dave

how are you any scand;al dude:p

Is this the thread to post Private Messages? And they stay private? Cool!

Dave: I may have accidentally given you herp;es. Keep it on the down low, please.

Alright, Dave who has a picture of hasky dog as his avatar.

Dave is busy over the weekend.
He might reply this thread later.

We all knew it was Dave the Dog and you did too, so why the pretence? (and what breed of dog is a ''hasky'':mock:)

Nice of you to act as Dave's spokesperson. Did he ask you to perform this task or did you do it without permission - like the time you informed everyone I was on holiday in the USA without my permission?

Jukebox ''just asking'' Jury

hmmmmmmm

Alright, Dave who has a picture of husky dog in his avatar.

:laughing:
You crack me up Kewpie..... whenever anyone highlights an error you have made and quotes that error, you always edit the error, yet the quote remains for all to see:mock:

Do Mods also have the ability to delete the ''last edited'' time on each post as I note Kewpie's post does not say it was edited? Hmmmmmmm

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
how are you any scand;al dude:p

Hi emma, I'm fine, girl. I just had a Mexican apple soda and it was pretty tasty. :thumb:

I don't have any new scandal. I just got in the door. Give me a few minutes. ;)

Who is Dave? :rolleyes:

I don't want steal the limelight, but this is a much better question than "Who is Julia?" :thumb:

You miss the point entirely....it's because none of us here have a life that we come here....:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

You and Kewpie should go to a disco and dance this out. :thumb:

edit: I quoted the wrong post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave, they put the tracking device in your teeth too? I thought David T was pulling my leg when he made me submit to a dental implant to join Solo.

f*** off? thanks.

Whoa! I should have known better than to try to joke around with you.

I guess it's my fault for not using a smiley. People seem to get confused when you fail to use at least one or two smileys.

Oh, and I didn't really give you the herpes. I was just joshing.

Last edited:
Morrissey is going to track down Dave and me and we'll be best frenz evar!!!! :rock: :thumb:

Trubs, I'll be best frenz evar, :guitar: :rock: but by my reckoning I am the only real Morrissey fan here. :lbf:

2m2grag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
dave_smash! i<3dave scand;al
Back
Top Bottom