Culture in England, December 2018 - Morrissey Central (28th December)

Here we have Morrissey highlighting a tiny part of culture in England however he is wrong as it is in Wales. This is his way to validate him leaving his country and living in America. Nothing about how wonderful things are happening all over England in every city, town and village on a daily basis, untold acts of love, giving, kindness, selflessness, bravery, only statements such as this, by this fool will attract controversy and keep him in the public eye. He is so transparent. So desperate for fame he will stoop lower and lower to get it, typically using animals to gain press interest. 100% Despicable.

I grow and make most of the food on my table. I am astounded by the riches in living a simple, ordinary life, and I celebrate the natural cycles of life. Morrissey celebrates one thing. Himself. Soulless. Godless. Horrible.

Here we have.......
Sad, tedious ill-founded reactions that get aimed at M. with zero proof that he OKs what little Sammy posts.
The video is correctly named even if Sammy doesn't know the difference between the UK, GB and England when posting.
Just the same as the sigh post which MUST be M. saying something. Now M. MUST be saying something about toffs/hunting.
How about not pontificating at all until you are sure that it's coming from the person you can't wait to be angry at? Doesn't matter though does it? Gives you an excuse to get the outrage template out tell everyone how wrong they are again.
Bellend.

Here we have Morrissey highlighting a tiny part of culture in England however he is wrong as it is in Wales. This is his way to validate him leaving his country and living in America. Nothing about how wonderful things are happening all over England in every city, town and village on a daily basis, untold acts of love, giving, kindness, selflessness, bravery, only statements such as this, by this fool will attract controversy and keep him in the public eye. He is so transparent. So desperate for fame he will stoop lower and lower to get it, typically using animals to gain press interest. 100% Despicable.
Does it really matter where it is? Is a bullfight less disgusting because it’s Mexico rather than Spain? Picking up on such a minor detail does not make this any less reprehensible. Living in the Cotswolds, I see these barbarians on a regular basis despite it being illegal. Their disregard for life permeates through to their attitude for everything. As for calling it ‘sport’!!!!????? In sport, there are winners and losers. I have never seen a fox or a pheasant ‘win’!!

Here we have.......
Sad, tedious ill-founded reactions that get aimed at M. with zero proof that he OKs what little Sammy posts.
The video is correctly named even if Sammy doesn't know the difference between the UK, GB and England when posting.
Just the same as the sigh post which MUST be M. saying something. Now M. MUST be saying something about toffs/hunting.
How about not pontificating at all until you are sure that it's coming from the person you can't wait to be angry at? Doesn't matter though does it? Gives you an excuse to get the outrage template out tell everyone how wrong they are again.
Bellend.
Bellend? Hardly. I've made love so passionately today that my vagina is sore.

Obviously Mrs Thatcher. The Falklands are ours pal and you know it. Do the police have Heddlu written on their uniforms there ? No they do not :thumb:
Goodbye. Benny-the-BRITISH-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::handpointup:

Tatcher? First person I talk to who likes her!

Myth: the Argentineans are VERY concerned with the Falklands... we are not! I think they are an important military strategic place at to control military the Atlantic, but we do not have a "realistic" military, it's only symbolic... nor we get involved in wars. So kinda pointless.

I promise to write "Head Flu" in every police uniform here, so Morrissey can make videos about the situation in England here too!

LOL... I got arrested in England once (some 15 years go?). The police thought that I had very psychedelic pills (maybe ecstasy or something like that... but it was simply a few aspirins in my pockets because I had a headache and didn't want to carry the package). Maybe one of the had "Head Flu" written on his uniform, I can't remember that part...

Other than that, it is surprising how London looks so similar to Wales. You are right, if you don't pay attention, you can get confuse and assume that you are seeing a scene filmed in Wales! Thankfully, my cult leader corrects my geographical notions (I travelled to a mystical time zone and I missed my bed and I soon came home).

Any other person inspires you besides from the Iron Lady or it's your only passion?

Myth: the Argentineans are VERY concerned with the Falklands... we are not! I think they are an important military strategic place at to control military the Atlantic, but we do not have a "realistic" military, it's only symbolic... nor we get involved in wars. So kinda pointless.

I promise to write "Head Flu" in every police uniform here, so Morrissey can make videos about the situation in England here too!

LOL... I got arrested in England once (some 15 years go?). The police thought that I had very psychedelic pills (maybe ecstasy or something like that... but it was simply a few aspirins in my pockets because I had a headache and didn't want to carry the package). Maybe one of the had "Head Flu" written on his uniform, I can't remember that part...

Other than that, it is surprising how London looks so similar to Wales. You are right, if you don't pay attention, you can get confuse and assume that you are seeing a scene filmed in Wales! Thankfully, my cult leader corrects my geographical notions (I travelled to a mystical time zone and I missed my bed and I soon came home).

Any other person inspires you besides from the Iron Lady or it's your only passion?

Tatcher? First person I talk to who likes her! - She won 3 general elections with circa 13 million votes in each - so quite a few people liked her

Myth: the Argentineans are VERY concerned with the Falklands... we are not! - In my opinion its the same here, it was a stupid war where a number of families lost their loved ones in both the UK and Argentina for political reasons and its sad that it happened

Other than that, it is surprising how London looks so similar to Wales. - it really doesn't, London is packed to breaking point with loads of people, whereas in Wales, you could walk for a number of days where the only other thing you would see would be sheep

Wales is nothing like that sh@thole that is called london thank god

and for the non uk posters here we ( taffs) do get a bit miffed when we get tarred with the england tag there is a difference ask Tom Jones or Gareth Bale !

Next time in London get up like a:turban: and nobody will arrest you or bother you. you could
have a :pill: factory in your pocket but as long as you are dressed up like:turban: you could hop
in one foot and nobody will dare disturb you.

Cordially, with Salaam and Bambam,

:pigface::turban::pigface:

the Halal Butcher.

Make no mistake. The royals are animal killers of the highest rank. Prince Phillip killed thousands of animals on his estate in Scotland whilst being a chairman of World Wildlife fund (how ironic). Harry and William are not far behind in their killing potential. It’s a known fact that William bought for Harry’s birthday £10 ooo worth of birds (to shoot, of course). They were also campaigning to stop hunt of endangered species in Africa, shortly after they came back from a wild boar hunting trip in Spain. The level of hypocrisy is astonishing. Bunch of deplorable, antiquated, out of touch people.

Next time in London get up like a:turban: and nobody will arrest you or bother you. you could
have a :pill: factory in your pocket but as long as you are dressed up like:turban: you could hop
in one foot and nobody will dare disturb you.

Cordially, with Salaam and Bambam,

the Halal Butcher.

Thanks. I will dress with a Muslim hat if I need to carry aspirins. If such thing protects the from the English head flu guys, then I am fine with. It.

Any other thing that you hate?

Thanks. I will dress with a Muslim hat if I need to carry aspirins. If such thing protects the from the English head flu guys, then I am fine with. It.

Any other thing that you hate?

Yes, the :turban:'s compadres, the Skinny twat sock puppets.

Cordially yours, Salaambambam,

The Halal Butcher:mask:

Have no idea what you mean, my point was that only a very small minority of people are involved in fox hunting.
i see. so the percentage was invented. i was looking for some reliable numbers for the uk but couldnt find any.

Does it really matter where it is? Is a bullfight less disgusting because it’s Mexico rather than Spain? Picking up on such a minor detail does not make this any less reprehensible. Living in the Cotswolds, I see these barbarians on a regular basis despite it being illegal. Their disregard for life permeates through to their attitude for everything. As for calling it ‘sport’!!!!????? In sport, there are winners and losers. I have never seen a fox or a pheasant ‘win’!!
Do a Damien from Omen 3 The Final Conflict and mind control the dogs to eat the hunters.

Mozz in da buzz...

49117481_10157143846823982_6335069189572657152_n.jpg

I suggest Morrissey brushes up on his geography a bit. That’s not England, it was filmed in Newport, Wales.

Gazing over the posts, and reading Morrissey's most recent comments; while considering his recent output, I've come away realizing that the Morrissey ecosphere is one big depressing disaster area.

Anti-immigrant ideologues battling animal rights cuckoo-birds; battling bored fans who are battling themselves.

It's all become a bit too heartless, shallow, and eccentric; but maybe that's the way it always was and the blinders were on.

Age has a way of letting you know when you're no longer in the right environment, with the right people, and doing the right thing.

Farewell.

Worst Wishes,
Youth

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom