Did anyone get Roskilde 2006 off Smithstorrents?

I haven't been checking Smithstorrents as often as I should, and it looks like I "missed" this one in the sense that the traffic has slowed to a crawl and it would take weeks for me to download it. I'm not a member of DIME, so even if it's on there that doesn't help me. :(

I'm not asking for an MP3 of it, but if anyone has it in flac format and feels like uploading it somewhere, or would consider seeding it on Smithstorrents I'd be eternally grateful. :o

It looks like it is but it seems dead right now. :( When I actually try to download it says 0 seeds in 0 peers. But I'll keep trying for a few days to see if it picks up.

I've been trying to download the 12-20-2004 Dublin Show for about 4-5 months now..and it is just dead

I've been trying to download the 12-20-2004 Dublin Show for about 4-5 months now..and it is just dead

That particular torrent has been inactive for more than a year now.

I would advise you to reply to that thread with a simple thanks and a request for a seed. I'm not trying to sound like an arse but that's usually SOP with inactive torrents ;-)

Back
Top Bottom