David thrown out of Copenhagen show! Question?

Re: David Grohl throws someone out for fighting

It's like the water bottle incident a while back.. Morrissey quit the gig instead of trying to figure out who did it and have them ejected and possibly arrested.

All Morrissey is doing is giving this site more attention, more subscribers and adding fuel to the fire.

There are 425 people on right now and I don't think that counts the front page (but with the new format I'm not sure).

Allyouneedismorrisseytokickyououtofhiscocert.com on the other hand has 49 people connected.

This story is going to get bigger as more news outlets pick it up and the numbers will just continue to grow. Good job Morrissey. You are a great marketing tool for this website.

I am curious to see what happens once it does. After all if he had not worn the "F-M-Solo" shirts he might be able to once again pass everything off as a misunderstanding, people not acting in accordance with his true wishes and try to spin it as only he tries. This could lead to be a PR nightmare for him. These are not Sheen-esque actions that were somewhat amusing for awhile. The media will have a field day with this.

In other news - maybe David can make some money with the advertising as traffic increases.

I am curious to see what happens once it does. After all if he had not worn the "F-M-Solo" shirts he might be able to once again pass everything off as a misunderstanding, people not acting in accordance with his true wishes and try to spin it as only he tries. This could lead to be a PR nightmare for him. These are not Sheen-esque actions that were somewhat amusing for awhile. The media will have a field day with this.

In other news - maybe David can make some money with the advertising as traffic increases.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

On that note...I belong to another forum which has very heavy traffic. It accepts donations; those who donate receive more site privileges.

I don't know what those privileges would be here...perhaps being permitted to call someone a "f***tard" outside of the Pigsty without receiving an infraction. :o

I continue to be committed to the site as long as there are people who find it useful. I still don't know exactly what about me or the site he has a problem with as he has never stated the reasons specifically.

Now I know for certain I am not welcome to shows I won't plan on attending any future dates. As a fan just like any other on the site, separate from the website operator, it's not a pleasant feeling.

I'm gutted for you man I really am, but you can console yourself with the knowledge you've seen his best.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

On that note...I belong to another forum which has very heavy traffic. It accepts donations; those who donate receive more site privileges.

I don't know what those privileges would be here...perhaps being permitted to call someone a "f***tard" outside of the Pigsty without receiving an infraction. :o

Lol, I've missed you where've you been?

I figured Julia would be identified as the root cause of the situation. How sickening.

This is what people mean about spewing shite!
Someone just said julia had nothing to do with it and still you march on with blinkered hatred- maybe this sums up what is wrong with this site at the minute.

Edited due to predictive vexed

Last edited:
This is what people mean about spewing shite!
Someone just said julia had nothing to do with it and still your march on with blinkered hatred- maybe this some up what is wrong with this site ate the minute.

Someone had posted an alleged cut and paste of a conversation that "Hugh 23rd" had, possibly on facebook, in regards to insuring that David did not receive entry into the show. I do not know if that was genuine or not.

It seems as long as safety isn't an issue nor interrupting a performance there's no need to have anyone ejected.
I suppose it's artist rights to have who they want at their show but then where does it end?
Does Moz prevent critics from attending his show such as the N.M.E who have published character assinations of him far worse than a leaked email? The racist rumours are going to tail him for the rest of his career and in his biographies after he's gone.

Personally, I would not be running this site anymore if I were David T. I'm far too sensitive to remain a fan if I were kicked out of a show.

Oh, yes but I expect David has got what he has always been after- he is now a foot note in the Morrissey Road show (the fact that Morrissey has hated him for a few years is not the point).
From what I hear David is a nice man and I think this site is a great achievement in many ways..I just think its he has let the site turn in to such a monster.
Personally, I do not buy his excuse of separating himself from the site. He runs the site, he MUST have seen some of the awful racist and homophobic rubbish that gets spread. He must also be aware that people are more than simply critical about Moz and those close to him, not to mention lies,lies,lies that get told. We all know that things on here get back to Moz and that some of the stuff is hurtful so why not stop it? I wish David all the best though.

4 years ago, Morrissey's bodyguard threatened me with violence simply because I looked at the man. I posted my story on this site and (not surprisingly), most people took Moz's side and bashed me for saying anything negative about him. I lost all respect for him and have refused to buy any of his material since then. I occasionally check this site to read news, and almost every time I come here I see another story about Morrissey doing inexcusable things. I still love the Smiths and most of his solo work, but aside from that he is a despicable person. He treats his fans like garbage and is completely irrational. And like Morrissey, the people on this website seem to get more and more juvenile every year.

David should definitely continue this site just to spite him.

Ha! I lost all respect for him BUT BUT BUT here I am...and I still like all his old songs. Jesus!

I don't think much will change, nowadays I am focused on keeping the site running efficiently so it's more technical than anything. I don't know if anonymous comments are what Morrissey hates so much as he's never said, who knows, maybe it's the new color scheme? Anyway, I am keeping anonymous comments as I find that most are not that bad and some of the best comments are actually posted anonymously.

David, the reason you named and blamed anonymous comments is because you know damn well MOST of the time its there the bile will puke forth- you gave the game away dear (as if we didn't know), you really did.
By "best comments" how do you mean? You do know a number of people have mentioned that section is a mistake. Also, its a bit much to say that the comments are not "that bad" when they aren't about you- do you know the trouble some of them may have caused?

Re: David deserved to be ejected by Morrissey.

This site has gone to shit over the past few years and it keep getting worse and worse. Its at its all time low. The members here are full of stupid jokes and sarcasm and on many occasions, they just talked shit about Morrissey. This is a Morrissey fan site, well its not. Its a lie. Many members have been kicked out but I still continue to see the same people on here post shit and just making fun of Morrissey. Calling Boz, fat, saying he needs a new band. Hating on his new songs.

Morrissey has said many times that he hates this site and doesn't like it. David should have gotten the message. Make sure everything stays under control here and get rid of the trolls. But no.

It continued and continued.

Morrissey released three new songs and all that is here is bad reviews. Seriously, guys? David? Are you there? No.

Its obvious people on here and rude and arrogant.

I've had several Solow members try to add me on facebook. When I asked why, they just threw insults at me a f*****. Out of every insult, I get called the F word. f*****.

Just goes to show how f***ing stupid you all are.

There's some members here with over, 10,000 posts. And they're the ones that tell me to get off the computer?

all this could have been prevented if David would of done something about it. He didn't. He allowed every bit of hate on this forum.

Yes, we get updates here and news and we get to ask questions but there's more than that.

Maybe if David would of done things properly, Morrissey solo would be above true-to-you.net

We respect Morrissey and love him and what he did to David was right. David deserved it.

f*** Morrissey-Solo -Morrissey & the band

I think Morrissey has spoken the truth.

And now you trolls will make my statement stronger with all the stupid replies i'll get from people with ten thousand posts

This post is quite accurate. This site got fed to the trolls long ago. David should get the message and just close it. And I don't say that lightly. Start afresh and actually do some moderating, if you must. But wake up and realise why this has happened. You signed off on utter hate.

you know what is great about all this? New people will fix the boring trollness of this. sure we're ging to have new trolls, but this news brought people out of the woodwork (Like ME!) and will bring new people in with some personality (I hope)... maybe I will frequent the site again. Actually I might just to be spiteful. ;)

you know what is great about all this? New people will fix the boring trollness of this. sure we're ging to have new trolls, but this news brought people out of the woodwork (Like ME!) and will bring new people in with some personality (I hope)... maybe I will frequent the site again. Actually I might just to be spiteful. ;)

I stopped by after the "f*** Morrissey-Solo" shirts were revealed. I want to see what happens next.

By the way... I am much better at Words With Friends but this Hangman thing presents a new challenge. I am liking it.

Re: MORRISSEY vs. David "SOLOW" Tseng - I CHOOSE MORRISSEY!

I was thinking earlier.

So, Morrissey bans David from all future gigs, but he asks to meet Joey Barton who did this 2 years ago;

The world's gone mad.

Which is also the reason USA declined his visa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: MORRISSEY vs. David "SOLOW" Tseng - I CHOOSE MORRISSEY!

I was thinking earlier.

So, Morrissey bans David from all future gigs, but he asks to meet Joey Barton who did this 2 years ago;

The world's gone mad.

Which is also the reason USA declined his visa.

Who said Morrissey cares about something but his own nose?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the best act at Hop Farm by a country mile was Prince who played a storming set for over 2 hours... at 53 years old, who hasn't played in the UK since 2007. Theres a lesson to be learned there.

I went to a Sting concert in 2001 where he played nearly three hours, all of the best from police and his solo career plus several of his new releases (of the time). It is still the best concert (musically) that I've been to, ever.

Tags
tseng down
Back
Top Bottom