Curtis Butler Has Died - Morrissey Central (16 Feb, 2019)

"Curtis, who was from Manchester, and who followed Morrissey tours all over the world for many years … who was loved by all of us in our own strange way … has taken leave of this unhappy planet.

Curtis, I am so sorry that I could not be the global star that you wanted me to be: but it is difficult in such a narrow and moronic world.
I am blessed to have known you, and I fully understand how generally unbearable modern life is.
Thank you for all that you have done for me … there is another world, there is a better world … well there MUST be.

I will see you again.
My dearest love to you."

MORRISSEY.
February 2019

In the video below, Curtis can be seen climbing on stage at approximately 2:11, wearing his fantastic WE HATE WILLIAM AND KATE t-shirt.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/curtis-butler-has-died

Further,
Lyn Boorer posted (prior to the Central post).

20190216_202056.jpg

FB_IMG_1550348396086.jpg

RIP.
A very direct message from Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad how Morrissey posts about his death, making it sound like he was such a great person. He forgot to mention that Curtis sent letters to Morrissey's mum threatening to kill himself if he couldn't go to all gigs. That's how he got on the list.

And sad how people claim he was healthy, had no problems, and was a loving and nice human being. You only say that cause he is dead now.

I have screenshots and conversations on my old phone. There was at least 6 incidents where he threatened to kill himself when I wouldn't pick up the phone or do as he wished. And at least 3 times where he actually sent me pictures of him sat on the floor, drooling, eyes rolled back in his head with the caption "Just took all my pills and had a bottle of whiskey. Goodbye. You wanted this." And I started to panic and didn't know what to do and kept calling and calling until he finally replied again and claimed that his dad found him. He used this technique every single time we had a row.

He threatened to ban me from Morrissey shows on a regular basis. He threatened to kill my boyfriend. He kept saying there will be consequences if I should ever show up at gigs again.

He talked bad about every single fan. He was racist and kept sending me pictures of black people calling them "blackies" and awful names. I could not get out of this toxic friendship cause he blackmailed me.

He proudly told me that his dad had to run him baths and go shopping for him. All while he treated his dad like a slave and never said a good thing about him.

He wrecked so many things for so many people, and I am one of them. So think twice before you go on a forum to praise him and mourn his death. He was a con artist, highly manipulative, never said a good thing about anyone apart from Morrissey.

This has nothing to do with jealousy. The guy ruined my life for a very long time, and I don't have to feel scared anymore. So here is how Curtis really was.

Almost everything you said about him happened to me. He made my life hell for a very long time. He said that opposite about his dad to me though. He pretended to be his dads caregiver. He also sent me ridiculous pictures of his so called suicide attempts if I wouldn’t respond to him.

This is all totally believable because I know of more than several fans who he also threatened to have banned from Morrissey gigs when things were not going his way. But most of the morons here don’t believe these stories or think that people are making these things up because they are “jealous.” Did you ever meet his father? The few people I know that actually went to his house said that supposedly his father was there, but never, ever came out of his room and nobody ever saw him. That doesn’t necessarily mean anything, but I remember someone telling me it felt really creepy there. And yes, he also threatened to kill himself all of the time, to many different people. Especially when they wouldn’t give him more money on tour because he would have nowhere to stay, no money for flights, etc. I also know his MO was to sometimes check into hotels and “plant” things into the food or fake injury from something to get everything partially or completely comped. He has deception down to an art. I don’t know how much of any Morrissey knew about any of this, but I know for damn sure that some of the crew and band knew. Not a nice person.

I have never met his dad. I only met Curtis one time. We talked a lot before that, and I wanted to get out of this toxic friendship. But I didn't know how to cause every time I tried to end it he would threaten me or blackmail me. And yes, I also know that he used to try to get all the money back from hotels or even airlines or internet providers. He was NOT a nice person, and just because Morrissey posted about him, it does NOT mean that Morrissey knew him. Curtis never ever hung out with him. Morrissey felt flattered to see him at every show. But I doubt he had a clue about how he got all this money or what kind of person he was.

Almost everything you said about him happened to me. He made my life hell for a very long time. He said that opposite about his dad to me though. He pretended to be his dads caregiver. He also sent me ridiculous pictures of his so called suicide attempts if I wouldn’t respond to him.

I'm sorry it happened to you too. I am so sick of all the people who claim he was a healthy, nice lad, and that all the negative posts about him are pure jealousy. He may have seemed like a nice lad when you ran into him at gigs, but he was the opposite when you actually knew him. He abused pills. He abused alcohol. He sent me a picture of his diagnosis. He WAS schizoid. And to the person who said that people willingly gave him money: it's not all about money. The psychological damage he has done to so many girls is far worse than being a thief and a con artist. And I'm sorry, but I don't believe in forgiving people just cause they died. All of a sudden everyone loves him, when you all hated his guts while he was around. You are the ones who should be ashamed of yourself for being bloody hypocritical twats. I will never forgive him for giving me PTSD and basically forbidding me to see Morrissey live.

Ive tried to stay away from this thread because of the vile comments that are on here. I grew up with Curtis from primary school and we stayed friends until the end. Can I just remind you all that the family can see and has seen the posts on this thread. People will have their own opinions on Curtis and that is fair enough but to post them mainly anonymously online to the public is awful. I’m not calling anyone a liar like I said people have their own opinions but your talking about a 26 year old who has sadly passed away and has a family who are grieving. Stop making assumptions about the way he passed because the majority of you are wrong. Be respectful, regardless of what you thought or knew of him, he has a family who do not deserve this.

Jack

Sad how Morrissey posts about his death, making it sound like he was such a great person. He forgot to mention that Curtis sent letters to Morrissey's mum threatening to kill himself if he couldn't go to all gigs. That's how he got on the list.

And sad how people claim he was healthy, had no problems, and was a loving and nice human being. You only say that cause he is dead now.

I have screenshots and conversations on my old phone. There was at least 6 incidents where he threatened to kill himself when I wouldn't pick up the phone or do as he wished. And at least 3 times where he actually sent me pictures of him sat on the floor, drooling, eyes rolled back in his head with the caption "Just took all my pills and had a bottle of whiskey. Goodbye. You wanted this." And I started to panic and didn't know what to do and kept calling and calling until he finally replied again and claimed that his dad found him. He used this technique every single time we had a row.

He threatened to ban me from Morrissey shows on a regular basis. He threatened to kill my boyfriend. He kept saying there will be consequences if I should ever show up at gigs again.

He talked bad about every single fan. He was racist and kept sending me pictures of black people calling them "blackies" and awful names. I could not get out of this toxic friendship cause he blackmailed me.

He proudly told me that his dad had to run him baths and go shopping for him. All while he treated his dad like a slave and never said a good thing about him.

He wrecked so many things for so many people, and I am one of them. So think twice before you go on a forum to praise him and mourn his death. He was a con artist, highly manipulative, never said a good thing about anyone apart from Morrissey.

This has nothing to do with jealousy. The guy ruined my life for a very long time, and I don't have to feel scared anymore. So here is how Curtis really was.

Proof? Post some proof????

Ive tried to stay away from this thread because of the vile comments that are on here. I grew up with Curtis from primary school and we stayed friends until the end. Can I just remind you all that the family can see and has seen the posts on this thread. People will have their own opinions on Curtis and that is fair enough but to post them mainly anonymously online to the public is awful. I’m not calling anyone a liar like I said people have their own opinions but your talking about a 26 year old who has sadly passed away and has a family who are grieving. Stop making assumptions about the way he passed because the majority of you are wrong. Be respectful, regardless of what you thought or knew of him, he has a family who do not deserve this.

Jack
This seems to be a pretty fair request.

Richard Blade talked about Morrissey Central on First Wave today and mentioned Morrissey’s post about the death of a fan. Sadly Richard called Curtis “Chris Butler“, but still it was very nice of him to share.

This is really random, but does anyone know who has possession of his phone and/or instagram account now? My messages are still all being shown as seen

This is really random, but does anyone know who has possession of his phone and/or instagram account now? My messages are still all being shown as seen

Why are you sending a dead person messages?

Curtis's spirit is having a hard time moving on to the next plane of existence. He may have even taken the form of a poltergeist. Either look into some kind of purifying seance - or if you have any Mormon friends, ask them to perform a post-death baptism like they do with those who died in the Holocaust. Curtis might find comfort on the planet Kolob, which is the Mormon version of Heaven.

That's the way secret services kill people.
A clear warning from the illuminati as they attack a fan of a singer they don't like and you are right, that is how they kill them off to really make them look bad and to hurt their family and friends.

That's how Opus Dei murdered Pope John Paul I.
They got banned in Norway but are very active in Gothenburg, Sweden. A swedish investigation show had a big story on them a few years ago.

When I tried to get in touch with an exorcist the one who used to be stationed in Gothenburg was no longer working in Sweden and has been replaced by an old woman in Stockholm.

My local catholic church told me to contact Gothenburg so they had not been updated on the changes.

So Curtis's ghost is still accessing his Instagram account? Truly chilling...

No problem whatsoever with anything you sick f***s have said here on morrissey-wanks. Just one question. Did any of you brave bastards say it to his face when he was alive?

Jack

Sorry for your loss. 26 is no age at all and (I assume) parents have lost a child which is the worst kind of grief and pain any family can go through.
Most of us who have lost friends and family far too young know not too besmirch the recently departed. I hope in the fullness of time his friends and family get through this. Perhaps not looking at some of the frankly horrendous evil shit posted on here will help? Or perhaps the moderators could see fit, FOR ONCE, to delete or edit a thread?

No problem whatsoever with anything you sick f***s have said here on morrissey-wanks. Just one question. Did any of you brave bastards say it to his face when he was alive?

Yep, I have. Multiple times. On all his numbers before I blocked him again and again and again. :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom