Desert island pick your mate

Desert Island Pick Your Mate!

• Morrissey

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Marr

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
I will take Morrissey every day of the week,a far more interesting character.johnboy is a bit bland for me and he would probably try and get me into jogging so we can run round the island,eff that.

I will take Morrissey every day of the week,a far more interesting character.johnboy is a bit bland for me and he would probably try and get me into jogging so we can run round the island,eff that.

With Morrissey, you’ll need a strong rear guard!

Marr has kids and will therefor be able to take good care of my neurotic, despairing ass - and he seems less moody than Moz.

Much as I love Morrissey, I would probably have to kill him and eat him after about 36 hours as his whining would undoubtedly do my head in. Johnny strikes me as a bit more practical so he might at least help build a shelter or something.

oh.... um... im gonna have to think about that one....

NOT.

teehee moz and me on a desert island :love:

NOT.

rif put your dirty thoughts aside,least until the weekend.

hands up who thinks teehee is better than haha,i do.

Come now, we all want to know what you expect your conversations with Moz on this island to be...

Well since I don't know either of them personally I based my choice around things like interviews and public statements. Morrissey has a lot of opinions on a lot of topics like films novels sexuality friendship music clothes etc and these opinions seem to be detailed and strong. Morrissey seems like he would talk a lot while I can't really think of what marr would say about anything

I'd probably choose someone that would be more likely to be sexually appealing so I could kill my time on a desert island more joyfully.
The thought of trying to serve up horizontal refreshments to either of them is not appealing in the slightest. So my vote would be neither.

NOT.

You know he's a man of a certain age, and more than likely of a certain persuasion, so I hope you ship wreck with a crate of erectile dysfunction tablets, and probably a James Dean mask if you want him to show interest.

You know he's a man of a certain age, and more than likely of a certain persuasion, so I hope you ship wreck with a crate of erectile dysfunction tablets, and probably a James Dean mask if you want him to show interest.
I could be wrong, but I always got the impression Rifke didn't actually want to shag him, just worship him. I think her love for him is very pure. Rifke, if your ideal outcome is worshipping + shagging, I apologise.

Last edited:
Morrissey, definitely. I have a feeling he couldn't help but start singing at some point, so he could sing while I build us a shelter. (I'm pretty resourceful that way.) Except he'd probably want his own private shelter, so I think it would be fair if he took a few of my song requests. Also, maybe I could finally get a handshake!

I’d choose Morrissey, for no other reason than that he hasn’t been compromised under societal pressure, and wouldn’t mind Johnny Bottom turning up, he stayed genuine 2 X :thumb: #JL 4 President

I could be wrong, but I always got the impression Rifke didn't actually want to shag him, just worship him. I think her love for him is very pure. Rifke, if your ideal outcome is worshipping + shagging, I apologise.
thank you peppermint! i thought everybody knew that!

I mean, I might ogle him a bit and try to touch his eyebrow ridge. but mostly I just wanna sit around and whine with him about how philistinism is running amok and hope that he would share my sentiments and have some grievances of his own he'd like to share. that'd beat icky sex any day.

thank you peppermint! i thought everybody knew that!

I mean, I might ogle him a bit and try to touch his eyebrow ridge. but mostly I just wanna sit around and whine with him about how philistinism is running amok and hope that he would share my sentiments and have some grievances of his own he'd like to share. that'd beat icky sex any day.
Well, each to their own, but I'd definitely shag him.

Back
Top Bottom