Does Moz hate his female fans?

Cheap seats? Do you have to buy two? On airlines? And in concert halls? No chance of him seeing you? Only if he forgets his contact lenses or you wear an invisibility cloak, dear.

This seems beneath you, not because it's rude, but because it's not that clever and seems desperate and cheap. Believe me, as one who is desperate and cheap, it's a state that's better avoided.

Woooo! Just looked at Mike Joyce's Twitter account some fans are giving him a bashing over the 'revelations' in 'autobiography'.

I totally agree with the 'token Tina' part. After reading the book I'm actually surprised that Morrissey revealed as much as he did, but if it ever confirmed anything it is that he is totally gay. Totally. Which is OK, I have no horse in this particular race, but I think anyone with reading it with 2 shreds of commonsense could deduce that. Interestingly it seems that Jake has just had a baby of his own. Perhaps his time with Moz was Jake's 'Gavin Rossdale' period, haha.

Morrissey is nice about plenty of females in the book, his mother of course, his friend Anji, Tina, Angie Marr, Chrissie Hynde, Iman. Anyone really so long as they are not fat, LOl. Being fat (male or female) seems to be the ultimate sin in the world of Moz.

Funny how people who know him say he is bi..
But hey the fans no best

I am going to play the Devil’s advocate. He likes both as it says in black and white in the book. Do I think that he prefers men, yes but all in all, women as well.
From what I gather from reading the book (3 times) is that his mother seems to have been the only "feminine “influence in his life. She by all accounts was both a father and mother figure to him. Feminine yet strong and classy - Which I am assuming is the type of women he prefers. He has stated himself that he likes strong women.
His description of the female encounters that he has had I think are in direct response to what his mother was – classy, tough, sweet yet determined. Most of them sound like an English version of a honey boo boo woman. They were not elegant, refined or by any means glamorous. His idea maybe was influences by the films that he saw? He mentions CID SHERISE and other women. Anna, the fan in the hotel etc. Kristen Young
Tina, from what I gather is his first adult relationship with a woman that was actually a “relationship” – as he stated he only had scraps and the prospect was daunting to him.
I have seen a picture of her and she is the burlesque scene of the importance of Morrissey video. From reading the book she seems like a generally calm, thoughtful and overall nice person. Her background seems to show that she did not have an easy beginning and from what I gather she is a bit younger than him. Per the internet she is 38 someone said which would make her about 24 or mid-twenties when they were together. I don’t think that she was a mother figure to him. It sounded like a regular relationship to me. He doesn’t go into depth as much as his relationship with Jake but I think Jake was his first love and it was all so new to him. Tina seems to be a rational intelligent and thoughtful person and still a big part of his life. Jake is as well from what I understand. Also why would he put that in the book if it were not true (I am going to get flack ok then) I think Tina would have issue with it if were a farce. He seems to value both of them still.
And again I will say that he prefers both men and women – not big girls – but women as well. He has stated that he can be attracted like any man to a woman. I am just saying what he has said before.
The book does show that he really really doesn’t like fat people. As a former “fatty” myself I don’t necessarily disagree entirely.

I think the point is that he really doesn’t see any distinctinon between a man and a woman as a romantic partner. Humans are humans. The bits and pieces that go with the gender are not so important to him. He does again seem to admire the male form but again in his words he had a late development when it came to women (interview somewhere).

My only hope is that he meets someone – man or woman who makes him happy.
Dim wit, his mum isn't classy or strong
Tina isn't his first female relationship

Just like Jake isn't the only male. You are miles away from the truth

Interestingly it seems that Jake has just had a baby of his own. Perhaps his time with Moz was Jake's 'Gavin Rossdale' period, haha.

I just read this. Thinking outside the box a bit, what if this accounts for the edit of the American edition of the book? Jake probably proofread his portion of the manuscript and thought fine, sounds right to me not considering the big picture. Then the book is released to the general public and Jake's babymama reads the book from beginning to end and thinks "I DON'T WANT OUR SON/DAUGHTER READING THIS ABOUT HIS FATHER!" and throws a shitfit and asks Jake to ask Morrissey to do something about it and that's all that can be done? Mothers are weird about the strangest thing, it's hormones or something. In the end it makes Morrissey look like a gay prude but actually he was helping Jake's homelife like a true friend. :cool: I like that version. Bitches be cray.

I just read this. Thinking outside the box a bit, what if this accounts for the edit of the American edition of the book? Jake probably proofread his portion of the manuscript and thought fine, sounds right to me not considering the big picture. Then the book is released to the general public and Jake's babymama reads the book from beginning to end and thinks "I DON'T WANT OUR SON/DAUGHTER READING THIS ABOUT HIS FATHER!" and throws a shitfit and asks Jake to ask Morrissey to do something about it and that's all that can be done? Mothers are weird about the strangest thing, it's hormones or something. In the end it makes Morrissey look like a gay prude but actually he was helping Jake's homelife like a true friend. :cool: I like that version. Bitches be cray.
It's not thinking outside the box at all this has always been his reason for doing it

This seems beneath you, not because it's rude, but because it's not that clever and seems desperate and cheap. Believe me, as one who is desperate and cheap, it's a state that's better avoided.

No, it's knowingly ironic. It's exactly the sort of thing Morrissey says in his book when talking about *fat women*. And yes, he's desperate and cheap.

I’m sure you’re no f***ing prize, Brummie so shut the f*** up. idiot.

I'm not just a prize, I'm the jackpot. As if you, of all people, have any authority to reign in gratuitously ironic insults! Please, whatever you do: DON'T post a photo of yourself!

- - - Updated - - -

11845493284_df928ce3c4_z.jpg

OMG good idea, just become so huge he can't miss me. I gotta prep for the tour and switch these pretzel sticks out for cheetos. I gotta go to the store asap. Brummie you're a goddam genius.

True dat.

Back
Top Bottom