Denver, CO - Mission Ballroom (Sep. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / I Am Hated For Loving / Back On The Chain Gang / Morning Starship / The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get / Wedding Bell Blues / I Wish You Lonely / Lady Willpower / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / If You Don't Like Me Then Don't Look At Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday // How Soon Is Now?

(Songs known to have been played).

Setlist courtesy of Anon, @SuedeMoz, FWD & setlist.fm

Last edited:
Maybe that's not a bad idea.
FWD might be inspired to set up his/her own site. All the decent information here comes from FWD anyway, apart from the good souls attending concerts who actually like Morrissey.
The rest is just trolling with no moderator input whatsoever.
Yeah, shut it down.
good idea. if this site was down, i'd write and send off my first real fan letter ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe that's not a bad idea.
FWD might be inspired to set up his/her own site. All the decent information here comes from FWD anyway, apart from the good souls attending concerts who actually like Morrissey.
The rest is just trolling with no moderator input whatsoever.
Yeah, shut it down.

I'd agree with that. This site has become a toxic playground for those who clearly have mental health problems, largely personality disorders and sociopaths who are addicted to trolling with zero interest in Morrissey. Let's call it for what it is - online bullying led by the likes of Uncle Skinny and Bennie the British Butcher amongst a gallery of other inadequates. Now before you pricks in a darkened room with you pants down start wanking off on your power to offend by offering more offensive bile, I'll no longer be here to receive it as I'm done with being in amongst scum like you. For others you have my best wishes and please seriously think about whether it's worth continuing on this site. But overall continue to enjoy Morrissey's music and performances despite what these nasty f***wits think. Over and out.

If nobody hates you you are a nobody. I must confess I'm more on the side of Morrissey's blind adoration. In my opinion, despite his normal human flaws (like his unexplainable support for Che Guevara memorabilia) Morrissey will prevail. Haters are like spices in food. Too much are unbearable but a few of them enhance the taste.
the haters come here coz they want to feel emotionally close to or even emotionally identify with morrissey. they only focus on the bad press that morrissey gets, and thus, come here, to a fan site, to get the same treatment for their own comments and "achievements" from the positive fans. they copy him, as they have always done. that's as close as they can get to morrissey these days. problem: the "morrissey" that they have created in their minds does not exist. the limited "morrissey" that they have created in their minds only reflects their own limitations. and no, i dont like morrissey's support for this british anti-muslim guy. forgot his name.

the haters come here coz they want to feel emotionally close to or even emotionally identify with morrissey. they only focus on the bad press that morrissey gets, and thus, come here, to a fan site, to get the same treatment for their own comments and "achievements" from the positive fans. they copy him, as they have always done. that's as close as they can get to morrissey these days. problem: the "morrissey" that they have created in their minds does not exist. the limited "morrissey" that they have created in their minds only reflects their own limitations. and no, i dont like morrissey's support for this british anti-muslim guy. forgot his name.
His name is Anne waters.

That's not what I said, but a critical criticism would be more useful ...
There are unwritten rules of civilisation; when you’re a kitten you can piss on the carpet, when you’re a cat you can’t. Some fully grown humans choose to feel empowered by challenging these words from the oracle of life, and attempt to turn this site into a toilet. But they pay an existential price as they diminish in stature; the more they shout the more their words appear to be the ugly whispers of the wretched.

Morrissey’s place in history is assured. And the words of the haters actually wither their own being. Ultimately, this fan site actually frustrates and slowly kills them.

If the support of Morrissey, here, seems a little thinner than it once was it is nevertheless (through the process) becoming more beautiful, and worthy of attention.

So let’s keep positive and drink to life. The poison on Solow is becoming the source of its own remedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I come here bcos I love Morrissey & his music.

I don't come here to read all the neg stuff. If I want that I can google & go find it there.

This place just needs some stricter guidelines & decent moderation.

It's a shame this place has become what it now is, bcos there are many genuine fans (FWD, PIVI & the many concert goers) who post great stuff which I, & many others, really appreciate.

So basically, as ever, the 'few' ruin things for 'many'. What a pity.

shut this site down and I will be forced to go on big tits zone,and nobody wants that.

anyone who thinks Ms career is going downhill is wrong,i went to see THE SMYTHS last night in the Albany which is five minutes from my house,packed out,crowd going mental and lots of Morrissey shirts on display,more woman than men all dancing for the whole show.

if Moz would be going down Skinny and his minions would not be here they would be out at the pub celebrating. its Moz continued success that has them vexed and crazy.

The 1st show after Houston postponement, and show # 9 of fall usa leg, has a radical playlist change that I noticed from the posted playlist. First thing is THE MORE YOU IGNORE ME is played for its first time and only the 2nd time for IAM HATED FOR LOVING. All the CALIFORNIA SON songs were in new positions and songs like Morrissey favorite and mainstay MUNICH AIR DISASTER and my favorite (this leg) NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE A TWIN were dropped for the first time on this leg.And I couldn't help notice whether the playlist isnt complete or if Denver only got 19 songs compared to the normal 22 songs. But this tour has had alot of what I call one offs( 1st of the gang to die , Irish blood English heart, Speedway, Something is squeezing my skull, Hold on to your friends ,What she said, Life is a pigsty ,and of course Break up the Family and YOURE GOING TO NEED SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE,SPENT THE DAY IN BED just a few times.
So as the tour takes a westward turn I guess the playlist does too . I'm interested if we will see anything else off of CS LP. Especially if a physical release happens (Its Over). With the Cali dates looming straight ahead and Canada finally getting there promised dates that were also postponed. We will just have to sit back and see.

If there is anything that happened specifically at this Denver show, maybe he said something or anything could a attendee please post it in this thread .......please

Last edited:
Re: setlist.
It appears that someone has visited here and copied the information I cobbled together with the help of IG and those named in the OP and then pasted it in to setlist.fm.
The setlist isn't necessarily complete and it certainly isn't in order. It was just a list of songs known to have been played - which came in at 19 total.
I will keep on checking and add any as and when video clips emerge.
With the luxury of people updating the setlist as they watch it on some nights, I guess there's going to be some occasions where it won't be as smooth.
Regards,
FWD.

You realize you’re on the forum of a 60-year old singer. We’re all freaks here. When you are 50 you will remember that you posted this and feel very silly.
Not at all and I think there is a difference between being online and going to gigs and buying vinyl when that old.

It appears that someone has visited here and copied the information I cobbled together with the help of IG and those named in the OP and then pasted it in to setlist.fm.
The setlist isn't necessarily complete and it certainly isn't in order. It was just a list of songs known to have been played - which came in at 19 total.
With the luxury of people updating the setlist as they watch it on some nights, I guess there's going to be some occasions where it won't be as smooth.
Regards,
FWD.

I can't recall another show where we didn't have a certain setlist... is this a first?

Not at all and I think there is a difference between being online and going to gigs and buying vinyl when that old.

But it's alright to play gigs when your 60? Sorry don't get your logic here. I have turned 50 and go to 20+ gigs a year?

In recent months we've had right wing entryists claiming to be Morrissey fans. Time and time again they swamped threads with their opinions and no matter the topic subverted it. Strange then that Morrissey is currently touring and there is but the slightest peep from these devout fans?

No doubt when the believe they can use him to their advantage they'll be back and back in force. Maybe next time they'll be outed for the non-fan, and political opportunists that they are.
Many of them are on the tour now and if you knew anything about the situation of today you would realise these fans cannot voice their opinion in public as that would lead to violence and maybe murder.

His real fans were always what you call right wing but most of them do not belong to the right wing but they are nationalists.

What do you want from them?

You're a sad little leftie with no life and you should not come here or go to his gigs cause he doesn't share your views. What a sad little desperate attempt to win him back.

Wait for his next political comment and then weep. Morrissey is an indie artist that turned himself into Infowars. Grow up and realise you were wrong about him all this time.

Regards,
FWD.
That's unfortunate with all the people going ,you would think someone would have something to say about EACH of the show

Ultimately, this fan site actually frustrates and slowly kills them. As was written above, and I'm starting to agree.

It would be nice if Morrissey let one of his loyal fans or even a freind (he dont have to many,lol)tour with him as maybe a historian and take good notes for his other fans, video ,pics, small interviews from each show.

If I remember correctly there was a time when Depeche Mode was selling copies of each show for fans....props to the talented MARTIN L GORE

Which makes it easy to be thankful for ones that do so much for this site. Good people with the same interests can only be good

How old a person are you? If you think that, say you're 15 years old now and when you get to 50, you're a completely different person, that's just not true. Many of your core beliefs, particularly the music you prefer is set in your teenage years. That's why performers like Morrissey still have careers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom