David thrown out of Copenhagen show! Question?

Re: David deserved to be ejected by Morrissey.

Mute, just contact David, and ask him to delete your account, since you "hate this place" so much then? Very simple and easy to do. I guess we've seen the last of your posts here?

David would prefer to use his time to do something productive.

You should pot him on ignore.

Do you see the point I am trying to make..

I hate this place so why do I come here?
some people hate Morrissey and they come here..

You see how David doesn't do his job of kicking me out.

What must I do?

Say, f*** DAVID

David would prefer to use his time to do something productive.

You should pot him on ignore.

You're an idiot Kewpie. I want a shirt that says" f*** Kewpie from Morrissey Solow.com"

How about you get a life.
are you some fat person angry with life?

Go get laid, you idiot

Has Boz let you take your head out of his arse to come on here and spew all this shit to us?

You're an idiot Kewpie. I want a shirt that says" f*** Kewpie from Morrissey Solow.com"

Go get laid, you idiot

Dude, we've all seen your Facebook from the time you were sucking Boz's bellend telling him about your shirt ideas, you ugly twat.

I've not posted for a long time. Truth be told, I grew up, got a life and stopped checking out this website every day. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I moved on. I started to realise a long time ago that the music and the man were very different things. For someone as anti-authority and rebellious as Morrissey to do some of the things he does is the height of hypocrisy. This is just another example. If this has really offended you, do what I do. Stop posting about him, don't buy him albums or DVD's, skip all concerts and download any new music for free. I for one will not line the pockets of a hypocrite.

This site is a very odd, stupid place a lot of the time. Admins talk like they are gods, anonymous posters make pathetic comments on every story.....but that is what freedom of speech allows. Morrissey more than anyone should understand this, but he clearly doesn't.

One thing is for sure, to punish the man who runs your largest promotional resource, free of charge, for the actions of others is disgusting. I like it when Morrissey's controversial, but this is just sad. He needs to be a man, accept that some people will always criticise you, and stop reading posts on a forum about him if he doesn't like to hear negative things.

P.S. As much as this site winds me up sometimes, if I was David, I'd keep going. Don't give in to the bullies.

Do you see the point I am trying to make..

No. No one does. Because it is a non-point, and you are a dumbass. I LIKE the new songs and the current band, and I'm still saying this to you. THAT'S how childish you're acting.

I hate this place so why do I come here?
some people hate Morrissey and they come here..

Seriously. Grow up. This sounds like something said by a stuttering child on a playground.

You see how David doesn't do his job of kicking me out.

Believe it or not, that's not his job. But carry on making asinine assumptions.

What must I do?

Say, f*** DAVID

I'm sure that will accomplish a lot. Maybe if you say it to Boz on Facebook he'll "like" it, and you can feel like you accomplished something today.

I came up with this joke first. It's not funny anymore.

Probably because if you consider what YOU have "a life" (ie, whining to Boz on facebook about how people on solo make fun of you, making threads asking to be "deleted" when really you are free at any time to simply stop visiting this site, etc.), then she probably doesn't want "a life." I know I wouldn't want to be you.

Go get laid, you idiot

Oh yes, "getting laid" is the core substance of successful living.
You need to grow a pair and take a break from the internet for awhile, son.

I think the "why do you come here" line is redundant. Plenty of people have complained and wanted a change in the general "atmosphere" here at different times.

This is how I see it:

A lot of people around the world are bellends.

A lot of people here are bellends.

That's the way it is.

Stay, accept it and deal with it OR leave my boy, leave.

It's that simple.

With regards to Morrissey kicking out David - well I thought he would rise above it frankly, but it's his gig and he can do what he likes. He dealt with it in his own way. In the same way, if David didn't want certain posters to be on here, then he could just kick them out...only David doesn't do that - I guess he rises above it all.

Every week this year it feels as if my loyalty to Morrissey is being examined by myself. His actions and comments have taken on a new level of a more aggressive attack on those people and figures in authority that he despises.

His comments on the royal family. Valid. Perhaps a little bit extreme in my view. On William and Kate I thought a little unnecessary. On Ireland and Northern Ireland, stupid and ill informed. To not care about the Northern Irish Protestants, unwise and a knee jerk comment. Animal rights. I will always support him there.

The contradiction is that he was talking about removing the royal family and replacing it with a democracy. Democracy is always associated with the freedom of speech. The internet has revolutionised freedom of speech. You can't have it both ways asking for democracy yet only on certain terms and as long as nothing bad is said about Morrissey. That's starting to edge closer to the world of cults and nutters.

Yes there are horrible anonymous posters on this site. The site is privately run website. It doesn't break any laws. Yes, Morrissey can have David T ejected. Its his (Morrissey's gig) and he and the promoters have right of refusal. It is a childish move. One which can have ramifications later. I feel for David T for travelling so far and spending so much money. I'd go out and buy myself a few beers to cheer up and to cry into.

Unless Morrissey wants to spend a couple of million and find a reason in the courts to close this website down, he can't and shouldn't.

Pop stars eh, bloody hell.

If David really got thrown out than that is the most grotesque manifestation of delusion and self-centeredness on Morrissey's part so far. And there have been many.

Man I feel bad for David T! He flew all the way over to Copenhagen and got thrown out of the show before it started. Apparently Julia R. told on him and Morrissey's security showed him the door. Would you take the site down now if it was you? Or would you stick around and be a thorn in Morrissey's side.

What utter bullshit. "Apparently Julia R. told on him..." - what, was there a wanted poster with his face on it? Apparently according to whom? This is rumor-mongering at its worst...and typical for the vast majority on this site.

I don't believe a single word of this until David himself confirms the rumor. I mean, that would really be over the top. Wearing the shirts was funny, but this ... it's not David's fault that there are so many idiots ruining this place!

Last edited:
More than a bit childish by Mozzer. So, let me get this straight, Mozzer welcomes Kristeen Young back with open arms after she claims that Moz gave her oral sex while opening for Mozzer and David, who to my knowledge, has never said anything remotely off-color about Moz as that, is subsequently banned from his shows and provoked with t-shirts for his website. It all stems from an ex-band member (can anybody remember whom it was?) who blabbed to Moz-solo that Moz stiffed and not in a good way.

I hope Simon Goddard is getting all this for his second edition to the Mozpedia. File under "Wrestle with Moz-solo".

And to quote the man himself, "If don't like me (Moz-solo), then don't look at me (it)". And if one tells the truth, one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out.

I don't believe a single word of this until David himself confirms the rumor. I mean, that would really be over the top. Wearing the shirts was funny, but this ... it's not David's fault that there are so many idiots ruining this place!

I believe Davidt confirmed the incident here.

So, it appears to be true.

I also agree about the shirts. It was amusingly annoying. (Or do I mean annoyingly amusing?) A slight insult that actually was excellent publicity for the site.

But, the t-shirt thing appears to be part of something larger and more...disturbing.

And I have read Davidt's argument for why he has chosen to continue to allow anonymous and uncensored comments. His argument is compelling and VERY pro-democracy. I respect that. (Can't find the thread...sorry...)

The entire Internet is a shitty place with anonymous and pseudonymous people spewing bile. It's 2011 - who doesn't know that by now? Most of us have figured out how to read around the dross to find the intelligent commentary. There's lots of positive stuff here if Morrissey & co. just looked for it. But I don't think he wants to.

MORRISSEY vs. David "SOLOW" Tseng - I CHOOSE MORRISSEY!

it cracks me up when people like cumtesse choose Tsolow over Morrissey himself. these internet forum member regulars are just internet junkies. admit it, you have no life, you're a tseng fan. Pathetic!

tsolow has had numerous chances to eliminate the trash lies that have been posted here. i hope julia can spot tseng at any show along with his goon moderators so that they can never attend. they don't belong, they are all losers, which is saying a lot.

morrissey will be just fine without you, all of you. his bank account is fine. you can't win.

if you had any guts, you'd shut this site down and create one that makes more sense. as it stands, tseng is to blame for it all and you get what you deserve and we are not yet finished.

Wow. I've really lost alot of respect for Morrissey now. Had this happend some days earlier I would not have bought tickets for the Brixton gig. Very likely that will be the last Morrissey concert I ever go to.

Re: MORRISSEY vs. David "SOLOW" Tseng - I CHOOSE MORRISSEY!

What's the point of this thread...?

''we'' is who? You and Morrissey? Give me a break! :crazy:

Re: MORRISSEY vs. David "SOLOW" Tseng - I CHOOSE MORRISSEY!

it cracks me up when people like cumtesse choose Tsolow over Morrissey himself. these internet forum member regulars are just internet junkies. admit it, you have no life, you're a tseng fan. Pathetic!

tsolow has had numerous chances to eliminate the trash lies that have been posted here. i hope julia can spot tseng at any show along with his goon moderators so that they can never attend. they don't belong, they are all losers, which is saying a lot.

morrissey will be just fine without you, all of you. his bank account is fine. you can't win.

if you had any guts, you'd shut this site down and create one that makes more sense. as it stands, tseng is to blame for it all and you get what you deserve and we are not yet finished.

Does your Mom know you're on the computer without permission again?

Tags
tseng down
Back
Top Bottom