Did Moz want this to happen?

"He's not a drama queen"

regardless of the debate of whether he was right to walk or not.....He is probably the biggest Drama Queen in Music today......

Nonsense, anyone who was there last night would (should) agree with me on that as well. If he wasn't up to it, he would have pulled the gig, even Morrissey wouldn't have everyone turn up to the gig only to have them leave. Though I was fuming when it was said that the gig was not going to continue and I feel he should have came back on, I do have sympathy with his decision and people spouting off that it was a fix is pathetic.

All i am saying is that if this would have happened 5,10,15 years ago he would have maybe laughed it off and continued, now being Ill and tired he has no will to put up with these actions.

Whatever he decides to do from now on I think people will think very hard before

1. Bothering to buy a ticket.

2. If they do, travelling more than 30 miles to see him.

Booking flights/Trains/Hotels etc is surely too much of a risk nowadays.

To be honest I think its over now

Whatever he decides to do from now on I think people will think very hard before

1. Bothering to buy a ticket.

2. If they do, travelling more than 30 miles to see him.

Booking flights/Trains/Hotels etc is surely too much of a risk nowadays.

To be honest I think its over now
My only concern about booking for Morrissey is the future will be for any arena events as in my experience they seem to attract a lot of idiots. The small venues like Sheffield City Hall for example seem to have just true fans and the whole atmosphere and experience is better for it.

Did he want to get hit in the head to find any excuse not to play on.

Are you crazy?! If he hadn't wanted to do the concert he would have wriggled out of it before he went on stage, saying he was still ill or something, not arranged for someone to throw a bottle at a certain time and for his head to be in a certain place to meet it.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom