dear women (a web soap opera at it's finest)

Re: dear women

Oh Scarlet, you lovely minx of mine.

This thread is a car crash, something about robby not getting laid. Unlike me. I have sex all the time. Girls love me.

Oh Scarlet, you lovely minx of mine.

This thread is a car crash, something about robby not getting laid. Unlike me. I have sex all the time. Girls love me.

Hmmm I am intrigued. I, do not get laid a lot.

I think I'm in here.

Robby,

You need a complete change in your mindset.

First off, only you can allow yourself to be too old, too bald too whatever. Think about all the times you've seen a woman with a guy and you are like, "How the hell did he get a woman like that?"

Most guys have things about them they think are limiting them from getting women.

Only you can give those things power.

Let's start with looks. They definitely help. Any guy, with the right style and grooming can be a decent looking guy. That alone is enough for most women. It's who you are that counts much more. Men on the other hand are very visual and put a lot of emphasis on looks. It is hard to grasp that the attractions switches are different but they are.

Anyway, about looks...

If you're losing your hair (I cannot see the picture because I'm at work) then maybe it's time to just shave it completely. It let's women know that you are comfortable with yourself. When you let it linger it looks like you are desperately hanging on to your past or your youth or both. So you have to choose, do you want to communication confidence or desperation? If it's just thinning hair, look for something with style. Morrissey has had a receding hairline for years now. He has found a way to make it work.

Style. Everyone has their own sense of what is stylish but the clothes you wear can project a statement about you.

You can communicate who you are with what you wear.

You can be anything you want but don't try to be something you aren't.

You can be a rocker, a club owner/promoter, a refined businessman, a preppy, James Bond type, an MMA fighter type.. just pick a style that your personality can back up.

Since you say you don't want to be told you are too old, I would recommend a style that conveys that you are someone who is going somewhere with your life. Women want to be with men who are at a minimum their equal so set the standards for yourself pretty high.

Keep yourself well groomed. If you give off the message that you don't take care of yourself, why would any woman think you could take care of her?

Don't pretend to be someone you aren't, but don't just be yourself, be your BEST self. This is one of the 4 agreements in the book "The Four Agreements" by Ruiz and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Ok, probably the most disturbing thing you wrote about is spending money on women.

It is ok to spend money on women once you really get to know them and you can tell that it is going somewhere. If that is not true what you are doing is buying time with her. Once you start buying her time she will never really like you. She will see you as a supplicator which is not in any way an attractive trait.

Women are going to be far more impressed by a cheap date that is really fun than a fancy date where they feel like you are building up some sort of expectation of payback. Some women will feel uncomfortable, some will feel resentment, some will just think it is funny and will exploit your generosity and yes, a small percentage will like it. Do you really want to be with a woman who likes you because you spend money on her?

Don't be SUPER nice to a girl. Women want to be challenged. They want someone to be playful with them. They want you to pick on them and tease them. They want to see that you are able to walk away from them and not wilt because you can in fact live without them. Give them the gift of missing you. Of course they still want to be treated nice but if you put them on a pedestal then the interaction is always about them. You keep making them better than you to the point that not only are you making her value go up, in her eyes yours is going down because you're not on a pedestal. Once you've widened the gap too much she will lost interest.

My final thought here is that you ask "what else can I do?"

Why is the burden on you to please them? A relationship of any kind is 2 people traveling together down the same road with the same goals for the journey and the same destination. You need to get rid of the inequities.

Your job is to be someone that women find interesting, secure, confident, non-needy and someone who is a leader.

Hopefully this makes sense. PM me if you have any questions.

-Jimmy

:sweet: -> this is all I can say.... Wise man.

:eek:

I really want to f*** Tony off Coronation Street. I only have eyes for older men

Luckily for you, I'm a February 1987 boy.

My Facebook doesn't lie. Nor, more importantly, does my birth certificate and passport.

I am tempted to ask for your facebook but you have been most unkind and I am sure it would end in disaster!

I am tempted to ask for your facebook but you have been most unkind and I am sure it would end in disaster!

I am most unkind, but it's not like you haven't earned the abuse, my love.

For f***'s sake just f*** each other already, kids :rolleyes:

You WISH you had my charm.

If you're going to flirt Ben, at least stay on Scarlet rather than try me as well.

lol what?!!! The thread is turning bisexual now...I like it

Oh Michael, I have no need to try it on with you. The amount of times I've slept on your sofa really indicates to me that I haven't a chance.

Tags
!amber alert bb & scarlet 4 eva did not shoot the deputy dr. phil! where r u? drama queen i shot the sheriff i'm getting wet leminated pics omg omg omg omg people's pain is funny pool-safe robby is a cheater she can't walk the walk smiths fan seeks erection the lulz
Back
Top Bottom