dear women (a web soap opera at it's finest)

Re: dear women

Dear Robby.The only way to avoid having your heart ripped to shreds is to hole yourself up in a darkened room and listen to The Smiths.And get a cat.Or a dog.

No, it's not the only way.

The way men avoid having their hearts ripped out is by never emotionally committing. We go out to bars and clubs, get women and then pump and dump them.

You have sex with a lot of random girls, or perhaps a handful of regular girls that you call up and go over and take care of business, but you never have any emotional connection to them. They are just f buddies.

There is no reason to commit to either extreme when there is a perfectly reasonable and balanced alternative.

the most romantic thing a girl ever said to me was "i want you to tie me up, blindfold me, and f*** my face. hard."

aaah, young love...

No, it's not the only way.

The way men avoid having their hearts ripped out is by never emotionally committing. We go out to bars and clubs, get women and then pump and dump them.

You have sex with a lot of random girls, or perhaps a handful of regular girls that you call up and go over and take care of business, but you never have any emotional connection to them. They are just f buddies.

There is no reason to commit to either extreme when there is a perfectly reasonable and balanced alternative.

Well thats all good as long as you remember not to procreate along the way.

Well thats all good as long as you remember not to procreate along the way.

That is a good point, and that is why I use protection 100% of the time, and urge all men to do the same. 15 seconds of ejaculation isn't worth 18 years of child support payments and a ruined future/life.

Wrap it up, boys.

That is a good point, and that is why I use protection 100% of the time, and urge all men to do the same. 15 seconds of ejaculation isn't worth 18 years of child support payments and a ruined future/life.

Wrap it up, boys.

You seem very cynical.I am very cynical too.Except that I'd rather have a cup of tea than lie there thinking the ceiling needs painting.

Sex is so overated and dull and rather pointless.

Its taken me 39 years to realise that.And I've also discovered the meaning of life too.There isn't one.

You seem very cynical.I am very cynical too.Except that I'd rather have a cup of tea than lie there thinking the ceiling needs painting.

Sex is so overated and dull and rather pointless.

Its taken me 39 years to realise that.And I've also discovered the meaning of life too.There isn't one.

I'm not cynical at all, I'm realistic.

You agree with me, and then call me cynical. How funny is that?

Sex for YOU is dull, overrated and pointless. I'm so sorry that every man who has had you has been so poor at it, truly I am.

For many people, who actually know what they are doing, it's a lot of fun! And I never said it was the point of life, not once. It is, however, a very fun activity, but one that takes second place to my work and hobbies. I will gladly partake when it's there for the taking, but I'm not going out of my way for it either.

I'm not cynical at all, I'm realistic.

You agree with me, and then call me cynical. How funny is that?

not funny at all . she said she was cynical too .

Sex for YOU is dull, overrated and pointless. I'm so sorry that every man who has had you has been so poor at it, truly I am.

yes , we know your poor at sex . you have difficutly ejaculating in under 40 minutes and it wears the poor women out .

the most romantic thing a girl ever said to me was "i want you to tie me up, blindfold me, and f*** my face. hard."

aaah, young love...

The most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me was "RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!"
hehe just kidding :p
It wasn't romantic at all.

I would share some wisdom on how women feel and their emotions and shit, but I've never talked to one. They've said "what was that noise?" and "get off me!", but that's about it.
Again, quality Paul.

why would he want to do something as repugnant as listen to The Smiths?
You're so predictable. Predictable in the sense that when i read that, it was my initial response.

not funny at all . she said she was cynical too .

So? That's like saying you are gay and then accusing me of being gay, so it must be right then? Please.

yes , we know your poor at sex . you have difficutly ejaculating in under 40 minutes and it wears the poor women out .

It is "you're", if you insist on using a contraction. And "difficulty".

And why do you assume I'm poor at it? I never claimed to be fantastic, but every partner I have had enjoyed themselves immensely. They had no reason to lie under the circumstances, quite the opposite, in fact.

I find it funny that if someone can last a long time or says that their partners actually got off and enjoyed themselves, they are pretty much immediately attacked. I think that speaks volumes about the abilities of those who feel the need to be so enraged or offended by such a statement.

I find it funny that if someone can last a long time or says that their partners actually got off and enjoyed themselves, they are pretty much immediately attacked. I think that speaks volumes about the abilities of those who feel the need to be so enraged or offended by such a statement.

who is this 'they' who are attacked ? i think its just you , like your location says . and its not 'enraged' or 'offended' ; its 'amused'.

ps thanx for the grammer lesson .

who is this 'they' who are attacked ? i think its just you , like your location says . and its not 'enraged' or 'offended' ; its 'amused'.

ps thanx for the grammer lesson .

It was the usual crowd, in another, unrelated thread. A few members like Corrissey and co actually had a decent conversation with me about it, but most were just morons, like usual.

I don't doubt they found it amusing. Based on what the average IQ most likely is among the members here, I don't doubt it at all!

please go find another thread to fight in Arsenal
thank you

I'm not 'fighting' with anyone. Why don't you go cry in the shower because women don't love you instead of bothering me with false accusations? Ok?

Have a nice night.

few weeks ago it was 30 seconds.

p.s. ep learned alot today :p

It was a general statement then, and it still is now. Again, as I said then: I don't know the average time, nor do I care to look it up in the latest sexual study. A general statement is just that.

Tags
!amber alert bb & scarlet 4 eva did not shoot the deputy dr. phil! where r u? drama queen i shot the sheriff i'm getting wet leminated pics omg omg omg omg people's pain is funny pool-safe robby is a cheater she can't walk the walk smiths fan seeks erection the lulz
Back
Top Bottom