Denying Morrissey is gay is being homophobic

A

Anonymous

Morrissey came out as a gay man many years ago in a magazine interview admitting the man broke his heart and left him. Despite this most fans deny that he is gay and has had several gay relationships. This is mostly down to fans wanting him for themselves in some silly teenage lust dream.

I think it is awful that his own fans deny him the right to be openly gay and I accuse them of making him stay partly in the closet cause of his fans not showing any support for him to come out once and for all instead of just letting words slip here and there and even inbetween the lines.

Morrissey lives like Elton John used to do where it's a nod of the elbow and the wink and a smile in gents toilets that releases the stress from not getting any. Leave Moz alone and let him have his deserved lovelife with the man or men he loves. His catholic upbringing is also a factor and once again a religion deprives a man of his human rights. I suppose he has to see his mother die before having the guts to come out of the closet officially.

Morrissey came out as a gay man many years ago in a magazine interview admitting the man broke his heart and left him. Despite this most fans deny that he is gay and has had several gay relationships. This is mostly down to fans wanting him for themselves in some silly teenage lust dream.

I think it is awful that his own fans deny him the right to be openly gay and I accuse them of making him stay partly in the closet cause of his fans not showing any support for him to come out once and for all instead of just letting words slip here and there and even inbetween the lines.

Morrissey lives like Elton John used to do where it's a nod of the elbow and the wink and a smile in gents toilets that releases the stress from not getting any. Leave Moz alone and let him have his deserved lovelife with the man or men he loves. His catholic upbringing is also a factor and once again a religion deprives a man of his human rights. I suppose he has to see his mother die before having the guts to come out of the closet officially.

You could've logged in to type all that. :straightface:

Who the f*** cares? Pretty sure that's what ol' Mozzer would say... "IF U LISINT 2 HIS LYRICS, UD NO THAT, HEUUHHHHHHHH!"

"This is mostly down to fans wanting him for themselves in some silly teenage lust dream. "
That's pretty priceless, considering how many homos consider Morrissey the Pope of gaydom and insist that he wrote every song for them specifically.

-the_raytownian, Morrissey-Solo LBGT Pride President

Last edited:
Who the f*** cares? Pretty sure that's what ol' Mozzer would say... "IF U LISINT 2 HIS LYRICS, UD NO THAT, HEUUHHHHHHHH!"

-the_raytownian, Morrissey-Solo LBGT Pride President.

Lol. Hey did you see what that guy did to his house he bought across the street from the Westboro Baptist church? HILARIOUS, painted it all rainbow pride colors, the guy's a genius.

Lol. Hey did you see what that guy did to his house he bought across the street from the Westboro Baptist church? HILARIOUS, painted it all rainbow pride colors, the guy's a genius.

Aw, snap. I edited my post.

Anyway, no, I haven't seen (or heard!) about that. Pretty funny, though. :)

doh

This thread was posted by that Swede again aka Ulrika, don't feed the trolls, kids.

Re: doh

This thread was posted by that Swede again aka Ulrika, don't feed the trolls, kids.

If this is a troll post, why was it allowed past the moderators? Especially if you, as a moderator, are advising users not to respond?

If this is a troll post, why was it allowed past the moderators? Especially if you, as a moderator, are advising users not to respond?

Dodgy Fool, you again?

It does not violate TOS to speculate / discuss about his sexuality.

But seriously, this is an interesting topic...

When did Morrissey decide that he was gay, exactly?

Was he gay from birth?
Did he try girls for awhile before settling on men?
Was he in denial for many years and used a "beard" around his family?
Was he straight and then raped in a park, then turned gay like Rufus Wainwright?
Is Morrissey really not gay at all and is having sex with Kristeen Young nightly?
Is Morrissey bisexual?

Let's have a real discussion here...

Then why tell people not to contribute to this thread?

If you have a common sense, you wouldn't ask such a question.

Ulrika was bored as usual, decided to stir a shit in here.

If he seriously wanted to discuss the subject, he would've given a better title.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my response to you has not met moderator approval. Here it is again.

If you have a common sense, you wouldn't ask such a question.

Ulrika was bored as usual, decided to stir a shit in here.

If he seriously wanted to discuss the subject, he would've given a better title.

Thanks - now I know where to come if I am ever in need of life lessons from an ageing social misfit with no sense of humour, the misguided feeling of superiority of a schoolyard bully and the intelligence of a dead Womble.

I don't know who is the greater example of what happened in Stanford all those years ago but god knows where davidt has managed to find you and your Mini-Me, Morrizsey.

I think it is a perfectly legitimate thread title which might stimulate debate. Let's hear the for and against.

I have a sneaking suspicion that my response to you has not met moderator approval. Here it is again.

Thanks - now I know where to come if I am ever in need of life lessons from an ageing social misfit with no sense of humour, the misguided feeling of superiority of a schoolyard bully and the intelligence of a dead Womble.

I don't know who is the greater example of what happened in Stanford all those years ago but god knows where davidt has managed to find you and your Mini-Me, Morrizsey.

I think it is a perfectly legitimate thread title which might stimulate debate. Let's hear the for and against.

Ioner!

Hey kid how ya been?

Ioner!

Hey kid how ya been?

I'm well. I continue to sleep with one eye open.

I've also been keeping abreast of the who's who and the who-shouldn't-be-allowed-on-the-internet of this site.

It's nice to see that you've been keeping the tumbleweeds at bay.

Ix

Back
Top Bottom