Diversity plasters

I thought these were already available? I think they're a good idea. The vast majority of 'plasters' are designed with white 'pink-tones' in mind. Pink-tone plasters are a lot less viisble on a white person than they are on someone of a different colour. If Tesco (or anyone else) sells them at the same price as other plasters, fine. If they add a premium, they can f*ck off.

z3otacnl3r3ujg2wvmol.jpg

What's PC about it? People have different skin tones. I like the ones with pictures on though for myself.

Yeah, f*** all those darker folk, right?
Darker folk are upset by plasters that don't match their skin??? Plasters that don't match their skin tone is an example of muh ray-cism??? Plasters have never matched my skin tone, I soldier on. If a company wants to make 'diversity plasters' have at it. The market will decide whether it's a good idea or not. But the idea that different coloured skin plasters is somehow helping to fight racism is bonkers at best.

Yeah, f*** all those darker folk, right?

Did anyone else, apart from you, even say anything like that? Go pack your caped crusader outfit away, & go look for another cause to defend; you're not needed.
Ever.

Back
Top Bottom