do you know this youtube user?

dicartwright

Does anyone know who this youtube user is?
kgis17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LVYZ_m5_Ig

She (?) claims those photoshops as hers, she said she made them and actually told me via private message a friend made them for her, and she was rude.
I see a bit of a problem coming. Why did she have to say she made them? How stupid of her!

oh my goodness how rude! no I have no idea who this user is.

her name is Karen (not Karin) :p

With any luck, she honestly thinks her friend made them. But on the video comments she said she made them herself. :mad:

I reported the video to youtube asking them if I can have them nudging her. The copyright issues only concern video material, and the photos aren't offensive, so I don't know.

her name is Karen (not Karin) :p

With any luck, she honestly thinks her friend made them. But on the video comments she said she made them herself. :mad:

I reported the video to youtube asking them if I can have them nudging her. The copyright issues only concern video material, and the photos aren't offensive, so I don't know.

hmm well time will tell, at least she could credit you.

This forum is like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

Mob rule/hysteria. Everyday people disappear without a trace. Posts mysteriously shift around.

When will the insanity end?
:eek:

She's just replied with "lets just all enjoy the song and photos

i meant to say that i made the video myself not, that i made the pictures.

people take things the wrong way.

ENJOY

i dont want hard feeling between you people "

Anyone else itching to slap this idiot?

This forum is like a bad episode of the Twilight Zone.

Mob rule/hysteria. Everyday people disappear without a trace. Posts mysteriously shift around.

When will the insanity end?
:eek:

What are you talking about?

You hardly come here.

I'm still upset someone moved my wrestling gif from one section to another. And on top of that made it look like I started a thread I never started.

And I am coming here more often these days.

I found your wrestling gif was inappropreate to be on the thread which is a serious discussion about a user who has been suspended from the forums.

I found your wrestling gif was inappropreate to be on the thread which is a serious discussion about a user who has been suspended from the forums.

*cough* Getting back to the subject of giving a hard time to this wanker who ripped off Diana's manips....... :rolleyes:

I don't want to get in an argument with you. From other threads it looks like you are the person to be friends with, and not be on the bad side.

You found it to be inappropriate, but that's your opinion. You could at least PM people when you move stuff around. Instead you made it look like I started a totally different thread called "Official Wrestling Thread" and merged that one with another wrestling thread.

You can't use your moderator power to please yourself and your feelings. Stick to the forum rules which I'm sure exist.

Peace :)

I don't want to get in an argument with you. From other threads it looks like you are the person to be friends with, and not be on the bad side.

You found it to be inappropriate, but that's your opinion. You could at least PM people when you move stuff around. Instead you made it look like I started a totally different thread called "Official Wrestling Thread" and merged that one with another wrestling thread.

You can't use your moderator power to please yourself and your feelings. Stick to the forum rules which I'm sure exist.

Peace :)

Kewpie moves everyone's threads, I don't think it's anything personal against you. :)

Back
Top Bottom