Dear Morrissey (re-issue issues)

Emotional Guide Dog

Chairman Of The Bored
Dear Morrissey - you were on the same record label as Blur. They have just re-issued all their studio albums & each has a bonus disc of all that album's b-sides along with rarities. Your Viva Hate re-issue replaced an ordinary song with a shit one & cocked up the cover art.

They both cost the same price - are they ripping your fans off or are you?

Re:

As we all know Morrissey wrote "Paint A Vulgar Picture", IMHO he doesn't want to re-release his old albums.
Under the circumstances (contractual duties), he cannot block reissues, in order to destroy them replacing 1 or 2 original tracks to unreleased inferior ones.

Last edited:
Re:

They have done an excellent job of the Blur reissues.I have only seen Modern Life Is Rubbish but really is quite superb.

Beautiful artwork,33 tracks, and sleeve notes by Miranda Sawyer who I have also been sweet on.

Also The Beat re-releases on Edsell are 1st class.2 cd's and a DVD for £14.00.Excellent.

Re:

Waiting for Kill Uncle & Vauxhall And I reissues....I'm holding my breath till I turn blue.

Re:

As we all know Morrissey wrote "Paint A Vulgar Picture", IMHO he doesn't want to re-release his old albums.
Under the circumstances (contractual duties), he cannot block reissues, in order to destroy them replacing 1 or 2 original tracks to unreleased inferior ones.

Your last sentence makes no sense and you are out of touch with this topic. Morrissey most certainly does want to re-release his old albums. Hence why he's overseen the re-releases of Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, Bona Drag and Viva Hate. All with his input, all with his ideas, all with his revisionism

Back
Top Bottom