Morrissey Central "DID YOU EVER THINK YOU’D SEE THIS DAY ?" (January 28, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
unnamed-1_s0csjl.jpg

Not one mention of the millions of chickens killed daily, or the health crisis caused by licking your fingers, all he cares about is getting attention & flogging tickets by posting a picture of a vegan option... **

**I am not being serious.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/did-you-ever-think-you-d-see-this-day

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about numbers. The more business has to include vegans the more vegans there must be to cater to. It also encourages newbies to try it & vegetarians to take the plunge.

I think you've got your words the wrong way round; I think you mean, the greater the demand for vegan food, the more businesses need to respond to that demand.
The demand for vegan food has increased due to the increase in the number of people choosing to go vegan, which was due the likes of Moz,& other proponents of 'veganism', being quite vocal about it.
Failure to respond = lost opportunity = lost customers = lost revenue. It's the same whatever the trend.

it is odd to post this though because even though im sure he doesn't mean to, it's sort of like he's promoting it. if i were a vegan i couldn't imagine giving money to a company responsible for so much animal cruelty just because they have a vegan option. i mean, it doesn't change anything.
i dont belong to kfcs target group, but i'm pretty sure they have analysed theirs and other ponds they want to fish in. seems that the demand for vegan fast food is growing. i only remember small start-ups offering vegan fast food usually wrapped up in tons of plastic. so offering it in a fast food restaurant would also reduce the amount of plastic packaging. i see that as an advantage, even though i personally despise kfc.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont belong to kfcs target group, but i'm pretty sure they analysed theirs and other ponds they want to fish in. seems that the demand for vegan fast food is growing. i only remember small start-ups offering vegan fast food usually in tons of plastic. so offering it in a shop would also reduce the amount of plastic packaging.

On the subject of KFC, I can honestly say that, although I eat meat on certain days, I have never eaten KFC, yet I notice people seem to be obsessed with it.
One nearest to me has a drive thru, similar to what you see at MacDonald's, & there's always a large queue of idle gluttons in their cars reaching out of open windows for buckets of the stuff...with chips & coke, I suspect.

If people had sense they would wash their hands before and after eating, but most people don't have that. In my opinion think these fast food are just in it for the money because they are losing money to alternatives. They don't care about saving or helping animals or this environment. I think real vegans go to real vegan places to eat. Who wants to eat a vegan meal knowing just a grill over is some slab of flesh sizzling alongside it. I'm done ranting my opinions.

If any vegan reflects on the billions of fowl killed to supply chicken shops they wouldnt step inside one. They are a bizarre fast food choice for a vegan even with this burger on the menu. Oh well we live in strange moral times.

If any vegan reflects on the billions of fowl killed to supply chicken shops they wouldnt step inside one. They are a bizarre fast food choice for a vegan even with this burger on the menu. Oh well we live in strange moral times.

If they reflected on the millions of animals killed in their own country they'd move to a desert island.

Vegan separatism isn't really practical.

I feel sorry for all the trolls who come here just to slag the colonel. The colonel isn't responsible for all KFCs menu decisions and I'm sure just because they put out promotional material about vegan options, doesn't mean he supports feeding people fake food. It's not like he's telling you to eat it.

I mean seriously ? All you wackos with your fake outrage.

KFC whole shtick is selling chicken products, plenty more moderate and convenient options for vegans now. Loads of cafes offer salad selections etc.

If people had sense they would wash their hands before and after eating, but most people don't have that. In my opinion think these fast food are just in it for the money because they are losing money to alternatives. They don't care about saving or helping animals or this environment. I think real vegans go to real vegan places to eat. Who wants to eat a vegan meal knowing just a grill over is some slab of flesh sizzling alongside it. I'm done ranting my opinions.
I agree (im not vegan though). I kind of agree with nerak though, in that this might be a step to converting people to veganism. someone might try the meat free option out of curiousity and decide they like it and that it would be wholly possible for them to become vegan. so long as vegan outlets only exist as separate entities you're n0t going to have any influence over meat eaters in converting them to your side.

I feel sorry for all the trolls who come here just to slag the colonel. The colonel isn't responsible for all KFCs menu decisions and I'm sure just because they put out promotional material about vegan options, doesn't mean he supports feeding people fake food. It's not like he's telling you to eat it.

I mean seriously ? All you wackos with your fake outrage.
Like lanterns or her article. :squiffy:

I agree (im not vegan though). I kind of agree with nerak though, in that this might be a step to converting people to veganism. someone might try the meat free option out of curiousity and decide they like it and that it would be wholly possible for them to become vegan. so long as vegan outlets only exist as separate entities you're n0t going to have any influence over meat eaters in converting them to your side.
So true.
http://americanpolicy.org/2011/01/25/animal-rights-and-the-globalist-agenda/

it is odd to post this though because even though im sure he doesn't mean to, it's sort of like he's promoting it. if i were a vegan i couldn't imagine giving money to a company responsible for so much animal cruelty just because they have a vegan option. i mean, it doesn't change anything.

Back in the real world.........when you've had a few pints and your stomach is making noises......having the option of a chicken burger or a vegan burger is a good thing. Stop moaning.

KFC whole shtick is selling chicken products, plenty more moderate and convenient options for vegans now. Loads of cafes offer salad selections etc.
If they reflected on the millions of animals killed in their own country they'd move to a desert island.

Vegan separatism isn't really practical.

I don’t think they’re really catering to vegans. It is a step in the right direction
giving finally having an option for meat eaters for whatever reason they may have to at least try a healthier vegan option.

Ideally if by some miracle all their usual costumers became vegan then KFC would focus on making all their meatless food products as tasty as possible to maintain sales.

It's you that craves the attention Karen. What a shallow existence you fulfill.

Why would Morrissey promote KFC? Ok, so they have a meatless burger thing, probably cooked in the same place as the meat version and handled by the same gloves as the meat version...

I think they are trying their best not to cross-contaminate these so they can advertise them as vegan, they don't offer them with chips as a meal (the chips are cooked in animal fat or in vegetable oil with chicken stuff). Whether all the staff in all the stores follow that to the letter with their gloves etc. is another thing. Still, better than the Burger King meat-free burger which wasn't vegan or vegetarian as they cooked it on the same plate as their meat burgers.

BIEN HECHO POR MOZ ESTA DE CENTRAL ESTA BIEN KFC ES UN ASCO TODO POLLO Y FRITO PUAJ,SACAN UNA HAMBURGUESA VEGANA PORQUE SABEN QUE LA GENTE ESTA CAMBIANDO Y ELLOS QUIEREN VENDER ,PERO EL MENSAJE DE MOZ ES A FAVOR DEL VEGANISMO,COMO LO HIZO SIEMPRE DEFENDIENDO LA CAUSA Y ES OBVIO QUE NO QUIERE PROMOCIONAR A ESA EMPRESA ,LOS TONTOS QUE DICEN ESO ,NO CONOCEN NADA DE MOZ ,MEJOR DICHO CONOCEN LA POSTURA DE MOZ ,PERO ARGUMENTAN PAVADAS SOLO POR LLEVARLE LA CONTRA ,COMO SIEMPRE CRITICARLO ES LA REGLA PARA ESTOS NABOS.BIEN POR LA CENTRAL DE MOZ, LO APOYO ABSOLUTAMENTE!!!!! MORRISSEY TIENE RAZON LA SUBESPECIE CHINA TOMA SOPA DE MURCIELAGOS PUAJJ QUE ASCO !!! Y PROVOCAN DESASTRES EN LA NATURALEZA POR ESO APARECEN NUEVOS GERMENES Y EN ESTE CASO CORANAVIRUS MAS VIRULENTOS. VIVA MOZ!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom