Desert island pick your mate

Desert Island Pick Your Mate!

• Morrissey

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Marr

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
I choose Johnny Marr because I could make Johnny my bitch and have him do what I say. Johnny would like it because I would tell him that he is my special island bitch. It would make Johnny feel good.

Morrissey as he's a resourceful vegan who knows his way around wholefoods he'd help me survive with his knowledge of berries and flora and fauna. He teach me how to make pleather shoes out of palm leaves and loin clothes out of hemp.

Toughie, Moz might make staying on the island fun til we died from starvation :straightface:
While Marr might make a better effort to keep us alive or find a way off, but we still end up dying anyhoo :rolleyes:

Too right bloomin' onion mate. I reckon the closest Air Steve has gotten to an island is Tom Sawyer's island at Disneyland mate inn n n nn n nn n n n it and reckon he did play Hawaii during Kill Uncle. I don't reckon know if there are any islands off the coast of Oregon for John Maher.

Morrissey as he's a resourceful vegan who knows his way around wholefoods he'd help me survive with his knowledge of berries and flora and fauna. He teach me how to make pleather shoes out of palm leaves and loin clothes out of hemp.
Honestly? Resourceful? I think it's far more likely he would just sit on his arse whining and wait for Damon to bring him things from Tropical Tesco.

E
Honestly? Resourceful? I think it's far more likely he would just sit on his arse whining and wait for Damon to bring him things from Tropical Tesco.
What Damon would be there as well? 2s company... That is a bit like his man Friday???

I imagine Morrissey would sit there and wait for Damon to bring him stuff, whether he was there or not.

You guys, Damon’s not there, if you pick Morrissey YOU’RE the new Damon. Have fun carrying his bags, etc.

Back
Top Bottom