Do you think Morrissey goes on Morrissey-Solo.com?

I think Morrissey's probably lurked around a few times, maybe even posted a few times, but for some reason I don't think it's a regular thing for him.

I'm still crossing my fingers that one day he'll break down and just start a regular blog on Moz-solo. I think he'd really enjoy himself. ;)

He said that he doesn't read fan sites, and for some strange reason I believe him :) .
But I'm sure his manager, or some other people who work for him, come here regularly...

In the original cast of Jesus Christ Superstar, Murray Head played Judas. Murray Head also starrred on the cover of "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before".

I've been waiting twenty years to say that.

To address the original question, I hope Morrissey is doing more important things than this during the holidays.

In the original cast of Jesus Christ Superstar, Murray Head played Judas. Murray Head also starrred on the cover of "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before".

I've been waiting twenty years to say that.

Is that the version with Ian Gillian (sp?) from Deep Purple? I used to have that album. Yes, I mean album.

Yes, it was Deep Purple? No, really, it was a deep purple matte paper bifold sleeve with gold print, right? My parents had that when I was growing up.

That could be right, though I'm picturing it as dark brown. Definitely gold print, though.

any Helen Reddy fans?

"I'll be your candle on the waa-terrrr.
My love for you will always burn
I know you're lost and drifting
But the clouds are lifting
Don't give up you'll have somewhere to turn"

Dating myself... I loved that album. Played it over and over, sang along to every song. I was very, very young.

Back
Top Bottom