Does anyone know what 80s song this is?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wuyvbqJ3JTY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wuyvbqJ3JTY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[/youtube]

I want to find the title so I can read the lyrics but I can't figure it out? So I heard it on the radio the other day while driving and recorded it.

As a warning that is KROQ on the radio. I'm just saying to whoever's driving this chariot of amazingness, be careful.

crocodile-1.jpg

thomas dolby, europa and the pirate twins

FLAX I COULD KISS YOU! Thank you so much. Just when I thought nobody would help in my moment of darkness in the area of knowing 80s bands. :D

jesus-7.jpg

You're just think your Judas, you don't have it in you FLax. Sorry. You're too sweet. :sweet:

I knew he was singing Europa but everytime I googled it I got this really lame Falco song. I've come to the conclusion that pretty much all Falco songs suck. :p I mean I get what they're doing symbolically but musically, bleh.

You're just think your Judas, you don't have it in you FLax. Sorry. You're too sweet. :sweet:

I knew he was singing Europa but everytime I googled it I got this really lame Falco song. I've come to the conclusion that pretty much all Falco songs suck. :p I mean I get what they're doing symbolically but musically, bleh.

Falcoooooooooo
this is a classic

I remember watching this when I was about 6 years old and I had absolutely no idea what was going on. "what? how come is he running in the middle of the street? what? police chasing him? Is he is some sort of high speed skates? What's all this gibberish he's saying?"

So many questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Falcoooooooooo
this is a classic

I remember watching this when I was about 6 years old and I had absolutely no idea what was going on. "what? how come is he running in the middle of the street? what? police chasing him? Is he is some sort of high speed skates? What's all this gibberish he's saying?"

So many questions.

(I used the word "you're" wrong TWICE in the last post. :squiffy:)

Today on the same station the old DJ Jed the Fish said of this very song something along the lines of "And now a song that had 65 different versions in it's day." :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom