Describe The 1st Time You Got To Met Morrissey

BattleRocks don't listen to the jealous folk!

I wish I could have met him! Nice story!

You lot need to lay off him and look at the bigger picture.
Hey Mozza220559, You're completely right. Battlerocks starts a thread to tell us a story about meeting the man and all he gets is a load of abuse. To Battlerocks, I wholeheartedly apologise and I think maybe I am a little jealous. So please, tell us about the conversation.

BattleRocks don't listen to the jealous folk!

I wish I could have met him! Nice story!

You lot need to lay off him and look at the bigger picture.

I so agree. He can type however he wants, why be so mean? How about we thank him instead for starting a very interesting thread. He described, what could only have been, a rather cool experience.

I so agree. He can type however he wants, why be so mean? How about we thank him instead for starting a very interesting thread. He described, what could only have been, a rather cool experience.

I remember how harshly you criticised me for making one or two grammatical mistakes a few weeks ago when I disagreed with something you'd said. Funny.

I agree that it is nice to hear of this kind of experience, but – like many others – I will Never Understand The Inclination To Capitalise Each Word.

The problen isn't the story - it's pretty good - the problem is how it is written.

THOSE WHO MUDER LANGUAGE ARE NOT PURE

You do realise you regularly butcher the English language? I'm not slagging you off for it, just saying... Glass houses etc.
You may also want to consider putting some speech marks at the start of the Camus quote in your signature, not just at the end.

I used to have a Camus quote, but then I got some looser-fitting trousers.

Last edited:
You do realise you regularly butcher the English language? I'm not snagging you off for it, just saying... Glass houses etc.
You may also want to consider putting some speech marks at the start of the Camus quote in your signature, not just at the end.

I used to have a Camus quote, but then I got some looser-fitting trousers.

Maybe you should cut our non-native-English-speakers some slack? How about going on to a German website and putting your case?

P.

@ McRickson - Let Me Start Off By Saying This: Your The One Having An Issue On The Way I Type So In My Opinion And Its My Opinion Alone You And A Few Other Negative Nancy's On This Site Cant Seem To Comprehend The Way I Type And The Way I See It Thats Your Problem Not Mine And Im Glad To Know You Can Predict The Future On Here (I Was Wondering What Ever Happen To Miss Cleo) Well We Found You And As For My Age Goes Well Im 32 And I Never Knew This Site Was A Teaching Class of How To Properly Type Over The Internet... I Could of Sworn This Site Was To Discuss Music And Talk About The Music of The Smiths/Morrissey And Other Bands of That Genre Not To Sit Here And Critcize Other Users But Hey Your Entitled To Your Opinion It Being A Valid One or Not... THE POWER OF FREE SPEECH!!!
-BattleRocks-

Sure, whatever you want. But out of interest - why?? Must take you forever to capitalise everything...

First of All I Want To Thank Everyone For The Kind Words (And As I Stated Before It Comes Very Easy For Me To Capitalize The First Letter of Every Word, I Type This Way In My Job So Its Pressing One Little Extra Key No Biggy) So As To The Conversation I Had With 3 Other of My Friends And With Morrissey Himself. Our Questions Ranged From His Time As President of The New York Dolls To Why He Had The Signing of The Oye Esteban DVD, To His Meaning Behind Certain Songs Like The One He Did With Siouxsie Sioux And How Does He Still Feel Towards Sandie Shaw And The Real Reason Behind The Nosebleeds And A Few Other Questions But Just Being Able To Have The Conversation With Him And 3 of My Closest Friends Was Amazing...

*Note: I Dont Have To Prove Anything To Anyone On Here On How I Type or My Punctuation As Far As Im Concerned NONE OF YOU Mean Anything To Me To Please You So If You Give Me The Respect That I Deserve By All Means I Will Give And Show You The Respect You Deserve... ENOUGH SAID!!!

-BattleRocks-

*P.S - Good Day To You All

Last edited:
THIS THREAD WAS VERY INTERESTING TO ME. I LIKE HOW EVERYONE NIT-PICKS ABOUT THE WAY PEOPLE TYPE. IF e.e. cummings WERE ON HERE YOU'D PROBABLY YELL AT HIM. NOT THAT I AM COMPARING BATTLECOCKS TO e.e. cummings, BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. ALSO, I THINK BATTLECOCKS IS A COOL USERNAME AND THINK YOU SHOULD START USING THAT INSTEAD OF BATTLEROCKS.

THIS THREAD WAS VERY INTERESTING TO ME. I LIKE HOW EVERYONE NIT-PICKS ABOUT THE WAY PEOPLE TYPE. IF e.e. cummings WERE ON HERE YOU'D PROBABLY YELL AT HIM. NOT THAT I AM COMPARING BATTLECOCKS TO e.e. cummings, BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN. ALSO, I THINK BATTLECOCKS IS A COOL USERNAME AND THINK YOU SHOULD START USING THAT INSTEAD OF BATTLEROCKS.

SparkleBoy - That Will NEVER Happen... But Glad You Took The Time To Write Your Comment... Much Appreciated :)

Personally I think he should change his name to Sir Capsalot. :D

Just kidding, Battle. ;)

Personally I think he should change his name to Sir Capsalot. :D

Just kidding, Battle. ;)

Dont You Ever Have Anything Nice To Say Maybe You Should Try It Once In Awhile... :)

No wonder I don't post much here anymore.....

no wonder i don't post much here anymore.....

dont come into this thread and start to criticize battlecocks. You dont post here anymore because you aren't true hip hop. Well f*** you, buddy. Battlecock and i are gonna rip you up.

dont come into this thread and start to criticize battlecocks. You dont post here anymore because you aren't true hip hop. Well f*** you, buddy. Battlecock and i are gonna rip you up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom