Do you think Morrissey goes on Morrissey-Solo.com?

M

MuteWitness616

I doo!
I bet he has an account and is always posting!

Hey Morrissey..email me..let's have sex..or tea...whatever you prefer.

i don't think he's actually posting, maybe reading when killing time, but Morrissey got people who can contact him at anytime IMHO and
as something pops up which might be hurting Morrissey and also to
keep him update if there isn't too much negativity towards Him

also written in my humble opinion, dunno for sure, as no one is

Hey Morrissey..email me..let's have sex..or tea...whatever you prefer.

to keep his charade up, he'd probs pick tea ;) I'd spike it if I were you, I'd want to hang out with tipsy morrissey if I had a choice!

Oh, he is certainly a better thing to do than posting on So Low... but for now I'll have to settle for the latter. ;)

He used to come on here but Kewpie kept moving his threads. So he had a go at immigrants instead

He used to come on here but Kewpie kept moving his threads. So he had a go at immigrants instead

Nice. I still pissed my "I Can't Seem to Get It Up" Morrissey quiff thread was moved on Friday.

Of course he checks the forum. My God, the man loves attention. Doubtful he posts though.

I would be embarrassed if Moz was on here.
If he looks on here, he probably shakes his head and thinks.."WTF, man?"

:)

Regardless...

I know if I was famous and had a massive message board about me I probably wouldn't check it out because it would SUCK to see everything being scrutized.
On the other hand, I might not be able to STOP looking because I would be obsessed about what people are saying about me and I would totally join (not as my famous self) and defend myself.

So...what would YOU do if you were famous and had a message board about youself...to peek or not to peek???

I would be embarrassed if Moz was on here.
If he looks on here, he probably shakes his head and thinks.."WTF, man?"

:)

Regardless...

I know if I was famous and had a massive message board about me I probably wouldn't check it out because it would SUCK to see everything being scrutized.
On the other hand, I might not be able to STOP looking because I would be obsessed about what people are saying about me and I would totally join (not as my famous self) and defend myself.

So...what would YOU do if you were famous and had a message board about youself...to peek or not to peek???

I probably would have been looking at it for a while but because of just how I am personally I have a feeling I would have renounced it completely by now - because of the unhealthy effects and influence it would surely have on me... but that is just me. I think he does come here from time to time... but only to search and printout all the posts I have made since he last checked. :p:rolleyes:

He seems utterly aware that whatever he does, it can appear really fast on the net. (cf his interview with the nme.) So, he or his manager, or someone else reads the site. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom