Curtis Butler Has Died - Morrissey Central (16 Feb, 2019)

"Curtis, who was from Manchester, and who followed Morrissey tours all over the world for many years … who was loved by all of us in our own strange way … has taken leave of this unhappy planet.

Curtis, I am so sorry that I could not be the global star that you wanted me to be: but it is difficult in such a narrow and moronic world.
I am blessed to have known you, and I fully understand how generally unbearable modern life is.
Thank you for all that you have done for me … there is another world, there is a better world … well there MUST be.

I will see you again.
My dearest love to you."

MORRISSEY.
February 2019

In the video below, Curtis can be seen climbing on stage at approximately 2:11, wearing his fantastic WE HATE WILLIAM AND KATE t-shirt.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/curtis-butler-has-died

Further,
Lyn Boorer posted (prior to the Central post).

20190216_202056.jpg

FB_IMG_1550348396086.jpg

RIP.
A very direct message from Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem whatsoever with anything you sick f***s have said here on morrissey-wanks. Just one question. Did any of you brave bastards say it to his face when he was alive?

Yep, I did as well. But he would just deny shit, and then get angry and threaten to have me banned from shows, then just walk away. I never considered physically having an altercation with him because I didn’t want to end up in jail, and he was certainly the first one who would ‘snitch.’ Although he did get beaten up by two female regulars at one time, but of course he didn’t report them.

:rolleyes:

o_O
WTF?? Hugh, you have 10 consecutive life :banned:sentences on your bald noggin.:oldman:

He was not a nice person at all and that doesn’t change just because he’s dead. He stole one of my credit cards and used it to travel to see Morrissey. I found out when I saw my statement and had several Uber charges and they all happened to be in cities where Morrissey was playing, along with some in flight charges. When I confronted him he denied it, of course. This is just one of many awful things he’s done to me and many people.

He was not

a nice person at all and that doesn’t change just because he’s dead. He stole one of my credit cards and used it to travel to see Morrissey. I found out when I saw my statement and had several Uber charges and they all happened to be in cities where Morrissey was playing, along with some in flight charges. When I confronted him he denied it, of course. This is just one of many awful things he’s done to me and many people.

:rolleyes:

o_O

:laughing: someone stole your credit card and used in many different cities and nobody notified you. Hugh
you dont have any credit cards FFS.
Hugh give it a break you have a lifetime:banned:.

You people are goddamn monsters! Curtis was a SAINT. He paid for my sister's cancer treatments and he used to do puppet shows for crippled kids. You monsters have no idea how deeply Curtis's philanthropic endeavours went, or how many he helped and saved.

Goddamn you filthy turds all to hell...

You people are goddamn monsters! Curtis was a SAINT. He paid for my sister's cancer treatments and he used to do puppet shows for crippled kids. You monsters have no idea how deeply Curtis's philanthropic endeavours went, or how many he helped and saved.

And that makes it okay that he made life hell for at least 6 people I personally know? f*** off.

At least you made me chuckle

We often glamorize the dying or recently dead. The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a good example of this. They do not do background checks on these dying kids, and because of it the children that receive this charity largesse are often sex abusers and cat callers. The best example would be that piece of garbage kid that was able to get the whole city of San Francisco to pretend he was Batman. That little shit was essentially the Harvey Weinstein of child cancer victims. He used to grab his nurse by the pussy so often she eventually took her own life. And to make matters even worse, the piece of shit kid never died! Yep, that Batkid is still alive, still committing date-rape on a daily basis.

They need to shut down the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Listen, he's passed away and I get some people are upset - his family and friends are obviously devastated like you would all be losing a son, a brother or a friend.

And I know the stories about him over the years - through here, at gigs and various others places and let's be honest, they can't ALL be false. Some people might have small issues with him and are jumping on the bandwagon. Some might have valid major issues with him and are being vague through upset or embarrassment. Not all of them are false, but not all of what has been said about him is true. I'm sure to some people he was kind, helpful and loving. I'm sure to some he was horrible, demanding and treated people poorly.

He's now passed away. People are allowed to feel upset about what he's done to them. People are allowed to feel upset about losing a loved one or a close friend. But maybe, just maybe, and I get this is stupid to be rational on the internet, but maybe closing this thread down wouldn't be a bad idea? It's just becoming toxic, a place to mock someone who's passed away, a place to tell people they're liars for feeling hurt about him or for him. If it doesn't get closed down can we at least have a little class? Thank you.

That little shit was essentially the Harvey Weinstein of child cancer victims. He used to grab his nurse by the pussy so often she eventually took her own life. And to make matters even worse, the piece of shit kid never died! Yep, that Batkid is still alive, still committing date-rape on a daily basis.

Is that true? Batkid was f***ing annoying either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess all those hateful folk on here posting rotten sniddy unsubstantiated claims about a dead bloke are perfect.

Guess all those hateful folk on here posting rotten sniddy unsubstantiated claims about a dead bloke are perfect.

I've never threatened people with "consequences" or suicide just cause they didn't answer my call. I also never threatened to kill someone's boyfriend. I never blackmailed people. So yes, compared to Butler I am perfect. No f***ing loss. And now stop this bullshit. 90% of all people hated him or feared him. Only the ones who didn't know him properly (aka Morrissey and some moz fangirls) would post shit about him being a saint and nice and healthy. He tormented people while he was alive, so why the f*** should he rest in peace.

omg this thread is sickening! Curtis was a vile person, the lowest of the low amongst Morrissey fans, and that’s saying something! The amount of people he took advantage of and stole from is pretty unbelievable. He was even despised by most of the people that knew him, as they would only put up with him because he was on Morrissey’s “list.” He actually even threatened another fan saying that he would have them removed from a concert if they spilled about the money he owed them, because he actually thought that he had the power to do this. Now that he is dead, it’s all crocodile tears and fake-mourning? Wow. I’m not happy he’s dead, but I am certainly not gonna start crying about how great he was, because he wasn’t. Stealing money from people and then threatening to kill yourself when they demand it back is pretty sick. He used to show up in foreign countries for shows with literally like £50 and start pleading with all of the other fans for money and threatening them with being banned from shows if they didn’t help him! I’m not even gonna start taking about the way he preyed upon vulnerable girls to get their money.

So Curtis was the lowest of the low, was he?

Surely he couldn’t be as low as you.

Shame. On. You.

Let’s hope people aren’t shouting about what a horrid prick of a human being you are once you f*** off from this mortal coil.

Deeply untrue? I have no idea who the hell you are, but I knew him in real life, as well as the people whom he did damaging things to, and all of that is fact. Jealous? Are you actually insane? The guy was a mess and anyone that would be jealous of his life would be even more insane! Maybe he didn’t steal from you, and if you actually did know him, then I would say that you got away lucky.

Even if I knew Curtis & even if he did steal from me, I wouldn’t be bad-mouthing him in a thread mourning his passsing on a public forum.

You are simply vile.

I agree it's a shame when people have nothing nice to say after a death but you can't expect people to say nice things about him, when they have been the victims of his fake ticket sales or if you were an impressionable girl who was lonely and impressed by the guys tales of how he's part of the 'in crowd' and 'mates with sam' and so can 'get you to meet Morrissey', which he would use to defraud money (I know a couple it happened to)

It is a shame if he took his own life but it doesnt make up for the fact he lied and cheated people who themselves had serious mental health issues.
Treatimg people like shit isn't clever and talking shit about living people (which he did to gain favor with Sam ) is worse than speaking shit about the dead

I feel sorry for the guy he was messed up but you know these people claiming he was a great guy with a great life are talking shit. False words are as bad as nasty words

No one is saying you have to say nice things about him, but you don’t have to say anything really, do you?

As my Nan always used to say: “if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

No one is saying you have to say nice things about him, but you don’t have to say anything really, do you?

As my Nan always used to say: “if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

f*** your Nan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom