Cuomophenia

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Did you try to get 4chan to attack them?
What I did was post a link to one of their many discord servers on the music section of 4chan. about 6 people joined and the worst that happened was them being called fags. i didn't try to attack anyone, no one was in danger. they're all braindead useless f***s.

What I did was post a link to one of their many discord servers on the music section of 4chan. about 6 people joined and the worst that happened was them being called fags. i didn't try to attack anyone, no one was in danger. they're all braindead useless f***s.

Why would you do that? What exactly was your goal?

Why would you do that? What exactly was your goal?
lawl. that discord sucked. there's this useless drama queen c*** on staff who was soliciting advice from the discord about how we should be punished. it's a f***ed up system. i just wanted them to squirm a bit and get upset. they didn't have to delete the discord, you know. they could have just revoked the invite link and banned the handful of 4chan users. they completely and totally overreacted and it amuses me that their pea-sized brains apparently still haven't come to terms with the fact that at no point was the website or any of its members in any actual dangers. they're insane.

lawl. that discord sucked. there's this useless drama queen c*** on staff who was soliciting advice from the discord about how we should be punished. it's a f***ed up system. i just wanted them to squirm a bit and get upset. they didn't have to delete the discord, you know. they could have just revoked the invite link and banned the handful of 4chan users. they completely and totally overreacted and it amuses me that their pea-sized brains apparently still haven't come to terms with the fact that at no point was the website or any of its members in any actual dangers. they're insane.

Well, I guess you got what you wanted. They got upset.

Well, I guess you got what you wanted. They got upset.
the craziest part is that they all talk about how much they hate me and how glad they are that i'm gone, but they're going to be talking about me from now until that site shuts down. it's so goddamn weird. there was a great boardie there named Kosher and he got banned 2 years ago and literally we couldn't go more than a few weeks without people starting to argue about him. i made my mark, but honestly i wish they'd keep my name out of their f***ing mouths.

It was a dickhead thing to do mate, just own that

Weezer are shitty and i love them with all of my stone cold heart ♥

Weezer are shitty and i love them with all of my stone cold heart ♥

If you wanna see me post a Weezer song, gimme a hell yeah!
2AF06ACA-B1F9-40F0-A3F5-4B5D27E4452F.png

Back
Top Bottom