Did you ever eat meat by accident?

M

MuteWitness616

Question to the vegetarians/vegans..
Yeah, it can happen..

and by the way ever since I posted my "Vegetarianism" thread, and got complaints from a bunch of users, I've been seeing tooo many meat/vegetarianism/Vegetabletarianism etc... threads..

and by the way ever since I posted my "Vegetarianism" thread, and got complaints from a bunch of users, I've been seeing tooo many meat/vegetarianism/Vegetabletarianism etc... threads..

yeah, because before your thread on vegetarianism that subject had never been discussed here.

Re: hmmm

Not really.

Uncleskinny posted a thread that he accidentally ate some food with meat at a wedding reception sometime ago.
I can't find the actual thread. :(

In fact MuteWitness616 is totally obessed about the subject

Blank-Facepalm.gif

Stop picking on each other and just tell about your meat accidents! ;)
One hungover day, after a drink orgy the night before, a friend came up to me and said "You ate a burger last night!"...and I just said "What?"
I couldn't remember a thing of it. After intense contemplation and meditation I remembered I had a donut. After letting my friend know this, I got informed that I was convinced that I was eating a donut and that it tasted like donut, while eating the burger a friend gave me, for reasons unknown. I'm weird.

I once ate an orange when I thought I was eating a tangerine, I always get them mixed up.I was quite upset for minutes, maybe hours.

Back
Top Bottom