel and your stuffed animal it might be difficult for you to see this thread and not view it as some sort of competition. I'd imagine the inner dialog going something like, "This person is attempting to be interesting, and that is MY area!"
Have you decided on "character A's two traits" yet or are you still "having too many ideas?" LOL Maybe you should just give a Ted Talk with all these alleged "ideas" you have. I certainly see no evidence of anything I'd call an idea when I look at your posts. Are you saving them all for the book?

You post nonsense all the time that no sane person could care about. Maybe have some common courtesy and ignore this thread if you don't like it. I realize that as a true narcissist with absolutely nothing to talk about except your imaginary novel and your stuffed animal it might be difficult for you to see this thread and not view it as some sort of competition. I'd imagine the inner dialog going something like, "This person is attempting to be interesting, and that is MY area!"
Have you decided on "character A's two traits" yet or are you still "having too many ideas?" LOL Maybe you should just give a Ted Talk with all these alleged "ideas" you have. I certainly see no evidence of anything I'd call an idea when I look at your posts. Are you saving them all for the book?
my novel is so brilliant! the nobel prize may be imaginary but my novel def is not.

Oh! How convenient is that you can't find the link to the only thing you can use to accuse me of something that you make almost everyday, which is ruining other people's threads about what they consider important matters. The truth is I don't remember to have done what you say I did. You know I don't lie, and if you ever find the missing link, I will recognize I made a mistake, if that's the case. Which I certainly doubt by the reasons I told you in a previous post.

Re my "inspiring force", I don't want to inspire anyone. I'm just trying to inform others and give my opinion about certain matters I care about. You will have to inspire yourself if that's your desire. I hate the propaganda kind of thing that tries to manipulate other people's opinions and minds. I believe most people are smart enough to defend their own causes, to have their own inspirations, to say what they like to say and to think what they like to think. I have the right of say what I like too, if the owner of the place allows me to do that. So, à la manière de Uncleskinny, f*** off.
get back into the kitchen, woman! *slaps ass*

Best words about Cuba: Cuba doesn't have an embargo. Cuba trades with the whole world.

Last edited:
Tags
cuba dictatorship freedom
Back
Top Bottom