Does Morrissey Hate Dogs?

A

Anonymous

I was reading an interview from when ROTT came out and he said some things about dogs that were pretty surprising for such an animal lover. He had stated he wasn't a fan of dogs because they smell and when you walk into a house with a dog you instantly smell it.

Dogs are amazing and I love them regardless of how they smell. Seems like he professes his love of animals but won't actually spend time with any, beyond cats.

He was making a kissy face to a dog in The Importance of Being Morrissey, so I just don't know.

Dogs are amazing and I love them regardless of how they smell. Seems like he professes his love of animals but won't actually spend time with any, beyond cats.

Yeah, funny that, isn't it?
Also, he had leather furniture in his house and leather upholstery in his car on that old Ch4 documentary. Plus he wore leather shoes, of course.
Then there's the 'We The People' political stuff, and in reality he buggers off to LA to avoid tax and votes for UKIP and thanks Israel, etc.
Why, it's almost as if he's full of shit. Surely not?!

Yeah, funny that, isn't it?
Also, he had leather furniture in his house and leather upholstery in his car on that old Ch4 documentary. Plus he wore leather shoes, of course.
Then there's the 'We The People' political stuff, and in reality he buggers off to LA to avoid tax and votes for UKIP and thanks Israel, etc.
Why, it's almost as if he's full of shit. Surely not?!

He wouldn't sit on Russell's leather chair and doesn't wear leather shoes anymore. But the dog comments surprised me. I couldn't imagine life without a dog. He strikes me as the type to be a militant vegetarian and speak out against animal cruelty, but if he saw a dog on the street he would ignore it. I'm always happy to see one!

He also reportedly still eats dairy. He was feeding squirrels in an interview, though.

Horrible scent is just one of the reasons dogs are nasty creatures. I'm with Moz on this one. Wet dog smell is the most vile odor I have ever smelled. :sick:

Horrible scent is just one of the reasons dogs are nasty creatures. I'm with Moz on this one. Wet dog smell is the most vile odor I have ever smelled. :sick:

You are the nasty one. The smell is from the oils in their coats, which repel water from their skin. I suppose you smell perfect all of the time?

You are the nasty one. The smell is from the oils in their coats, which repel water from their skin. I suppose you smell perfect all of the time?

I don't care why they smell awful. Fact is that they do.

I do naturally smell pretty sweet. And don't stink after a dash through the rain.

I don't know, but my companion cat and I were very displeased that he selected a dog and not a cat on his latest album.

We are also mighty displeased that he has not responded to my written formal requests to pose with my companion cat on his head for a photograph.

I just spent three days cleaning my home from cat stench. Also dogs don't claw the f***en couch.

Dogs aren't nasty creatures are they? At best they smell a little bit, like any animal.

Funny thing is I've stroked dogs in the street that have more personality than you.

I just spent three days cleaning my home from cat stench. Also dogs don't claw the f***en couch.

My chihuahua destroyed a very nice sofa when he was teething! Totally non-destructive now, thankfully, and I must say both of my dogs are virtually odor-free. They're both long-coated tinies, though—short-haired dogs tend to be much smellier.

Dogs are awesome.

I think rabid intolerance for anything as subjective as favorite ice cream flavor or pet to have shows mental illness. DOGZ R EVIL!!!!! They're living souls the same as cats and people and cows and...

Realitybites thinks that all the pit bulls should be rounded up and euthanized because they are pitbulls. Hitler called, he wants his ideologies back. :crazy:

I think rabid intolerance for anything as subjective as favorite ice cream flavor or pet to have shows mental illness. DOGZ R EVIL!!!!! They're living souls the same as cats and people and cows and...

Realitybites thinks that all the pit bulls should be rounded up and euthanized because they are pitbulls. Hitler called, he wants his ideologies back. :crazy:

FBE. Show me where I ever said they should be euthanized? Banned is not the same as killing. Forced sterilization--taking them out of the gene pool would be my solution. Eradicating the breed, in other words. They were bred, like all dogs, to serve humans. That breed went horribly wrong. Time to eliminate it.

FBE. Show me where I ever said they should be euthanized? Banned is not the same as killing. Forced sterilization--taking them out of the gene pool would be my solution. Eradicating the breed, in other words. They were bred, like all dogs, to serve humans. That breed went horribly wrong. Time to eliminate it.

So you've just proved her right?

Back
Top Bottom