Damon Albarn on trying to get Morrissey on a Gorillaz track

Damon is brilliant. And definitely I would love Moz to collaborate with. If you want melancholy English pop Damon is your go to guy. His solo album from 2014 was gorgeous.

Damon is very talented but I'd prefer Moz to collaborate with Brett Anderson. I just can't imagine Moz singing on a Gorillaz track. I could easily imagine Moz singing on a Suede track. They could even do a cover if they didn't want to do a new song: 'Perfect Day', which Brett previously sang on with a load of other singers. Although I'd prefer 'Shipbuildng' (which Brett previously sang on with a load of other singers). Suede could invite Moz on stage to sing 'My Insatiable One', which Moz already covered back in '92 on his world tour.

Damon is very talented but I'd prefer Moz to collaborate with Brett Anderson. I just can't imagine Moz singing on a Gorillaz track. I could easily imagine Moz singing on a Suede track. They could even do a cover if they didn't want to do a new song: 'Perfect Day', which Brett previously sang on with a load of other singers. Although I'd prefer 'Shipbuildng' (which Brett previously sang on with a load of other singers). Suede could invite Moz on stage to sing 'My Insatiable One', which Moz already covered back in '92 on his world tour.

Nope, Brett / suede sang Shipbuilding alone.

I doubt Brett would collaborate with Morrissey, doubt he identifies with anything M has had to say in the last two decades.

Did he ever get himself a new tooth?:rolleyes:
Moz is not going to be in a cartoon FFS

Nope, Brett / suede sang Shipbuilding alone.

I doubt Brett would collaborate with Morrissey, doubt he identifies with anything M has had to say in the last two decades.

Cor blimey you're right, Brett did do that one alone, and all the better for it! He did a nice version of Brass In Pocket too.

They really were brilliant for a couple of years.
I will admit that I think their debut album was the best, but I loved Dog Man Star and Coming Up too, and think they are doing well with the most recent two albums, and I'm really looking forward to The Blue Hour in September. So for me they were/are brilliant for more than a couple of years. Brett also looks very well for a man his age and knows how to connect (i.e. physically) with his audience during concerts, which is not something you see too often these daze.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom