Do you think Morrissey likes Life on Mars?

Ah well, I tried but can't think of any interesting topics this time of night. I'll leave people arguing with the mentalist and go and watch Peep Show.

I was wondering the same Danny. I think Morrissey would have enjoyed it had he watched it.

Mmmm. We know he's a Bowie fan.
Life on Mars is one of the songs on my playlist on the computer.
I'm sure he does like it.

Mars explains Moz's odd behavior. Not much oxygen out there.

hey, Lost, who is that in your Avatar?

THIS GETS ME ALL HEATED!!!!

no he probably doesnt know! him and that f***ing talentless hooker have criticized bowie quite enough!!

morrissey, by insulting bowie is an idiot. and kirsteen young a plain imbecile.

i dont care if moz is your idol, recognize the facts, he has done NOTHING, ZERO!! compared to bowie. bowie could smash him like a shitty obstacle on the street.

they have no right to insult bowie. what? has morrissey forgotten the fact he cried when bowie sang i know its gonna happen for him? has he f***ing fotgotten?

gosh, bowie is 60 and he's god's cake.

morrissey is 47 and he's a bitter twisted fruit already, i dread what he's gonna be like when he's bowie's age.

no he probably doesnt know! him and that f***ing talentless hooker have criticized bowie quite enough!!

i dont care if moz is your idol, recognize the facts, he has done NOTHING, ZERO!! compared to bowie. bowie could smash him like a shitty obstacle on the street.

they have no right to insult bowie. what? has morrissey forgotten the fact he cried when bowie sang i know its gonna happen for him? has he f***ing fotgotten?

morrissey is 47 and he's a bitter twisted fruit already, i dread what he's gonna be like when he's bowie's age.

this question was about a bbc television programme called http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifeonmars/ not about the bowie song.

How come you've made 191 posts on a site for an artist you obviously hate?

How come you've made 191 posts on a site for an artist you obviously hate?

don't get into it with him.....he got confused by the question and got all moody.

"Life On Mars" was one of the best pieces of television I've ever seen. Every episode was f***ing gold. Witty, well-written script, imaginative plot ideas and good actors. Gene Hunt has to be the greatest anti-hero ever IMO :p . If Mozzer didn't like it... "such a gap in your cultural knowledge" :D I'm sure he liked it. Witty, very British, set in Manchester for God's sake.. how could he not? ;)

haha blatantly few others share my enthusiasm. Oh well :p S2 DVD on Monday...

I just wanted to say that it wasn't made clear that this thread
was about a TV show.
I'd hate anyone to think I was an idiot.
:o

I just wanted to say that it wasn't made clear that this thread
was about a TV show.
I'd hate anyone to think I was an idiot.
:o

no it wasn't. but nobody things ill of you:)

haha blatantly few others share my enthusiasm. Oh well :p S2 DVD on Monday...

I share your enthusiasm! Great program, just a shame they didn't have the guts to finish it with him just leaping off the building, didn't think they really needed to show him back in the 70's- was a bit too neat and nice an ending for me that. Apparently the show will return next year but set in London in the eighties with a female as the lead character, I wonder whether that will work as well.

I think Morrissey would've loved the show though... someone should definitely buy him the DVD boxset and send it to him!

Bowie has done little decent since the 70s and this is a thread about a british televsion programme.

I share your enthusiasm! Great program, just a shame they didn't have the guts to finish it with him just leaping off the building, didn't think they really needed to show him back in the 70's- was a bit too neat and nice an ending for me that. Apparently the show will return next year but set in London in the eighties with a female as the lead character, I wonder whether that will work as well.

I think Morrissey would've loved the show though... someone should definitely buy him the DVD boxset and send it to him!

haha thankyou, glad I'm not alone :D . I'm looking forward to "Ashes to Ashes" as well, although obviously it will be difficult for it to top LOM. (Personally, I think Philip Glenister stole the show anyway so anything with him playing Hunt has to be brilliant :p ). Ahh shit why does it have to be set in 1981 London.. just a few years later back in Manchester.. :p hearing a Smiths song on A to A would be the icing on the cake :o .

Clever LOM marketing trick that they're releasing the Series 2 DVD tomorrow and yet the box set isn't coming out until September... "buy both and feel deceived" indeed.

haha thankyou, glad I'm not alone :D . I'm looking forward to "Ashes to Ashes" as well, although obviously it will be difficult for it to top LOM. (Personally, I think Philip Glenister stole the show anyway so anything with him playing Hunt has to be brilliant :p ). Ahh shit why does it have to be set in 1981 London.. just a few years later back in Manchester.. hearing a Smiths song on A to A would be the icing on the cake :o .

Clever LOM marketing trick that they're releasing the Series 2 DVD tomorrow and yet the box set isn't coming out until September... "buy both and feel deceived" indeed.

well you could do a cameo of marr and morrissey ...... all young and naive!

i wish it go back to the sixties, 1968......gene as a young copper:)

haha thankyou, glad I'm not alone :D . I'm looking forward to "Ashes to Ashes" as well, although obviously it will be difficult for it to top LOM. (Personally, I think Philip Glenister stole the show anyway so anything with him playing Hunt has to be brilliant :p ). Ahh shit why does it have to be set in 1981 London.. just a few years later back in Manchester.. :p hearing a Smiths song on A to A would be the icing on the cake :o .

Ah, is it going to be set in ’81, shame that! I was hoping I may actually be able to remember some of the eighties references too but that’s too early for me. And yeah, Manchester was a big part of the charm of that show, although I wonder if they had difficulty finding locations to shoot that have remained untouched since the 70’s, it’s all so new there now. So long as they keep the same script writers I guess it will be pretty good, some of the one liners were just genius, had me laughing away!

Back
Top Bottom