DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON Update November 2015

David Alice writes:

DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON Update November 2015

I’ve recently uploaded a massive expansion of my website - THE DIANA-MORRISSEY PHENOMENON – demonstrating that Princess Diana’s death was foreshadowed in Morrissey’s work.

The web address is: http://www.dianamystery.com/

Every installment has been redone. Most of them have been greatly expanded with new information. Many of the added clues involve actress Jayne Mansfield (1933-1967).

26 completely new installments have been added. These include parts 1-12 of MORRISSEY CONTACTED which provide evidence that the foreshadowing of Diana’s death in Morrissey’s work was actually the work of ET’s. (You may recall that I posted a tiny bit of MORRISSEY CONTACTED many years ago at my former website).

If you think you’ve heard all this before, you’re so wrong! This new version of my website contains more than 20 times the amount of information previously posted!

Related item:

Those who disbelieve this far outweigh the number of people who seriously believe it. But at the end of the day it's an interesting read for whatever you take away from it.
The validity of this being on the main page is irrelevant. It's moz news and this site has always posted practically every minutiae of Morrissey news. For better or worse.

Those who disbelieve this far outweigh the number of people who seriously believe it. But at the end of the day it's an interesting read for whatever you take away from it.
The validity of this being on the main page is irrelevant. It's moz news and this site has always posted practically every minutiae of Morrissey news. For better or worse.

I agree. I think it's irrelevant to look at this theory as true or false. I have to have some respect for the scope of the theory and all the "evidence" sited. As far a that goes it might be interesting to try to "prove" some other connection chosen at random just as a test of how difficult putting this together was. I think it's interesting that some people are amused by things like this and others are very annoyed.

what is mistery?

My typo, neither the first nor the last :blushing: Let me add, no mystery here. Very good site, by the way...

"Quién maneja la balanza del bien y del mal?
quien permite que me duerma o que muera quizás?
quién me quita, quién me da?
quién se queda... quién se va?"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom