David Johansen in New York photo - Morrissey Central

I think this got overlooked as the video statement is above it.
For those interested:

DAVID JOHANSEN IN NEW YORK / 2018.

44482_44480_IMG_20180102_022435_268.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/david-johansen-in-new-york-2018

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Ghosts was also great, and Forbidden Colours with Sakamoto.
I have the picture disc of forbidden colours still looks great thirty years later.

David Jo looks great! Like Mick Jagger, he NEVER had a fat stage. Looks younger than Morrissey.

He looks younger than his age because he dyes his hair, but he definitely looks older than Morrissey. Imagine him with grey hair.
He has the Mick Jagger wizened look that comes from being too skinny in later years after hard living in younger years.
Morrissey can carry off grey hair as he has a bit of meat on his bones. Silver Fox.

Me reckon Buster Poindexter looks like that old Brittish dude Rick Jagger or whatever reckon his name is. Reckon what a piece of shit place. Thank St. Patrick me live in
Moz Angeles and not some place like New Yaaaaawk or Phillydelfia inn n nn nnn n n n n n n n n it...Hot Hot Hot
Reckon you never get tired of being a dick. Reckon everyone skips right over your comments. Reckon you like attention.

Reckon you never get tired of being a dick. Reckon everyone skips right over your comments. Reckon you like attention.
your right johnnie as soon as I see Aztec I just scroll right past,guy just posts nonsense.

David Johansen always had elfin Norwegian looks, features and is not skinny. Never was. The people around Morrissey tell him he is in amazing shape and should take his shirt off.

David Johansen always had elfin Norwegian looks, features and is not skinny. Never was. The people around Morrissey tell him he is in amazing shape and should take his shirt off.

They probably do, and he probably should. He looks great. Very fresh looking.

He looks younger than his age because he dyes his hair, but he definitely looks older than Morrissey. Imagine him with grey hair.
He has the Mick Jagger wizened look that comes from being too skinny in later years after hard living in younger years.
Morrissey can carry off grey hair as he has a bit of meat on his bones. Silver Fox.
Morrissey looks like a fat, cheese-gobbling Elvis impersonator in a cardigan.

Oh... wait. We have a BINGO.

Reckon you're trolling well above your pay grade, l'il shooter. If you wanna run with the wolves, first you gotta piss with the puppies. Pony-up, wee fella. Save the wet diaper-wagging for your next Morrissey cancellation.

They probably do, and he probably should. He looks great. Very fresh looking.
if iv got a pulse in the morning im thankful, because it means another day on Morrisseysolo .com and for that im grateful.

if that's not true, why do you sound like such a sore loser?
I was just being sarcastic. I do think Johansen looks like a dignified old monkey though. It's a good look, especially for a guy who should have been dead by now due to lifestyle choices.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom