Do you know which influential guitarist enjoys yeast-based spread on his breakfast?

Re: Do you know which influential guitarist enjoys yeast-based spread on his breakfas

Oh dear oh dear:straightface:

Re: Do you know which influential guitarist enjoys yeast-based spread on his breakfas

*sense of humour bypass*

Did you make this up all by yourself?

*CLAP*

Very good

;-)

Did you make this up all by yourself?

*CLAP*

Very good

;-)

no, my friend told me it. I think it's good. and I think even those mocking will be telling it to their friends tomorrow, if they have any. :)

I read this five times...then finally got it.

I'm going to be honest and admit I don't get it. :o

Someone should explain the rules about joke theft to you. Adam and Joe would be furious!

Someone should explain the rules about joke theft to you. Adam and Joe would be furious!

I know, she heard it on adam and joe... I love adam and joe!
Jokes are made to be shared. It's better than that duff Quiddich one. :p

I'm going to be honest and admit I don't get it. :o

The answer sarcastically implies that Johnny Marr is not an influential guitarist.

Tags
it's a joke! lolz not funny you got moved!
Back
Top Bottom