"Dear Morrissey: You're dumped mate" by Kylie Klein-Nixon - stuff.co.nz

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/114503061/dear-morrissey-youre-dumped-mate

One of those stories from the woke about how they now disagree with their favourite artist/writer/musician because their favourite artist/writer/musician expresses a viewpoint or opinion which differs from their world view and they don't know how to cope with that. There was another recent article like this in another New Zealand publication where the author gave up her love for Haruki Murakami because of how he portrayed his female characters. Fiction. It's a dangerous thing. Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

Written by an imbecile

Morrissey's songs are not the topic. Please focus.

No, I don't think Marisela is Jesse. Jesse's style is special too, but MoRe LIkE tHiS You KNOw.
(Would have made his journal here very haRd to rEad. WouLd it noT.)

Woke. Jesus.

And it would seem to me she does know how to cope with it, by expressing her feelings in an article.

Also - do you want to elaborate on that '...correct spelling for "you're"' point?

shame you don’t know how to cope with it by ranting and raving a message board of an artist you hate for years rather than moving on with your life.

Melvis fans are heavy felchers. ...the sort that tell you to "get a life" when you call-out something ridiculous. The SAME sort that post shit they disagree with, just to argue with basic f***ing facts.

You don't

He didn't vote for Brexit, he doesn't vote.

I've always liked his music, but never paid much attention to him as a person because he seemed unhinged.

But I'm really curious about why he's either worshipped like a God or burned like a witch. I haven't seen one article asking him to rethink his opinions about Islam or immigration or speculating about why he has those opinions. It's goes straight to he's a racist, fascist, end his career.

Considering he's said a huge amount of ridiculous left-wing things & he's a vegan, with Irish parents, well-documented gender, sexuality, relationship & mental health issues & his songs are mostly about chronic alienation & unrequited love - I wouldn't have expected so many people to act as if he's a far right thug who needs to be neutralized, rather than a not very stable person prone to paranoia & hyperbole, who should be gently told to have a rethink.

Anyone know why the hate for him is so strong?

sexpistols.jpg

I've always liked his music, but never paid much attention to him as a person because he seemed unhinged.

But I'm really curious about why he's either worshipped like a God or burned like a witch. I haven't seen one article asking him to rethink his opinions about Islam or immigration or speculating about why he has those opinions. It's goes straight to he's a racist, fascist, end his career.

Considering he's said a huge amount of ridiculous left-wing things & he's a vegan, with Irish parents, well-documented gender, sexuality, relationship & mental health issues & his songs are mostly about chronic alienation & unrequited love - I wouldn't have expected so many people to act as if he's a far right thug who needs to be neutralized, rather than a not very stable person prone to paranoia & hyperbole, who should be gently told to have a rethink.

It's because the love for him was so strong.

'I flicked open a story on The Guardian last week to find it was the last straw'.

Hmm, that's where you went wrong, gullible Kylie Klein-Nixon...what a load of 'hyperbolics'
might be the last plastic straw.

Look at that cow in the field
It knows more this woke joke knows now

Come now, I think "unhinged" is a bit much. He's a tad potty, I'd say.

The thing you might not understand is the fact that Morrissey the person was always a large part of the appeal for a lot of Moz fans. We'd look forward to an interview with the same fervor as we'd look forward to a release. A lot of us felt that we knew him personally- he was like a friend.
When he started to talk about immigration, he disappointed some people. (Not me, but I can understand it.) As they felt they knew him personally, the disappointment was personal as well and they felt quite betrayed and angry. Just look at skinny. He won't let go. He continues to exact his revenge for the lifetime he spent loving someone who he thinks has now revealed himself to be a Nazi.

That's my explanation for the individuals. Three possible explanations for the media:
1.) The anti-moz articles might be written by people who feel betrayed by him.
2.) Anti-moz articles get clicks.
3.) Moz might be right. The articles might be written to devalue what he's saying by calling him names. By saying "Ugh, your racist old uncle is talking politics again", which is the tone the media likes to take on, it's making people less likely to take what he's saying seriously.

Hope that answered your question.

15946372-7239135-Stuff_Homed_Columnist_Kylie_Klein_Nixon_pictured_who_lives_in_th-a-1_1562896417659.jpg

That is the face of a woman on birth control for no reason who think she can dump a homosexual man who she believes would be at all into her when she looks like the flaming moron of a fat german that shouted racists at everyone in Berlin when Moz had enough and came out as a nationalist.

Fat women somehow think they are good looking and cute and wanted by men. In studies they have showed this is because a fat woman will produce hormones similar to ones that generate a feeling of being good looking. The same thing happens when eating chocolate where people end up feeling in love because of the effect chocolate creates which is similar to falling in love.

Just look at her and laugh.

I wish the 99% of lefties on here would do the same and leave for good. Imagine these people investing lifetimes following a man not getting what he is about and then crying about it like babies.

I must say I enjoy this show.

I #Cancelled Morrissey so I understand how this person feels but I lost interest in the story fast. No one cares when you first heard The Smiths.
And no one cares that she dumped Morrissey either.

By the way, this cancelling, dumping thing you people do re: Morrissey. How do you make it official? Is there a funeral pyre of sorts? Some type of ritual that makes it official? Then I guess you've got to tell people about it, some sort of announcement followed up by continual posting on this site and others about the reasons why. This last part I'm guessing goes on infinitely.

Last edited:
So the For Britain party are white supremacists now? They need to update their site.

I think Moz can cope without a jewish following as he's not too keen on them. When will the world talk about the irish people and their hate for black people and just about everyone else?

Mexicans in LA claim they get on well with the irish. My arse the irish are the most racist people on the planet and in Manchester they refused to send a cab to irish pubs. I even had to defend a black man against their racism and love for violence.

Bunch of psycho pikeys. Moz is irish he knows nothing but racism from the troubles. Come on people read history and learn something. His own mum wrote a terrorist song for the IRA.

Is anyone else but this swede up to date here?

Come on!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom