darkest star/twinkle: 417 posts here this year so far AND lives in the chatroom 24/7

F

freeyourself®

Yet she pretends not to know of the harrassment I have been getting, which she has joined in with and actively encouraged, and has just made a post, on the one hand claiming innocence, ignorance, and chronic flatulance, and on the other saying she is glad because I posted pics of a friend of hers(she means kes/pitman, presumably) who's pics I RE-posted, after he had posted them himself on another site,or at least sanctioned their publication.
She of course neglected to mention the fact that she had posted my pic before that, AFTER she had doctored it by the way.
She is a nasty piece of work.

Can I see the aforesaid picture of yourself (undoctored) FreeYouself

All due respect...

Free, you're a handsome man, the new pics you've posted are ace. Who cuts your hair and what products? Ignore the assholes. You're a good guy whose had many a nice post including rare songs and shit. Just give an internal f*** you to 'em and carry on. Please don't unload on me mate, remember the truce. Not slagging you, SUPPORTING!

Re: All due respect...

> Free, you're a handsome man, the new pics you've posted are ace. Who cuts
> your hair and what products? Ignore the assholes. You're a good guy whose
> had many a nice post including rare songs and shit. Just give an internal
> f*** you to 'em and carry on. Please don't unload on me mate, remember the
> truce. Not slagging you, SUPPORTING!

Thanks for that. I think I recall you getting caught in the crossfire recently when I assumed you to be another of the troll's aliases. I'm sorry about that, but as you can see, i'm under almost constant attack and David Tseng appears to have given up trying to moderate this hell hole, although he never deletes posts attacking me anyway so....
Not much good to you in Korea...but I get my hair cut on Oldham Street in Manchester (although my stylist is moving to Stockport in three weeks! aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!) and for the shine and hold, but not too stiff, still a bit floppy and pliable....quiet at the back there!......I use 'Black & White', made in Memphis, Tennessee of course, which is a greasy pomade with a nice coconut smell.
Thanks for your support, I'm gonna try and tone down some of my 'tourettes-esque' outbursts, but I can't promise anything, it's largely an involuntary reaction, rather like a nervous tic, or an act of random violence....

Back
Top Bottom