David Bowie & Morrissey: "Cosmic Dancer (live)" video rip and Digital MP3 (November 12, 2020)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
The version due tomorrow.
The Morrissey YouTube Japan site features audio only.
No sign of That's Entertainment.

bb.jpg

This will be replaced by a digital version when available - it is here so people don't have to wait to hear it.

Update:
Official digital MP3:

Update:
The video fade version of the track:

Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 65411

This will be replaced by a digital version when available - it is here so people don't have to wait to hear it.

Regards,
FWD.
Thank you! Good to hear that there's a clear sound improvement compared to the video version...

I wonder if we'll have to wait for the vinyl release to hear the b-side.

Is it just me or is Bowie too much in the foreground in the mix? Drowning out Morrissey's vocal.

It's on Spotify, but no b-side. Makes sense too, since the single is credited to both of them and appears on both of their artist pages but Bowie had nothing to do with that mystery version of That's Entertainment (unless... 😱).

OP updated:
Official digital MP3 added.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 65411

Update:
Official digital MP3.

Regards,
FWD.
Thanks FWD. No pop ups, no viruses. Just Cosmic Dancer downloaded. I enjoyed that 😊

Thanks FWD. No pop ups, no viruses. Just Cosmic Dancer downloaded. I enjoyed that 😊
You're not missing anything on YouTube - it's just a picture and the music. If an actual video appears as promised, I will add that to here for people region blocked.
Regards,
FWD.

OP updated:
Video fade version added to the OP.
FWD.

(If you need the 1080 of the video - PM me).

Still no sign of this new/old version of That’s Entertainment?

Still no sign of this new/old version of That’s Entertainment?
No. Will probably surface as soon as the 7" starts shipping either end of January or end of February.

Will probably never surface as a future scrapped 78 rpm test pressing with Public Enemy's Bomb Squad as cover art. Sorry, I had to...

Was there ever a lossless version of this made available?

P.S. Sorry, any chance of the mp3 link being refreshed?

Was there ever a lossless version of this made available?

P.S. Sorry, any chance of the mp3 link being refreshed?
Qobuz has a "16-Bit CD Quality
44.1 kHz - Stereo" version to purchase, the version I shared was @256 VBR via Amazon - who continue to stiff customers of a fuller quality mp3. Google Play Music, had it still been going, would have been @320. I believe Apple Music/iTunes is @256 AAC, but I try not to give them any custom - so could be out of date with bit rates.
I will upload the MP3 later if someone doesn't do so prior. Obviously, the video fade version is a YouTube rip and can't be upgraded, but when That’s Entertainment is out in the New Year, I will post both tracks in FLAC as a 'single'.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom