do you think morrissey is gay, straight or bi?

I give up. He's gay.

Nicely put Jackie. You do know the difference between a straight man and a gay man dont you?

Is there any?

labels are good, they're just describing words, even to say he is sexual is to provide him with a label - it's how we communicate and we do talk about these things like it or lump it. the problem is the perceived stigma behind each label - but since that's usually time, situation and culturally specific, i imagine in a few years, to say whether he's a sexual being (or not) will be met with indifference.

Peter Berger and Thomas Luckmann mean that our need for institutionalization is more or less biological, it's like a psychological relief, we couldn't really deal with "the reality" if we didn't have a way of interpreting and categorizing what we experience as the reality. (L. Ron Hubbard expresses a somewhat similar view in Dianetics)
The "problem" is to define a persons identity based solely on one aspect of ones personality or on an action comitted by that person. Just because someone is gay, or straigh, or christian, or muslim or whatever doesn't mean that that is all that person is. I don't actually belive that having sex with someone from the opposit gender makes someone straight, or having sex with someone from the same gender makes someone gay. That relationship could be described as a heterosexual or as a homosexual relationship perhaps. It really only tells something about the action itself. If for example a man is having sex with another man it may just be because he likes that particular person, a person is so much more then just a gender. Generally people fall inlove with a person, not a gender. And why would Moz be different? Why would he be so shallow that he falls inlove with someones gender?

Who gives a toss? I like his music, so it's got to be a case of mind your own fecking business

4526595217_76b07c03cb_o.jpg

"Let's Make a Deal" July 1964

that's your mum right? what did she win? what did she bring to trade? and (i'm afraid to ask) what exactly does it have to do with morrissey's sexuality?

Oh I dunno. I pasted the wrong picture while drunk. Thought it was a nice diversion from who Morrissey prefers to orgasm with.

Here's my mom with a quiff. :p

4526595267_3f768d3aae.jpg

Yeah I should just stop posting altogether.

Personally, it doesn't bother me when somebody posts something like this. Why would it? Some people are acting as if this post is causing them serious physical harm, when it's nothing more than an internet thread from a fan website.

So if you feel as an individual that you have discussed Morrissey's sexuality to the point of legal insanity, feel free to post on the other threads. Better yet, start your own thread on a topic so rare and exotic that man kind has yet to discuss such a thing, and perhaps at that point, you'll find yourself happy.

As for me, I think Morrissey is pansexual. :thumb:

I don't like to make presumptions about his sexuality, but this is the closest to what I think. :thumb:

Well, I don't claim to KNOW his sexuality the way many people do, but he always seems to suggest pansexuality whenever the sexuality comes up.

Calling Morrissey gay or bi doesn't seem to truly match up with everything the man's said in the past.

Regardless, I like Morrissey for his music and nothing else. However, I'm naturally curious about the man who ends up receiving large sums of my paycheck. :p

Back
Top Bottom