'DavidT banned from concerts for life' - main page article.

Re: the official signing out, thanks davidt , f*** morrissey, its over thread

You're obviously a pigeon in flight then, flap your wings!

Re: the official signing out, thanks davidt , f*** morrissey, its over thread

Bored of all this shit now, ALL of it, I just wanna hear some good new music and positive news. f***ing pathetic

Re:

Wow, now there is something that can be construed as a threat...

Anyway:
Camden in the UK is definitely not as tough as Camden, NJ in the US. I have gotten lost through Camden in NJ. No other Camden compares especially after sundown in the summer heat.

I myself see a lot of blind allegiance on this site directed towards a pop star that in all likelihood would not be able to remember your name within a week. People are fallible, including a 50yr+ singer. It is a shame people do not realize that.

It really wasn't meant as a threat or a promise or anything else that tough kids with tatts trot out (although I do live near Camden). It was more about being ready and willing to back up what you say. If you are happy to talk rubbish then be ready to back it up.
Its all very well having a go at Moz BUT he is who he is-and the fans must a vague idea what he is by now. Although, his stance of being a "rebel figure" is somewhat myth.. He does at least stand by what he says and follows his own way.
Some on here like to pretend they are like him and like to act tough when they type away BUT when all is said and done who are they?
Which is why I say, if some on here think they are in the majority and solo is all, then show yourself at some of the gigs and see what happens.
As I say though it was not and is not a threat- it did read like one,a bit, I must admit BUT it isn't one... I am not that childish.

"I myself see a lot of blind allegiance on this site directed towards a pop star "
Erm, well yes it IS a fan site when all is said and done... what did you expect to find stories about WW2?

Last edited:
263676_769708471043_15212914_37365640_1487932_n.jpg

Re:

I have shown myself at any show I have been to and been readily available to sit down and have a drink with. I can speak for myself in that my opinions and speech on certain subjects do not change just because I have someone in front of me.

lyrics come to mind;

I'M NOT NATURALLY EVIL
such things I do
just to make myself
more attractive to you
HAVE I FAILED?

I don't think any of this is important. This David guy has a choice to make regarding his relationship with the object of this site. Does his devotion outweigh his integrity?
We all know about Morrissey's behaviour over the years. He is a neurotic, traumatised, hyper-sensitive fellow who has the capacity to tear your heart out with one of his impassioned vocals. I think many of us would forgive him for a great deal of things because we value his insights and all he has given us. On the other hand, he loves trouble and often seeks and finds it. Nobody should be surprised about this latest story. We just have to see it for what it is. It makes no difference to me, but then why should it?

Re:

I myself see a lot of blind allegiance on this site directed towards a pop star...

really? A site named for Morrissey attracts people who feel an allegiance to him? who would have thought?

No the amazing part is the people that feel an allegiance to this troll site. That's what it's always been known for. When they get bored or people start leaving in droves they bring back some banned person and hope it will create some interest. It's really a shitty site run by idiots.

I don't think any of this is important. This David guy has a choice to make regarding his relationship with the object of this site. Does his devotion outweigh his integrity?
We all know about Morrissey's behaviour over the years. He is a neurotic, traumatised, hyper-sensitive fellow who has the capacity to tear your heart out with one of his impassioned vocals. I think many of us would forgive him for a great deal of things because we value his insights and all he has given us. On the other hand, he loves trouble and often seeks and finds it. Nobody should be surprised about this latest story. We just have to see it for what it is. It makes no difference to me, but then why should it?

There we go sense at last! Though its worth remembering that this site has had it coming for years and Morrissey did nothing, he let it ride. But people can only take so much. I know I wouldn't like if people were talking about me,my friends, family and what not. I think maybe he has shown restraint and then finally he thought "NO MORE"

Re:

Omgwtfbbqsaucelol

really? A site named for Morrissey attracts people who feel an allegiance to him? who would have thought?

No the amazing part is the people that feel an allegiance to this troll site. That's what it's always been known for. When they get bored or people start leaving in droves they bring back some banned person and hope it will create some interest. It's really a shitty site run by idiots.

:rolleyes:

Why don't you sod off to your cave?

Cowardly and pathetic from Morrissey. The man's losing it.

It's strange because Boz seems like a decent guy. I wonder how he's managed to put up with diva behaviour like this for the last 20 years?

It's strange because Boz seems like a decent guy. I wonder how he's managed to put up with diva behaviour like this for the last 20 years?

Because he gets paid for it, and well... his adventures with "Happy Martyr" aren't going to be raking in the cash anytime soon.

He didn't. That's the whole point.

No management.

No record company.

Always blaming the two above when anything goes wrong... Now the fans... Who's next ?

No management.

No record company.

Always blaming the two above when anything goes wrong... Now the fans... Who's next ?

Excellent post. But then again what is it?

I really don't know what's happening with Morrissey and why he's doing things like those.
In my opinion, he's offending his own fans. I'm shame on Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom