Do you have Smiths/Mozposters on your wall (and other?)

Re: Do you have Smiths/Mozposters on your wall( and other?)

I have a lot of posters, I haven't been able to put them all up after painting my wall, but here's some:

picture1bs0.png
picture2co6.png

And my big ass Clash poster, for the bragging rights:
picture3up6.png

That's my TV in the shot, heh! It was so big and the only spot for it was there, which sadly is where my lightswitch is!
So I improvised, and gave Mick a lightswitch in his chest! Handy. Wish I could get a better shot of my fab work, but laptop webcams are annoying.

My poor Smiths posters are stuck in the closet. Need to find frames for them.
I've got other posters as well, obviously from the Floyd one in a photo, but none of them are really of interest.

I have a few Smiths/Moz posters that are framed and hang in the pub of my house. Then in my kitchen are various framed Morrissey food related posters that accentuate my vegetarian lifestyle. Such as "Meat Is Murder," and his Peta advertisement, along with some photos of Moz with dogs and cats. :)

I used to...when I was young & lived on my own. Now pictures of Morrissey are relegated to my 'inspiration' board at my workspace. Although I do try & make sure a Morrissey LP is facing outwards, just so I can have a sneeky look.

I only have one official lookin Smiths poster, but my walls are covered with tons of musicians' pictures, and the majority are cut outs from magazines or just print outs of Morrissey or The Smiths. <3

I've got 9 big posters in my room but one is a meat is murder one where i have a collection of photo's ticket stubs signed (not by Morrissey yet sadly:() records etc and i also have a LOTFIPB poster that is bigger than me:D .. and i got it for £3 becuase there was a srecord shop in Edinburgh that was closing down and they had loads of Smiths posters for cheap so i bought a few:cool:

Im actually running out of wall space lol, I have a 5 feet greatest hits poster and nowhere to put it, im actually considering the ceiling :D

DSC00052_edited.jpg

DSC00051_edited.jpg

DSC00053_edited.jpg

4138229601a4557090866b28021332l.jpg

4138229601a4955784238l.jpg

4138229601a4955784846l.jpg

Im actually running out of wall space lol, I have a 5 feet greatest hits poster and nowhere to put it, im actually considering the ceiling

DSC00052_edited.jpg

DSC00051_edited.jpg

DSC00053_edited.jpg

4138229601a4557090866b28021332l.jpg

4138229601a4955784238l.jpg

4138229601a4955784846l.jpg

Wow... you have so many great posters ...I'm jealous..but happy for you. :D

And I just thought I'd mention that the bottom two photos were taken on my birthday :cool:

Got this on ebay:

P1011307.jpg

Some of my own shots:
frame3.jpg

collage4.jpg

And a poster that needs hanging:D
Poster-1.jpg

see that Under T'Influence poster? There's a picture of our dog, Buster, on there. If you look at the lights then squint slightly they start to resemble his face.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wow, your house is really tidy! Unlike mine! Where did you get the black frame from? My posters would look much nicer in frames but havent seen any that large.

P1010031.jpg

P1010028.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010005.jpg

I had all these posters for years, and one day i just decided to put them up. But hubby didn't like them, so i took them down. At least they were up for a few days!!!

Tags
art fans pictures posters
Back
Top Bottom