Did David Gest try to have Elton killed for suggesting he was gay?

Is this true?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Humaybe

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
C

Confidential

David Gest Hired Hitman to Kill Elton John for Suggesting He was Gay, According to Former Bodyguard

john_gest.jpeg

David Gest hired a hitman to kill Elton John after Elton said “I’d love to buy Liza a heterosexual husband” shortly after the reality star’s marriage to Liza Minnelli, according to a report in UK tab The Sun.

Gest’s former bodyguard Imad Handi reportedly made the claim:
Imad said: “David flew into a range and yelled, ‘I’m going to kill that mother******. He’s a dead man.’
He looked me in the eyes and said, ‘I want him dead’.
“I think he was so angry because Elton rumbled who he really was.”

Gest was living in Honolulu when he read Sir Elton’s comments.
Imad recalled: “David spent a lot of time in the bars and got talking to a Maori doorman who was connected on the island.
“David approached him about the possibility of bumping Elton off.
“No one knew his name but the Maori man said he had friends who could sort it for £40,000.
Imad says he talked Gest out of the hit, which was to take place in Anaheim, California on January 17 2003 at a performance, because he was worried about being implicated.

"Confidential" is the poster formerly known as "Calamine Lotion". He / she also posts as Judge Judy / Dr Phil / Angela Davis Jr / advice animals / weird c*** / pretty much all the cheesy alts.

Last edited:

I remember that moment with glee. Not that i'd reduce myself to watching such modern tripe.

I also remember my hope sinking when the Tiffany introduced wasn't THE Tiffany of 'I think we're alone now' fame. Am I to be spared no humiliation.

I remember that moment with glee. Not that i'd reduce myself to watching such modern tripe.

I also remember my hope sinking when the Tiffany introduced wasn't THE Tiffany of 'I think we're alone now' fame. Am I to be spared no humiliation.

I like how no one reacts to the news that David Bowie has died and keeps it all about the scripted plotline. They hardly say the name David Bowie probably on advice from lawyers.
But that other Tiffany might have been better, you're right. I have no idea who this Tiffany is and she has a lot of nerve trying to take that name.

I like how no one reacts to the news that David Bowie has died and keeps it all about the scripted plotline. They hardly say the name David Bowie probably on advice from lawyers.
But that other Tiffany might have been better, you're right. I have no idea who this Tiffany is and she has a lot of nerve trying to take that name.

It would have been a phenomenal moment if Gest had died in the house. I take it that you wouldn't be nominated under such circumstances. Tho the prospect of people booing a corpse would've been a joy to behold.☺

I assume that this Tiffany is famous in the US for something? Maybe she sold the late Whitney Houston a pair of slippers or something.

It would have been a phenomenal moment if Gest had died in the house. I take it that you wouldn't be nominated under such circumstances. Tho the prospect of people booing a corpse would've been a joy to behold.☺

I assume that this Tiffany is famous in the US for something? Maybe she sold the late Whitney Houston a pair of slippers or something.
She was on an American reality show called Flavor of Love but I didn't know that until I looked her up. I assumed she was famous in the UK like Rita Ora. Apparently all she has done is play herself on scripted reality shows and then she had a talk show. Not sure if she has any talent.

She was on an American reality show called Flavor of Love but I didn't know that until I looked her up. I assumed she was famous in the UK like Rita Ora. Apparently all she has done is play herself on scripted reality shows and then she had a talk show. Not sure if she has any talent.

Seems like she nearly tasted the 'Flavour of Phlegm' on that clip. ☺

Ta for posting that. You saved me the pain of looking it up myself. It's hard to imagine after watching, that the word celebrity is related to the word celebration.

Something has clearly gone wrong.

Back
Top Bottom