Did Moz want this to happen?

He's not a drama queen. He's on stage to sing and to give not to receive a beer bottle on his head. And no he didn't want this to happen, it's ridiculous.

sigh

Totally disgraceful to think that Morrissey wanted it happen.

You're not right in the head.

I managed to get the barrier, people were very impatient to see the gig.
Morrissey was giving hand shakes as much as he could.

He wouldn't imagined that a wanker would throw a plastic cup at him.

Last edited:
Re: sigh

Totally desgraceful to think that Morrissey wanted it happen.

He wouldn't imagined that a wanker would throw a cup at him.

well looking at his current situation on this tour being plaged with illness it wouldn't be too suprising that he is looking for any excuse to get a night off.

I don't mean to be disrespectful.

well looking at his current situation on this tour being plaged with illness it wouldn't be too suprising that he is looking for any excuse to get a night off.

Well, what better "excuse" than his situation two weeks ago -in hospital, with most of his fans saying we should cancel the tour? and he didn't, did he?

I'm not sure if really needs to leave the stage, but it's unfair that Morrissey had been attacked by stupid one. A cup in the could cause something, couldn't?

but walking offstage..was it really necessary?

I doubt it very much, but he is a very obstinate man as we all no.

It is about par for the course given his recent track record of cancelling shows.
Hard to believe he would want to 'punish' all the other ticket buying punters because of one dickhead chucking a bottle.
Be interesting to know his contractual obligation time (which for most acts is usually 45 minutes or 1 hour), would think the gig promoters would be within their rights to sue his arse if any ticket refunds are handed out.

Thats some imagination you have. You think he practices his headers then?
:crazy:

Did he want to get hit in the head to find any excuse not to play on.

Now i'm really not one to lay into anyones threads or posts, but that really is quite a silly thing to ask. I struggle to understand the logic of this question!! Unless you just worded it wrong .. somehow? Im willing to give the benefit of the doubt in most cases .. just cant figure this one out!

x

Hmm, that's sort of like implying that the whole situation was rigged. :crazy:

That's kinda the reason why i cant understad this question .. which is why i wonder if he worded it wrong??

Maybe English isn't roma/tottis first language!?

The idea of him WANTING a cup to hit him on the head ...

Bizzaro!

Dunno, if I ever wanted an excuse to leave a gig, I'd choose faking a faint or something similar, being hitten by a bottle would be the last option for me.

Totally disgraceful to think that Morrissey wanted it happen.

He wouldn't imagined that a wanker would throw a plastic cup at him.

kewpie, NRITH was banned months ago :crazy::crazy:

In answer to the question posed about did Moz want something like this to happen I just don't believe that to be the case in the slightest.

Why go to the hassle of travelling to Liverpool, getting on stage and putting in a belting performance of This Charming Man and have great interaction with the crowd for this to happen when you could just cancel before and cite ill health?

huh

kewpie, NRITH was banned months ago

d9dd48655424e45dfe87e868bf2f0a8a.jpg

:rolleyes:

Is English your mother tongue?
I didn't mean that particular banned user.

Back
Top Bottom