Debate drinking game

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
Watching the debate? Want to make it more interesting?

Drink everytime they say "country" or "money" ha ha ! Or better yet... "change"!

Watching the debate? Want to make it more interesting?

Drink everytime they say "country" or "money" ha ha ! Or better yet... "change"!

haha oh lord, i have not drank much lately and decided to have a couple tonight,do not encourage it! :p

no, drink everytime McCain says "my friends"...you'll be drunk in no time!!

actually im outta booze, but I'm going to the bar as soon as its over to annoy people with my political analysis.

I'm in!

I'm waiting for the VP debate to begin drinking in earnest.

I'll be looking for "Maverick" "Israel" and the words "specific" and "as Sen. McCain said".

Thanks!

see you there! :guitar::p:D:D

he hasn't said "my friends" yet! can you believe it?

I forgot to say "Dollars" counts along with "money" so many of you owe me about 19 slugs of beer!

since jason technically cant drink he's only going to drink if they say "Hillary"

How about drinking every time that McCain says "fought/fighting" or does a weird old man giggle? Your liver will be no more.

haha, the moderator keeps saying "no, say that to HIM. look at HIM" hahaha. its like a marriage counseling session!!

How about drinking every time that McCain says "fought/fighting" or does a weird old man giggle? Your liver will be no more.

or when Obama does his "im holding a potato chip and pointing it at you" hand movement!

i like to describe things like christmas trees as festooned.

can we all agree both of them are politicians that vote for shit they want to vote for? I hate when they both start pulling out votes. They're both naughty!

Back
Top Bottom