"Dear Morrissey: You're dumped mate" by Kylie Klein-Nixon - stuff.co.nz

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/114503061/dear-morrissey-youre-dumped-mate

One of those stories from the woke about how they now disagree with their favourite artist/writer/musician because their favourite artist/writer/musician expresses a viewpoint or opinion which differs from their world view and they don't know how to cope with that. There was another recent article like this in another New Zealand publication where the author gave up her love for Haruki Murakami because of how he portrayed his female characters. Fiction. It's a dangerous thing. Pity the author or editor doesn't know when to use the correct spelling for "you're".

He's like @Born to Harangue who also signs in to rate posts but posts anonymously. Probably doesn't want to be downvoted. Trill has told me that I'm "one of the good ones" and then downvoted me when I made remarks to @Uncleskinny.
It's all a special kind of insanity and this site seems to thrive on it.
“One of the good ones”: priceless. He reminds me of a school teacher I once loathed.

dear Morrissey: you're NOT dumped, mate! we are SO ON, babycakes!!! CALL ME !!

Wear Trill’s troll rating with pride, and breathe rarified air rather than the stench of his sewer existence.

Thank you, that is a well written reply!
Anyone who names themselves after the bird seed brand "Trill" is clearly lacking something, why do weirdos come on here and post crap like they do?

Attachments

• 9702073.jpg
    9702073.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you, that is a well written reply!
Anyone who names themselves after the bird seed brand "Trill" is clearly lacking something, why do weirdos come on here and post crap like they do?

As predicted, TRILLTROLL the bird seed for brains has struck again. you are a f***ing sad sad little person, you truly are.

Jason

He's like @Born to Harangue who also signs in to rate posts but posts anonymously. Probably doesn't want to be downvoted. Trill has told me that I'm "one of the good ones" and then downvoted me when I made remarks to @Uncleskinny.
It's all a special kind of insanity and this site seems to thrive on it.

If you think you know who I am, and I left enough clues which led you to that conclusion, then it doesn't really count as posting "anonymously", does it. The point of being anonymous is that people don't know who you are; if you think you know who I am then how am I anonymous? :crazy:
In fact I'm no more anonymous than you are since you don't provide your name, occupation, marital status, state, ethnicity, or age. You're an anonymous person with an account.

If you think you know who I am, and I left enough clues which led you to that conclusion, then it doesn't really count as posting "anonymously", does it. The point of being anonymous is that people don't know who you are; if you think you know who I am then how am I anonymous? :crazy:
In fact I'm no more anonymous than you are since you don't provide your name, occupation, marital status, state, ethnicity, or age. You're an anonymous person with an account.

"How am I anonymous?"
You're posting as "Anonymous."
That's the main way.
Why don't you use your account? Because you don't want to be rated, something that is obviously important to you since you use it to rate others.
As far as all those things you can only guess about other posters when anyone does post something about themselves you file it away in your archive. People like you are the reasons usernames exist, you freak.

Trill is what you ass-kissing, troll button pressing, racist little sycophants deserve. Best poster on here! Go Trill!

"How am I anonymous?"
You're posting as "Anonymous."
That's the main way.
Why don't you use your account? Because you don't want to be rated, something that is obviously important to you since you use it to rate others.
As far as all those things you can only guess about other posters when anyone does post something about themselves you file it away in your archive. People like you are the reasons usernames exist, you freak.

DavidT allows "anonymous" posting and I utilize the feature. I don't owe you any further explanation than that. My actions aren't in conflict with the terms of service; unlike you when you keep creating new accounts each time you get banned. For someone who doesn't care what people on this site think of you, you sure spend a lot of time thinking about and posting your opinions about them. @rifke, @bhops, and I all live in your head rent free. You have called us fake but you chum it up with !VH! who lied about his sexuality for 13 years, and you say you'd have a beer with Urbanus who lies and backtracks and pretends he's leaving the site and pretends he has died more times than I could count. To be called a freak by you is a badge of honour, I'd prefer that than to be included as one of the "interesting personalities" you exchange pally messages with on occasion like Urban and !VH!. It's funny that you think being called a freak by you means anything, as if you're considered a pillar of the community and that a harsh word from you is just so bruising. :laughing:

DavidT allows "anonymous" posting and I utilize the feature. I don't owe you any further explanation than that. My actions aren't in conflict with the terms of service; unlike you when you keep creating new accounts each time you get banned. For someone who doesn't care what people on this site think of you, you sure spend a lot of time thinking about and posting your opinions about them. @rifke, @bhops, and I all live in your head rent free. You have called us fake but you chum it up with !VH! who lied about his sexuality for 13 years, and you say you'd have a beer with Urbanus who lies and backtracks and pretends he's leaving the site and pretends he has died more times than I could count. To be called a freak by you is a badge of honour, I'd prefer that than to be included as one of the "interesting personalities" you exchange pally messages with on occasion like Urban and !VH!. It's funny that you think being called a freak by you means anything, as if you're considered a pillar of the community and that a harsh word from you is just so bruising. :laughing:
And yet you continue to explain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom