Did you guys know that the greatest homosexual of the 20th century was the guy who murdered Versace?

• Thread starter Made in America, U.S.A.
  • Start date
And did you know if you're infected with AIDS, you brought it upon yourself?

These two airheaded points of view are held by DAN MATHEWS of PETA, the man Moz hypes as a hero

When USA Today asked PETA'S Dan Mathews how he can oppose all research on animals, even when it can lead to cures for terminal illnesses, Dan Mathews replied:

"Don't get diseases in the first place, schmo."

Do you hear that, you AIDS-infected folks? PETA says you shouldn't have gotten infected in the first place, so screw you.

Later, he expanded:

"We have a lazy, sick society. People bring diseases on themselves."

You hear that, AIDS-infected folks? We must stop all research involving animals that might help you, because you brought that disease upon yourself.

When asked by Genre magazine which gay man of the 20th century he most admired, the brilliant Dan Mathews chose Andrew Cunanan, wthe murderer of Versace, "because he got Versace to finally stop using furs."

Oh, that's nice. So the greatest gay man of the entire 20th century is the one who murdered a fashion designer.

What a hero you've got there, Morrissey. I'm glad he doesn't call for your murder for wearing leather, you silly hypocrite.

Well, that's my Profiles in Airheadedness update for today. Back to your regularly scheduled forum. I have wives to beat. You know, some airheads think that if you eat meat you're a wife-beater. I guess that's what happens to your brain when you join the religious cult of PETA. PETA, btw, kills thousands of adoptable dogs and cats every year, even thought they have millions of dollars and every ability to try and find them homes.

What do you even say about this level of madness.....

Re: These two airheaded points of view are held by DAN MATHEWS of PETA, the man Moz hypes as a hero

Aids was a man made disease whether you like it or not.

Aids was developed in a laboratory and let loose at first on the monkey population in Africa, if my memory serves me well.

Another experiment of the western world that brought shit for years more.

Does splitting the atom ring any bells????

Or biological warfare???

Yes, intended for the selected few.

Guess what, life isn't like that.

Clever these foreign buggers aren't they?

"Don't get diseases in the first place, schmo." - This is considered intelligence in PETA's world

You can't make this stuff up. Every time you Google a Peta cultist you find new levels of idiocy.

I noticed that message someone posted a couple weeks ago compiling some of the brilliant ideas of PETA. Thanks for that, whoever posted it. Exposed them for the nutcases they are.

Yes, I am like HITLER because I killed some carpenter ants. LOL!

Re: Did you guys know that the greatest homosexual of the 20th century was the guy who murdered Vers

I have yet to learn who the greatest homosexual of the 20th century is.
I'm sure I'd be honoured to share your knowledge, or maybe you just care to obsess over homosexuals of the 20th century.

The latter is more likely.

Re: These two airheaded points of view are held by DAN MATHEWS of PETA, the man Moz hypes as a hero

> Aids was a man made disease whether you like it or not.

> Aids was developed in a laboratory and let loose at first on the monkey
> population in Africa, if my memory serves me well.

> Another experiment of the western world that brought shit for years more.

Oh, yes, well here is Irene. I missed you so.

He wasn't just talking about AIDS. HE was talking about all diseases.

Because PETA thinks all biomedical research involkving animals is evil. Those who die from cancer, etc, well..if they had not had such awful lifestyles in the first place they wouldn't have had that problem!

It's really time to up the attacks on PETA, I think. When I saw that asinine comment from Morrissey where he self-righteously yaps on about how people don't like to be told their wrong, and they are part of a wife-beating culture...I'm sorry, the shit's gotta be attacked.

> It's really time to up the attacks on PETA, I think. When I saw that
> asinine comment from Morrissey where he self-righteously yaps on about how
> people don't like to be told their wrong, and they are part of a
> wife-beating culture...I'm sorry, the shit's gotta be attacked.

their-they're.

Anyway, I'll have to Google for updates on the case against PETA where they LIED to veterinarians and aninal shelters, promising to try and find good homes for adoptable cats and dogs and instead instantly killing them in the PETA van and dumping them in the garbage behind a food store.

Re: Did you guys know that the greatest homosexual of the 20th century was the guy who murdered Vers

> I have yet to learn who the greatest homosexual of the 20th century is.
> I'm sure I'd be honoured to share your knowledge, or maybe you just care
> to obsess over homosexuals of the 20th century.

> The latter is more likely.

I had never thought about who the greatest homosexual of the 20th century was.

But PETA's Dan Mathews answered that question for us. That sicko who murdered Versace is the greatest gay man of the entire 20th century.

Because, you know, Versace deserved to be murdered. He didn't agree with Dan Mathews about fur. Obviously he HAD to die. And the lunatic who killed him? The best accomplishment of any gay man in the entire 100 years.

> Oh, yes, well here is Irene. I missed you so.

> He wasn't just talking about AIDS. HE was talking about all diseases.

> Because PETA thinks all biomedical research involkving animals is evil.
> Those who die from cancer, etc, well..if they had not had such awful
> lifestyles in the first place they wouldn't have had that problem!

> It's really time to up the attacks on PETA, I think. When I saw that
> asinine comment from Morrissey where he self-righteously yaps on about how
> people don't like to be told their wrong, and they are part of a
> wife-beating culture...I'm sorry, the shit's gotta be attacked.

Well how self righteous of you to presume here comes Irene.

Yet again, name dragged in the mud for nothing apart from posting as Sir Alex Ferguson, as you choose to post under fifty different names each post, but whatever. I presume the rules that apply to me are different from those that apply to you. Who am I to argue, just a lowly low life.

Anyway, to argue the point.

Cancer has been the curse of life for at least 500 years to my knowledge.

For all the experiments on animals, no one has yet found a cure.

The most dim of souls would deduce from that, the animal kingdom and ourselves are not so akin as you care to choose when plugging electrodes into their head or injecting poisonous substance into their brain cells.

The sad fact is, they do talk to each other, just in different tongues to our own.

Anyway, life is never that simple.

The creator made us all different for a reason.

The reason was not, to use the difference for your own satisfaction.

Animal experimentation is not only vile and disgusting, but proven, over many many years, to be totally useless too.

> I had never thought about who the greatest homosexual of the 20th century
> was.

> But PETA's Dan Mathews answered that question for us. That sicko who
> murdered Versace is the greatest gay man of the entire 20th century.

> Because, you know, Versace deserved to be murdered. He didn't agree with
> Dan Mathews about fur. Obviously he HAD to die. And the lunatic who killed
> him? The best accomplishment of any gay man in the entire 100 years.

Well if they care to assassinate a cat for its fur, they do deserve to die .

It really is quite beyond me, if Versace promoted fur he is an evil twisted git who is not sadly missed by anyone.

Making money out of anothers misery has to be the lowest of the low.

As an aside, I see the loveable Bush is once again allowing Bison and Grizzly Bear to be hunted in Yellowstone Park.

If that man isn't blood thirsty, I don't know who is.

Here you go.

Take a pot shot at a bison, they are so friendly and trust humans to the enth degree, why not betray their trust in us and just take a pot shot.

A Marksman Sport for Yellow Bellied Bullies.

Sick!

As do, any sick freaks who care to torture animals.

I

Vegetarian societies subjugate women!

India, home of the largest concentration of vegetarians, practices institutionalized violence against women in the form of dowry deaths, infanticide, and marital rape etc. Moz's theory is full of holes.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/articles/hinmeat.html

http://www.indiatogether.org/women/violence/violence.htm

Re: And did you know if you're infected with AIDS, you brought it upon yourself?

What makes a great homosexual?

Andrew Cunanan, psyho serial killer, the greatest homo in 100 years!

> As an aside, I see the loveable Bush is once again allowing Bison and
> Grizzly Bear to be hunted in Yellowstone Park.

Hmm, I can't say I follow such stories.

I do remember that the man Morrissey endorsed last year - John Kerry - came into my state of Ohio and shot some geese and held up their dead bodies for a campaign photo-op.

Whatever.

Here's part of Wikipedia's entry on Andrew Cunanan, the sicko psychotic serial killer Morrissey's hero at PETA thinks is the most admirable gay man of the 20th century.

-----

Andrew Phillip Cunanan (August 31, 1969 – July 23, 1997) was a spree killer who murdered five people, including Gianni Versace, in a cross-country journey during a three-month period in 1997.***

The first murder of the spree was that of his friend Jeffrey Trail on April 27, 1997, in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Architect David Madson, the second victim, was killed outside of Minneapolis on April 29, 1997. Cunanan next drove to Chicago and killed prominent real-estate developer Lee Miglin, 72, on May 4. Five days later, the fourth victim was a cemetery caretaker, William Reese, 45, on May 9, 1997, apparently killed for his car. For this murder Cunanan used the same gun he used for his previous murder, a .40-caliber Taurus. Cunanan remained in hiding in Miami Beach, Florida, for months between his fourth and fifth murders. For his fifth murder he chose fashion designer Gianni Versace, who was killed on July 15, 1997. Eight days later on July 23, 1997, Andrew Cunanan committed suicide in the upstairs bedroom aboard a Miami houseboat.

-----

What a guy! No wonder PETA considers him the most admirable homosexual of last century! You gotta love those PETA folks. Some people think they're suffering from serious mental disorders...but not me. They're brilliant!

If Morrissey hates "Wife-Beater" culture, why was his web site selling WIFE BEATER t shirts! lol

> India, home of the largest concentration of vegetarians, practices
> institutionalized violence against women in the form of dowry deaths,
> infanticide, and marital rape etc. Moz's theory is full of holes.

> http://www.flex.com/~jai/articles/hinmeat.html
> http://www.indiatogether.org/women/violence/violence.htm

Excellent post!

Yeah, I don't know where Morrissey's coming from on this whole if you're not a veggie you're part of a wife-beater culture theory. Wasn't Morrissey selling "WIFE-BEATER" t-shirts on his web site last year?? LOL! Yes, he was! I dunno...I think what's going on is that Morrissey is one of those people who can't tolerate to be around people who have different views. He likes to proudly say that he'll never sit at a table with someone who isn't a vegetaorian, etc. So what happens is, he's only interacting with PETA-loving people. And so he only hears their extremist, wacko point of view.

Has he talked to scienstist engaged in biomedical research about whether you can just get rid of all uses of animals? He doesn't worry his pretty little head over that. Dan Mathews tells him that those who get diseases are assholes who have lazy, gross lifestyles. If they'd only stop living like that they wouldn't get sick! What really has to be done is a government has to come along that forces all those idiotic wife-beating jerks in the stupid masses to stop eating meat!

"If you´re listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you´re a bigger moron than they are.” - Alice Cooper

> Animal experimentation is not only vile and disgusting, but proven, over
> many many years, to be totally useless too.

I trust that, should you ever go to a doctor, you'll inform him/her that you will refuse any and all drugs, treatments, and/or procedures that were developed with the help of biomedical research on animals.

Re: And did you know if you're infected with AIDS, you brought it upon yourself?

> What makes a great homosexual?

Very good question. I would like to think long and hard about this, but I must defer to the superior intellects at PETA. They are secure in the knowledge that is in the masses are stupid, after all. So they must know best.

PETA defines the most admirable homo of the 20th century as someone who is (1) psychotic, and (2) a serial or spree killer, PROVIDED that one of the victims happens to be someone who designs clothes that use fur. You see, if someone like that is dead, they cannot use fur anymore, so whatever your intentions or whatever else you did, you are OBJECTIVELY a great person.

What can we learn from this for those who aspire to greatness? First, you shouldn't feel like you've blown your chances if you happen to kill people whenever you feel like it. So long as you make sure at least one of your victims has been a target of a PETA propaganda campaign, that's what counts. If one of your victims has been the target of PETA propaganda and harassment, you will be canonized as a saint.

So now that you don't like Morrissey anymore I wonder why you continue to post here?

I personally don't care what Dan Mathews said.

You are a troll. This thread is flamebait.

I'll donate a few dollars to PETA in the memory of your hero, Theo Van Gogh.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Re: So now that you don't like Morrissey anymore I wonder why you continue to post here?

> I personally don't care what Dan Mathews said.

Yeah, you have a tendency to post in threads where you never care whatsoever about the topic.

> You are a troll. This thread is flamebait.

Oh, well, from someone who came to this site for the specific purpose of stalking an individual you were obsessing on at MorrisseyMusic, that's interesting!

I simply read Morrissey's latest interview and posted a topic in reaction.

If you want my opinion, PETA are a bunch of trolls. They're involved with people who make death threats and commit arson, among other wonderful tactics.
I'll be sure to post about these things much more, since you do seem to love to click on these threads.

> I'll donate a few dollars to PETA in the memory of your hero, Theo Van
> Gogh.

I suspect you're too cheap and broke to donate money to anything, but if you do throw a few dollars PETA's way (which they might use to pay for the legal defenses of their employees busted for killing cats and dogs on false pretenses), I figure that's a few less bucks you can send to MoveOn.Org, so that's cool by me.

Speaking of you MoveOn.Org idiots, I was proud of the people of Ohio for the second election in a row recently. George Soros and company attempted to throw their money around and rewrite our election laws and state constitution, via ballot issues, in order to help their candidates' chances in 2008. All soundly rejected by the people across the board. Yup, Ohio gave 'em the boot two Novembers in a row. It's a happy Thanksgiving indeed!

Re: Did you know that no one gives 3 jerks of a dogs dick?

Back
Top Bottom